Are you getting ready for the shilling that's about to happen with this movie

are you getting ready for the shilling that's about to happen with this movie

a huge portion of the advertisement budget is gonna be spent on internet comments to avoid what happened with ghostbusters

in b4 the shills

ghostbusters was a shit film with unfunny women who aren't hot and who are annoying. it was also shitting all over a beloved franchise.

oceans eleven is probably a mediocre film full of hot, entertaining semon demons (most of whom have sexy feet and big boobs), most of whom have been in decent movies. it's also not shitting on a beloved franchise because literally who care about oceans eleven mythos.

>Rihanna
automatically shit

Rianna and a bunch of whos

+ a poo

They got some uggos, but also good some waifu tiers so I'll be watching. If they don't want people to hate on it make it a spin-off somehow or name it something other than Ocean's [number]

>it's also not shitting on a beloved franchise

A whole lot this. Oceans movies are all about a bunch of big names getting together and having fun.

I know these women are supposed to be stereotypically attractive but I can't help but notice all of them have those dull brown eyes

>ghostbusters
>beloved

to who exactly? lol

Wow! Mindy "Poo In Loo" Kaling got fat!

I don't know nor I care what movie they are making but I'm going to see it regardless just for Rihanna

>watching anything with Mindy Kaling in it

I seriously hope you guys don't do this

Yes, you're supposed to skip those episodes of The Office

Honestly, I'm cool with it. A reboot would be awful, and they couldn't properly do one with male actors until the old ones become irrelevant, unless they do with whateve the meme actors are today, but it would be pointless. A female version makes more sense, but I'm not sold yet with that cast.

The entire point of Oceans movies is "Hey lets get all of the most recognizable actors we can and make a heist movie full of quips". There is absolutely nothing that gets ruined by having an all girl version. Theyre literally designed as flicks to watch famous people hang out

>rihanna trying to act
Dead on arrival. She can't even sing.

Clearly enough people to matter.

What a Nubian goddess

>not knowing anne hathaway

How much do you want to bet she'll be the IT girl?

I'm boycotting movies with women in them.

cool scripts guys

>when your male cast is more attractive than your female cast
I mean, Rihanna, Anne and Cate, I get it, but the rest....

Except for the fact that guys like and admire guys, so they can laugh at their fraternal hijinks, while girls hate other girls.

All they have to do to avoid what happened with Ghostbusters is not make a big deal out of the main cast being all women, and to not even acknowledge internet trolling. That's all there is to it. Even if they were stupid enough to do both of those things, I doubt it would fuck up nearly as badly just due to the casting and the fact that they're not really changing the formula anyway.

>Oscars 2016

Can't wait for the 79% Rotten Tomatoes review for Shillbusters 2: The Shillening.

You can't inb4 in the OP retard. You're literally complaining about something that isn't even happening just to get (You)'s.

sandra bullock supposed to be in it too
>anne
>sandra
muh dick

Good god, if you are going to get a poo, at least get a attractive poo.

By that logic mean girls bridesmaids and every movie with melissa mccarthy should have bombed.

Also
>Implying guys don't want to see the Expendables of tits

Also
>Pretending you've ever talked to a girl

Rihanna has nice eyes 2bh.

man, idgaf as long as the heist is fun
need more fun heist movies that not some just all about shooting and killing

She has sex feet

>bridesmaids

It's about planning a wedding. The only activity girls like doing together. The whole movie is reverse Bechdel Rule, because at it's core it's all about a woman's union to a man, and the side plot is as well.

Brown eyes can be cute too fampai.

Girls like scissoring.

She wasn't that bad in Battleship

It's supposed to be like those cannonball movies, a bunch of actors coming together to make a movie because they all know each other. On film you could see they're genuinely having fun, the movie is just an excuse to hang out with each other.
An all female cast for the sake of having an all female cast will come off as forced, this is something women don't understand

I didn't see "One Day" so excuse me for not being faggot enough

Women will never understand The Rat Pack. Laughing it up with your pals and not giving a shit about dem broads