This 18 year old man named Alie tried to meet up with my 13 year old sister through habbo.. teach him a lesson

This 18 year old man named Alie tried to meet up with my 13 year old sister through habbo.. teach him a lesson.

+31 6 40701659

sure nigger

post pics of sister.

Nederdraad neukja

Mabee yoor seester wonts sum neeger dik?

post more info of the guy op

OP HERE

He got my sister to give him her number, saying things such as "Do you wanna use a condom?" to "Can I cum in your pussy.".

He wanted to meet up today or tomorrow around 6pm in the city of Den Bosch in the Netherlands.

's Hertogenbosch is dan ook ranzig. Be a hero. Meet up with the guy yourself OP. Probably a sandnigger too.

and you are jelly?

Contact police or something that actually helps to bust the bastard.
NYPA newfag.

so your sister is still single then? give me her number.

>Do you wanna use a condom?
Why are you mad? Your sister is banging a guy who is being responsible.

Tief een end heen goor Nederlands tering ventje

Your sister is a fucking cum dumpster idiot.

He wants to taste the young fruit of the Netherlands. Also: army guy?

so that motivated your sister to give her number and move to the next step? grats your sister is a massive slut at age 13. i'm putting my money on teen mom by age 16, anyone taking bets?

Don't ruin his life. That is fucked up.

Lets talk about that i.funny watermark you've got there down ur meme .....

It is his picture on whatsapp

He's trying to fuck a 13 year old. Fuck it up.

Doesnt make him a better man though, now does it?

Yeah but he is only 18, that's fucked up to ruin his life over a youngish Vagina. 13 year olds are perfectly capable of consenting to sex.

Je kunt die vent gewoon aangeven, sowieso is zn naam dan naar de klote.
Zorg wel voor screenshots.

OP's or the 18 years old guys?
If it's the 18 year old, he can have nice life in prison.
If you mean OP, then sorry to say he was ruined from the start for being a massive faggot.

Ik woon 15 min van daar. Got name?

Ok I will take care of it. Fuck the NYPA fags as they have no skills. Instant message me and we will take care of this child fucking dickhead.

Alles wat ik weet is dat hij alie heet en half turks is

18 and a 13 year old is only 5 years apart. I could understand if he was 40 or something, but 18 year olds are still kids themselves

Talk to me

Leuker zou zijn om jou op te zoeken en jouw leven te vergallen.

At 18 you're a grown man. 13 year old girls are JUST starting to get their periods.

als ik een 13 jaar oud meisje via habbo wilde neuken en vol wilde spuiten had ik het wel verdient

How about you stop being a pussy and meet up with him and teach him the lesson yourself.

Muslim confirmed

give him a call and tell him im waiting for him thenx

your sister is a slut .... 13 jarige dame hoort niet online

stupid reasoning.. i'm 36 and i've slept with a 17 year old. as long as no one is being forced who the fuck cares..

Je kan ook gewoon de politie bellen op.
Printscreens van die gesprekken en hoppa.

No, you continue to develop well beyond 18. Your brain hasn't fully matured until 30-35.

Saying there is anything wrong with an 18 year old going after a 13 year old would put 90% of highschool seniors (Chad's mainly) in danger or going to prison.

Valt wel mee, ook jij bent maar een mens, willen volspuiten is menselijk. Niet denken dat je zusje een sneeuwvlokje is pik. Ze heeft nou eenmaal een kutje, dat trekt piemels aan, of heb jij dat nog niet geleerd? Ben jij wel al 18+?

Honestly it's up to the individual. people age at different rates, anyhow.

but 13 though

Misschien moeten we aan Ali doorgeven dat de stoere broer van zijn zusje bezig is met het doorgeven van zijn naam en nummer op internet... Ben wel benieuwd hoe stoer hij dan nog is...

Are you honestly telling me you wouldn't forgive an 18 year old for chatting up a 13 year old? That's ridiculous, and the thought of attempting to send someone to jail for just that is fucking absurd.

You would honestly be okay with some pimpled, braces wearing, awkward teenager going to jail for 5+ years for hitting on a girl he most likely met at school?

That's fucked up, like seriously messed up. I couldn't comprehend the twisted mind that would justify such a harsh punishment for being a fucking horny teenager.

I'm guessing the pussy isn't yet 18 himself... He doesn't know what the world is like...

You're probably right. I sometimes forget the skewed perspective of a child. I see 18 year olds as kids, but younger children probably see them as fully developed adults.

putting a number on Sup Forums is not putting someone in jail. I have not provided any information which would result in jailtime. I have merely posted a story. The story is true but I have not provided screenshots, have not met up or anything.

that depends. if this guy spends all his time chasing after 13 year olds then yeah maybe he should be getting some help.

but if it's indeed someone he just happend to meet and chat up then yeah np it happens. i've had talks with interns at work that kinda made me question myself after i found out they where 15 and not 18 as i assumed...

I know I did when I was 13

So OP should have an underage ban. Case closed.

I was responding to the person who suggested putting him in jail.

I just hate seeing kids go through this kind of bullshit. It can really fuck someone up if they're done in for sexual degeneracy at such a young age for something which is perfectly forgivable outside of the court room.

I'm not condoning the fucking of a 13 year old. I wouldn't partake. But I wouldn't turn every dude who chased some jail bait ass in some kind of leering paedophile.

Here is my lesson for Alie. Look Alie if you want to make the sexy time with Ahmed's little sister Alegialibbabblabbba then please before making a profile on Habbo consult with the elders of the village on this. Enshala this will be successful, otherwise there will be necessary to stonning her in the village and Ahmed needs to study his finals.

I need to see a pic of your sis

>this amount of faggotry, white knights and newfags
Sup Forums gets worse and worse every year.

saged

only 3 normal guys left on Sup Forums, what happened to this place...