I want to believe in his campaign, but my deepest fear is that once he officially has the nomination...

I want to believe in his campaign, but my deepest fear is that once he officially has the nomination, Trump is going to hand the election over to Clinton in accordance with some backroom deal made before the election cycle.

Is this irrational?

He knows he can win, and it'd be unlike him to not do it.

It's the other way around. Hillary was planted by Trump.

Why would he do that? He has money and status, can go where he wants, has beautiful children and a model wife.

He is not doing this because he wants to do it.

Have you learned anything about him? He doesn't NOT win.

You're a fucking moron. Even if a deal existed, why would anyone give up the chance to be POTUS after getting that close? The Oval Office means more than a backroom deal that Shillary would never be able to prove exists.

Even if this was true at some point, he now knows he has an actual shot at winning. Trump doesn't need any more money. He's becoming the most popular man in the world and soon he has a chance of becoming the most powerful person in the world.

Hmm, somehow I wrote a statement expressing the opposite of what I meant to say.

This whole "Trump is controlled opposition" meme has never made sense to me.
He is literally risking his life by running for president.
He already said how Bill Clinton is a rapist and Hillary is a enabler.

>can't even english
Get out of here, turkroach.

yes, due to republican opposition i see trump suddenly throwing in the cards in october myself

I feel the same way.

When the second plane hit the towers, was your gut feeling "they're burning the Reichstag"? Mine was.

>popular
Hm

That is actually quite possible, Clinton only cares about money. She gets paid and flops hard.

oh shit, you're right, OP. i'm clintonmissile now

Quite right.

These shills are low effort

your presidential election is like pro wrestling but with MKultra'd puppets instead of actors

Yes. Why would he spend all this time and money to make sure Hillary gets elected? I know they know each other from back in the day, she visited his wedding etc, but this is a crazy level of devotion. The man is a billionaire businessman. Why would getting Hillary into the white house be THIS important to him?

That.... actually is so insane it might just might be true.

The the he loves most in the world is winning. You're afraid a crack addict will give his hard earned rocks to a whore.

Joan Rivers was very good friends with Trump

After she called Obama a fag, and Michelle a tranny, she mysteriously died

I think Trump is in the race to correct some of what is happening

Rare?

>she mysteriously died
>at the age of 81