Would you shame your family by marrying and impregnating a ginger?

Would you shame your family by marrying and impregnating a ginger?

Wouldn't shame anyone if I would do that.

What are you op a jew?

The fuck is wrong with you?

ooo redheads redheads redheads

poor babes are going extinct and everyone cares more about polar bears and refugees

If she's hot, nigga I want that shit.

you could bet your ass i do.

Don't you know varg said gingers are the true masterrace ?

I actually have a weakness for gingers, so yes.

I did and now we have a ginger son

Is there actually a formula to keep them going? Because I always thought gingers were a surprise even without the refugees. Usually white people have blonde, brown, or black hair. Red hair has always been an anomaly.

Yes.

I am ginger - I am pretty awesome. None of my kids are ginger. I married a blond Pollock.

I'm a ginger so yes and I'll only impregnate other gingers to propagate our race as much as my balls allow it !

We are. Higher resistance to pain and drugs. We should have been the subject of the NAZI eugenics program. Our only weakness, the sun.

Ginger's have no soul.

if she is hot like that i will get so many high five that i will lose my hands

If you guys had been their guinea pigs you'd be vampires by now

Whos this one

would impregnate multiple times with extreme passion.

You britbong dumfucks can keep your shitty ass teeth and fuck off without any ginger snatch. Send them all to America where they can be appreciated for the sex goddesses they are.

Idk, some girl

Source please

I already did and they love her too, only into gingers anyway and I'm Latin.

sauce?

My wife looks like dolly little too except her pussy is an innie and smooth small and always hungry for cock.

Moar plz

Human evolution developed several white people almost concurrently. In a few cases some of the white people became brown again, and/or bred with brown people. This has happened again in modern times, for example African Americans, Redbone blacks that are an AfroEuroAmerindian admixture, and many island or coastal areas are highly mixed with genes from disparate regions. It is Not likely that people will develop into a homogenous group as modern cultures, language, and peoples are developing separate identities all the time. In Indonesia the formal regional dialects that were cohesive enough to be mutually intelligible are being replaced by slang languages formed by word reversal, consonant remapping, similar word substitution schemes and Dutch or English loan word adaptations or adoptions. This is on One island- the Bhasa Indonesia language will be gone in thirty years. People Like to belong to a group, and while exotic sexual partners are attractive - they tend to choose permanent partners within their group.

Gingers are merely a rarer breed of white, much like 2.1meter Masai or 1.4 meter pygmies.

Poorly adjusted chroma and gamma of the original. Pancakes deserves a better upload than this. Please reconsider posting this altered image. It's very likely an idiot with a dying CRT monitor crafted this perversion of beauty.

Fuck I don't know I'm just bumping the thread with redhead pics from mless

master race

Switch the first g with the n and you have EWWW GROSS NO

I don't know about impregnating or marrying but I do know about fucking.

no u dont lol

Pics or didn't happen

pics or YOU didn't happen

Love me some fiery, fiesty hot ginger

What if I'm Scottish and we have a high ginger population anyway?