Eli Manning is 7th all time passing touchdowns

Eli Manning is 7th all time passing touchdowns
Eli Manning is 8th all time passing yards
Eli Manning has two Super Bowl rings, two Super Bowl MVPs
Eli Manning has started 200 consecutive games

Tell me again why he's not Hall of Fame worthy.

He is just not a HoF worthy quarterback

he's never been one of the top players in the league at his position

Modern NFL rules making it incredibly easy to rack up passing yards & TDs etc.

He'll make it in on stats and last name alone, but he was never great.

>Romo
>Possible Hall of Famer
Every fucking time

He's shit. He's lucky to be bailed by a future HoF WR

He has multiple seasons where he has more picks than TDs. In his generation no other HoF QBs have that.

agreed

that wont happen

He won two super bowls without Odell

Yeah and instead won them with Plaxico Burress, Hakeem Nicks, and Victor Cruz

Because he misses the playoffs literally every fucking year except for a few that happened to culminate in Owls.

Sub 60 percent completion percentage.

320 tds to 215 INT. Very average.

>Hakeem Nicks
Not even close to half-elite

>Plaxico Burress
>Victor Cruz
You really think either of them are future Hall of Famers?

All 3 of those players were amazing the seasons they won Owls. You could argue Burress was on a HoF path when he won in 08. Victor Cruz looked elite in the early 2010s.

All three of those players had one thing in common didn't they? Man I can't really put a finger on it just yet. What was it again? Couldn't have been Eli Manning

No it couldn't because he's shit. Even you could agree with that as a Giants fan, he's been shit this entire season, the defense has carried them.

And last year he carried the defense. The offense has been shit because the o line is on 3rd stringers and rookies. We also have the worst running offense in the league, and everyone knows Odell is the only consistent threat. Somehow he's still getting it done

because he sucks

>And last year he carried the defense.

Carried them to what? They didn't even make playoffs last year. Stop being an Eli cocksucker dude, I'm a Giants fan myself but you're retarded to think Eli has any value other than working meme magic against the Patriots.

he'll get in because voters realize how tough that division has been.

If he wins a 3rd Owl then he's a lock. As of now he might eek in after waiting a bunch of years, might not though.

He was pretty top tier in 2011

He's shit

Anyone else laugh at Eli in the new SNF intro video?

only won the superbowl twice, destroying the 18-0 team

This is why I hate statsfags

We should congratulate Eli for never getting hurt and playing at a mediocre level for 15 years?

Eli needed the greatest fluke play in history and a goat defense to beat the Patriots the first time. Second time the pats shitty wide outs blew it. Eli is a game manager that gets carried by meme magic and defense. Get over it

Brother, I'd suck my favorite team's quarterback's dick if he never got hurt, played at a mediocre level for 15 years, and delivered 2 Lombardis. That's how desperate I am.

yes lol

he looks very uncomfortable walking past the camera near the start

Haha yes

>football

is that dick natty? or do these """actors""" have surgery?

Some of them are prosthetics, others are camera angles to perpetuate the OMG all black guys have big dicks stereotype. Some are actually just big guys

I've been bad this month and as punishment my wife said I'm not allowed to lick her pussy clean after she and Jamal have sex for the next 2 months. I'll also be locked up in chastity the entire time, which means literally zero sexual relief for 60 days. I tried to protest but she slapped my face hard and told me to go make the bed and cook dinner before Jamal comes over. They're fucking in the bedroom right now, I can hear them through the wall. She said I wouldn't be allowed to watch anymore either. FML

this

Peyton Manning = Cucked by Tom Brady his entire career

Eli Manning = Cucked Tom Brady his entire career

>Tom Brady can only beta Peyton by cheating
Fixed.
lol 18-1