Traps should be renamed Alfreds cos when they dress they have to Hitch Cock out of the way

Traps should be renamed Alfreds cos when they dress they have to Hitch Cock out of the way.

Bumping with a creamy Johnson

Punny.

Very punny.

10/10 would fuck

Ah, cringe thread. Nice.

Small penises are the best.

You're not wrong

On real trap, the dick is supposed to be surprising. You know, like if it was a trap.

>implying Sarina isn't passable as fuck

So much more fun to play with!

Of course, on that pic, she's a trap.
We see her face, identify her as girl, "how god in fact she has a dick!", it's a trap.
On this one we first see a dick, and then the face doesn't look that girly, where's not surprised to see a dick on that body, that's not a trap pic, this is a shemale pic.

Because trap are supposed to trap.

This is a really dumb thing to be pedantic about.

It's not about being pedantic, I'm just trying to set the record straight so that asshole slut who are trap wannabe doesn't encroach these threads anymore with their ass and dick only pics

>the face doesn't look that girly

nah, dudes with tits will suffice

Sarina is a trap because if you saw her in public you wouldn't think "I bet that's a shemale!" The fact that these pics are of her nude is irrelevant, because she is still a trap even if the images themselves do not "trap" you.

Traps are gay

See, now they are here!

open that mouth

More please?

would you tie down and ass rape sarina while she begged you to stop?

Nope, but would fuck her if she was willing. The ass implants are a turnoff but I would still pound that ass.

tippity top kek that was hilarious

>encroach