Trump dindu nuffin with Russia

Trump dindu nuffin with Russia

Dumb fuck American media is running the country LOLLOLOLOL

Other urls found in this thread:

middleeastmonitor.com/20170507-saudi-cleric-trump-a-servant-of-allah/
thehill.com/policy/international/middle-east-north-africa/333017-saudi-arabia-plans-to-invest-40b-in-us
cnn.com/2017/03/29/politics/sean-spicer-russian-dressing-not-russian-trnd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what

is this english

I agree that trump is about as good as a dindu nothin

I agree with you. Putin would never involve someone as clearly retarded as Trump in any of his schemes. This is why the russians went through proxies such as Flynn and Manafort during the election. Now that the Trumpster is in power they can go through official diplomatic channels to receive the intel they want. Or, you know, just ask the Trumpster himself.

Either case, there is no way that Putin would jeapordize his plans by directly involving someone as unreliable as Trump.

i gotta admit. it would suuuuuck to realize the dude you voted for actually did sell out to Russia. imagine the cognitive dissonance that kind of embarrassment and guilt would cause the human psyche. I'm not even angry at trump supporters anymore, I hope they're right. I really hope that trump isn't guilty of doing this.

Nigger speak

unfortunately hope and reality are two different things. i think the human psyche of all americans will be shattered when they find out just how deep this rabbit hole goes.

are you saying that the liberal media isn't ruining this country? What fucking drugs are you on kid?

shut your fucking face libcuck. Trump is clearly much smarter than any of you whiny liberal fucks. trump could easily have been colluding with putin from the beginning you insufrable cunt

>liberal media
There's your problem right there. Believing that somehow that big media is favoring liberals is a delusion. They are simply doing their jobs, and just because you don't like what's being reported doesn't indicate that they are somehow liberal.

Yes, American media is running the country.

With conservatives - I seriously doubt it.
I think Trump could hand Putin our nuclear codes and not lose a single conservative supporter.

Which prob isn't deep you fucking shill

Hahaha is this comic for real?

That waters gotten a lot murkier.

Soooo....trying to slander Trump over liking icecream is somehow 'doing their job'? Making a massive effort to defame anyone who stands against modern day 'progressive' liberal values is doing their job? Literally making up stories or omitting key parts of context in order to slander everyone they disagree with is 'doing their job'?

I mean sure, maybe if their job is creating more retards to spout stupid progressive bullshit.

wrong. security experts now believe that prior smaller elections like mid-terms, and state-level may well have been hacked too.

>implying trump wouldn't be sueing if anyone was writing slander.

Nigger, most call the news stories you are talking about as incorrect or wrong, trump is the one jumping on trotter saying he have Russians top secret Intel and shit. Pull the red pill out of your ass

>what is facebook?
Seems the pot is calling the kettle black again.

>security experts

Nice sources faggot

>if democrats lose an election........HACKED!

You're fucking retarded, and if the dems keep this shit up, more and more elections will be "hacked" according to them, because they are going to lose pushing this dead issue. The voting public are sick of it. The media was hoping that the Comey firing "scandal" that they made up would go viral on social media, but unfortunately it did not. Real Americans are busy with their day to day lives, and working, and aren't paying attention to the media crybabies. They lost all credibility with the general public last summer when they were exposed on a greater level than ever. Yet they continue to do exactly what caused them to lose. What's the definition of insanity again?

Ben Garrison is a complete hypocrite. (pic related)

Ha, he has the lowest approval ratings in history. The fuck are you going on about no one cares? I think it's over 75% Americans believe the Russia story is a serious problem.

That's why a Republican just appointed a special investigator to save face.

None of this shit would be happening if the retard stopped unintentionally feeding into the media's paranoia and fear about him.

But no, he acts like a secretive shady fuck who's got something to hide. If he doesn't then he doesn't but this antagonism with the press can only remain entertaining for so long before it comes back to fuck him.

If you voted for Trump willingly, you are a traitor and deserve the fate of a traitor.

This goes for everyone. No exceptions.

>betray Isreal
Top men, can't wait for next week trump Fuck ups.

>the lowest approval ratings in history
Still believing those polls even after they said Hillary had an 85% of winning, I see.

Still haven't learned have you..

Yea and who takes those ratings? Surely not the same people who said Hillary had like 95% chance to win

Oh wait. It is.

I voted for Hillary and I would support her throwing you face first into that edge.

I think living with the fact that they voted for anbaby/traitor will suffice.

Yes because voting in the party that hates this country with a passion isn't treasonous

Given the fact he spent his first 100 days doing nothing or failed in doing something and nearly getting us into World War 3 I wouldn't be shocked.

But lemme guess, his approval ratings are really 100% and just being kept secret?

>Polls have been wrong so they are usually wrong

Wow pol is on its shilling this morning. You know the polls shifted in the last week before the election? You guys probably think the earth is flat too.

>believing in science after it said the sun revolves around the earth.
What a bunch of retards believing in science and numbers amirite?

>>if democrats lose an election........HACKED!
literally the stupidist shit ever posted on Sup Forums.

kys

>the polls shifted in the last week before the election

kek, that's bullshit. they shifted at 9pm, when they realized hillary was losing. it's called damage control faggot.

No one knows the real numbers cause trumps Twitter account hasn't told us yet. Obviously, but it's expected to be in the 150% approval rating.

He did more in 100 days then Obama did in 8 years faggot. Time to kill yourself

>doesn't know the difference between a poll and a forecast
>doesn't know Trump lost the popular vote by the widest margin in the history of the US

Oh look, more Trump supporters are beginning to sperg, what happened to words not being able to hurt you? Because your asses get more sore than a white woman who's taken her first black cock whenever someone says something not nice about Trump.

The fbi said she was still under investigation two weeks before election and you don't think polls reflected that?

I get why, it down for you pre determined narrative. Confirmation bias is a bitch, and you support someone who just have top secret Intel to a aggressive foreign power so enjoy the fallout in the next 2 years.

Certainly made himself more of a lolcow in 100 days than Obama did in 8 years.

If by "more" you mean distabalize our position in the world economy and make us a joke, then yeah I guess you're right.

Kek.

forecasts were based on polling data you pleb.

These people live in such delusion it's beautiful.

I always come to Trump threads whether pro or anti because they always turn into chimpouts, looks like I'm not gonna be disappointed this time either.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

You call that a chimpout? You sound more triggered than half the thread m8

This is a chimpout.

Lost

I said they TURN into Chimpouts, not that it is one. And given that this is a thread about Trump, I expect that the rectally damaged mongoloids are coming out in a little while then it gets good.

So Hillary had a private email server and everyone wanted her locked up. Trump hands code word Intel behind closed doors open only the Russian media, then admits it on Twitter and everyone stays by him? Seems legit, I doubt it has anything to do with party lines. Nevermind the fact that most dems refused to vote for the bitch.

>are a diamond dozen

>foreign pasta

It's "a dime a dozen"

Oh yeah, they rage over Hillary's shady shit but when Trump does it they scramble to try and defend him.

Mitch The Turtle Bitch.

Trump did this to himself by acting like he had something to hide. Now the orange faggot is reaping what he sows.

I think the liberal media has a lemonparty fetish.
Trump is always naked with other old men.
Every.
Fucking.
Time.

Vote Lemon Party 2020.

why does bannon look like a thin version of michael moore?

>poll the American public
>polls say American public will vote HRC
>forecast election in favor of HRC based on polls
>HRC wins popular vote
>b-but y-you can't t-trust the p-polls
okay famalam

>popular vote

I think you meant Lenin party.

Nice response to getting btfo. Maybe you should run for president.

>tfw you actually believe this

Yeah. These are the polls you're mocking people for not trusting. You fucking mong.

I bet you do think you could run for president. Nothing surprises me about you retards.

>polls = forecasts
And we've come full circle.

I like this poll better.
Notice the trends of geographic areas with higher density of liberal tendencies and high-school dropouts + illegals.

And then recall how a liberal go-to is anyone not liberal is a redneck/hillbilly/cousin fucker/didn't finish school.

Projection? You be the judge.

The funny thing is that in the leaked Podesta emails the Clinton Campaign knew that they were using outdated voter registration levels when the polls were calculated, yet they told the media not to change it since it gave Hillary a boost in the polls. They started this early last summer, and did it for so long that even they started to believe them. This is why they were so shocked on election night. They swallowed up their own bullshit, and were blindsided by reality.

This poll?

"O Allah, Trump is one of your servants, you control him and his fate. Command him – willingly or not – to serve the best interests of Muslims and eliminate oppression done to them. Spare us from his evil deeds and guide him on the right path"
middleeastmonitor.com/20170507-saudi-cleric-trump-a-servant-of-allah/

thehill.com/policy/international/middle-east-north-africa/333017-saudi-arabia-plans-to-invest-40b-in-us
Saudi Arabia plans to invest $40B in US infrastructure

Looks like Trump just gave into the Muslims. So much for keeping them out of the country.

Weird how everywhere there's spics it suddenly swings blue.
What was it again liberals say, letting Russia interfere with the election? Letting foreigners dictate local national course and policy?

So how is that somehow worse than letting illegal mexicans vote and dictate national history and course? They are, by definition, foreigners and not legal american citizens.

cnn.com/2017/03/29/politics/sean-spicer-russian-dressing-not-russian-trnd/

I describe myself as a liberal. but you're fucking retarded if you think the majority of the mainstream media is not left-leaning.

Sometimes I just get so.. out of tune with it. IT's almost like a religion; an inquisition if you will. 4-5 major News networks echo each other.

So he is guilty. Or what?

This and also many people who supported Trump lied and said they were going for Hilldawg because they didn't want their shit vandalized by the marxist scumbags that dominate the left.

People lying because they didn't want to get involved and bad registration data ultimately led to them having major egg on their faces, and hence all of the butthurt that just won't go away.

>MUSLIM BAN TRUMP RACIS
>TRUMP IS CONTROLLED MY MUSLIMS
people are really trying everything

>getting sand nigger money without the actual sand niggers
>basically the reverse of what europe did: they took in all the poor sand niggers and get mass rapes/bombings/stabbings/truckings

Only a liberal shill could be upset about this.

Yes it's projection. Don't be such a fucking pussy. Not like it's not on both sides, libtards in safe zones in school, liberal tears, retarded half gender monsters. You can dish it out but any jokes at your expense and you turn into a thin skinned crybaby. I dont give a shit when you call me a cuck, you inbred retard.

I blame Obama.

He also approve 100 billion weapons deal with the Saudis. He repeating Obama's mistakes

>oh fuck! they all used a common word

That's because they're all run by a small collective of Jews, friendo.

Not sure why people aren't putting it together yet.

>getting sand nigger money without the actual sand niggers
What does that even mean? Are the Saudis not Muslims now?

Reptilian eye sacks confirmed.

Now THIS is brainwashing

You describe yourself as a liberal because you're too much of a pussy to admit you're not, why don't you go suck some orange dick you fucking cuck faggot

Trump can't even come up with original speeches. He literally plagiarized "Legally Blonde".

>Not like it's not on both sides, libtards in safe zones in school, liberal tears, retarded half gender monsters.
It's literally on one side. That's why they're called libtards/libcucks/cucks/cuckbois/cuckmeat/retards.

They rest of have jobs to work at, families to raise an taxes to pay into a system that supports us. Instead of sucking the cock of a old guy that promises infinite free stuff and constantly starting riots because "the guy i didnt like won".

That's the difference.

Liberals are fucking self-destructive. The rest of us want society.

>He repeating Obama's mistakes
*repealing
Fix'd that for ya.

That fire extinguisher contains magnesium.

You know there's conservative news sources right? I know you know because all you watch is fix and all you pretend to read is bretbart and pol

Pre-trump: "Clinton is a criminal. Put her in jail.

Post-trump: "Trump is traitor. Impeach the commie!"

and no, I don't buy your Jewish conspiracy shit either.
Watch media, sometime. Obviously you haven't. Listen for the undertones. You're either in denial or haven't done any of your own independent research.

I don't live in an echo chamber. I listen to ALL forms of media, as much as I get. It's what I do as entertainment. So when you're playing vidya or watching Netflix, I'm listening to a stream, watching videos, or reading articles from all parts of the spectrum.

So yeah, I do hold my opinion above yours.

Sure Ivan

Nah Obama did the same thing with the weapons deal. Guess who finds most of the terrorists in the middle east? The saudis. What ever happened to "never forget 9/11"