Why didn't the guns in the movie kill him ?

I watched the Crow and the guy gets shot like 100 times and doesn't die. In one scene he is shot like 1000 times at point blank range and then he just gets back up. Why don't the guns kill him ?

As long as the crow that brought him back to life stays alive he can't die. When the main bad guy shoots the crow at the end of the movie his regeneration ability stops.

He's already dead, the crow keeps him mobile.

He can also rid a person of heroin.

The Crow keeps him alive.

I'm pretty sure it was just one gun that killed him, and it wasn't even a real gun.

they were shooting at god

Subtle.

Because he already died in real life. You can't kill an undead with guns.

Does anyone else like the crow because
>Pretty cool costume and hair
>facepaint not mask
>formidable fighter but not unrealistically so
>uses guns not superpowers
>Doesn't die
>Has a pet crow and cat
>Is dead

>"don't look, don't look" the shadows breathe

I just liked the mid-90's "edgy" aesthetic it had going for it. It was really charming when I saw it, and having just come off the high of Deadpool it also felt really appropriate.

Have you seen Spawn? It's like The Crow except with 100% more late 90s CGI set to nu-metal.

yeah but also with leguizamo...

I've considered it. CG looks fucking awful.

Can't rain all the time.

>>Dat Cure song

Original comic is straight vengeance story and it's very personal thing for it's maker as bonus.

>In 1978, O'Barr's fiancée, Beverly, was killed by a drunk driver, and he enlisted in the Marines in an effort to cope with the loss. He was stationed in Germany and illustrated combat manuals for the military. While living in Berlin in 1981, O'Barr began work on The Crow as a means of dealing with his personal tragedy.[3] O'Barr was further inspired by a Detroit newspaper account of the murder of a young couple over a $20 engagement ring.[4] After his discharge from the Marines, O'Barr continued his painting and illustration as well as doing various odd jobs, including working for a Detroit body shop. The Crow sat on a shelf for seven years, but at last someone wanted to publish it: Gary Reed of Caliber Press. In The Crow, the protagonist and his fiancée are murdered by a gang of criminals. He then returns from the dead to hunt their killers.

>I just liked the mid-90's "edgy" aesthetic it had going for it.

Movie has very similar aesthetic as comic and comic is from 80's. Gothic with tons of punk influences.

>Can't rain all the time
I like the pretty lies

I bet you thought that was a really clever post, didn't you OP?

that's pretty cool, didn'r know that. tnx for posting that

I like the Crow for the villains.

>dat prime Bai Ling
>dat Michael Wincott voice

>Her ass in the shower

>Goddamn creatures of the night. They never learn.

Yeah, O'Barr's interview on the DVD set was crazy. Genuinely felt bad for the dude.

Also, I love the Crow. Even if it is essentially the exact same movie as Robocop.

>Movie has very similar aesthetic as comic and comic is from 80's. Gothic with tons of punk influences.

Funny, one of the places I heard about it from was Johnny The Homicidal Maniac, which is goth/punk influences taken to fucking 11.

The Crow is a bad movie.

>> Candyman over his right shoulder.

Winston is the cop.

Tintin is Warriors come out to plaaayaaay among many other roles (Sully from Commando for one)

>Why don't the guns kill him ?
They accidentally used all the real guns on Brandon Lee.

>Sully
dude mind blown, i've seen both movies so many times wtf

Yes to all.

Kekitty kek kek

>dat prime Bai Ling
I love how she's basically lived as that character for the last 20+ years.

FIRE IT UP!

is that gasoline I smell?

Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is.

I suppose you'd call it "graffiti"

THERE AIN'T NO COMING BACK!

T BIRD IM COMIN BUDDY!

I fap so hard to her from time to time.

Quick impression for you. Caw! Caw! Bang! Fuck, I'm dead!

She's been that way all along. She went nuts from being a child soldier raped by Red Army officers.

>Candyman over his right shoulder
Fug. I knew I recognized that guy from somewhere.

>you will never pump her full of alcohol and sexually abuse her

I love the crow b/c hes obviously a juggalo and his paint is a suttle wink and gnawed to the pro wrestler sting (RIP)

In terms of Sup Forums fantasies, that's pretty easily attainable. She's a notoriously slutty cougar, and will fuck basically any younger white guy who shows interest.

Hang around the LA club scene and you're bound to encounter her sooner or later.