Listens to the downward spiral

>listens to the downward spiral
>plays doom
>shoots up school

>when they blame Manson for it.

Weren't the Columbine boys actually completely indifferent to NIN and Marilyn Manson and all that other American edgecore?
They were more into foreign shit like Rammstein and KMFDM and Laibach IIRC.

Just Manson, who they called a fag. Nine Inch Nail lyrics are referenced through their journals (notably Kleboid)

Harris was a Germaniboo, using German at every opertunity

>calls Manson a fag
>writes trent's maximum homo lyrics like something I can never have in his journal

were they fucking retarded?

How's Say10 coming along?

its called heaven upside down now
fat clown manson couldn't handle the edgelordness of his own music

Fuck off you clown.

how's the Tension blu-ray, you little fucker?

>le clown

very creative, m'lords

>my entire tshirt collection consists of NIN and KMFDM tees
>use $2000 pc to play old doom constantly
Whats next for me guys?

Maybe if you stop acting like a little baby online and in real life, we could get along again and make good music, but no, you're still jealous of my success.

Antichrist Supetstar is still a pretty good record, though.

It'll probably be released before , Phantasmagoria: The Visions of Lewis Carroll I think. I imagine you're getting a little chubby to be playing a scrawny englishman though.

Also. when will Eat Me, Drink Me, Insulin Me arrive?

>buy tix for Aftershock '17
>shoot up main stage on first night
>stick around too see some shows and have a good time on Sunday

you're welcome

all it would have taken is to give me a call when Tapeworm was going to be a thing, but no. at least no can blame that tanking on me.

It'll probably hit Netflix sooner than the Year Zero mini-series... or is it going to be Year Ten now? Twenty?

was sad to see you pussing out from the Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter role, it's the least you could've done to honor Aaliyah.

Just want to say that Trent Reznor is a cuck and Manson is a bro. Buy my new album I'm getting the Pumpkins back together

Shut up, Billy. Your last couple of albums sucked.

Billy, can you give me a call, bro? I wanna ask for.... I need some... not much, but... ah, just give me a call if you can, buddy. Anytime when you got a minute. Thanks, bro.

\m/,

uhm.... hello everyone? what's going on here?

SHE FOUND US TRENT RUN

You should have killed me while you had the chance

Hi guys, I am working on the new Megadeth album hope you guys enjoy it, next time I'll work with Antrax and maybe even Slayer

another Ghosts release? lame.

>releasing albums

Buy a black trenchcoat, pretend your life is a movie.

snooze
call me up when you finally agree to release that underwater recording of Sister Ray

That's interesting frankly

HOW DID YOU GET SO BIG
HOW DID YOU GET SO STRONG

im looking for some fast ass remix for nin that i haven't found yet but drop your suggestions, i need fast i have some good remixes just want an outside source