Why do you hate him, Sup Forums?

Why do you hate him, Sup Forums?

Do you have any reasonable justification? He seems like an ok guy to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/sadiq-khan-zac-goldsmith-refugees-mayoral-election_uk_57225c10e4b0d6f7bed5b0d1
theguardian.com/politics/2016/mar/23/labour-mps-hostile-corbyn-leaked-party-document
rt.com/uk/336884-corbyn-hostile-mps-list/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Finally...

Sup Forums hates him because they are fat neckbeards who have incorrect definitions of "red-pilled". Khan is red-pilled and an alpha, he is a fucking fantastic choice but this board will never see that so fuck them.

why didn't you listen

He's not White and he is living in a White nation. That's why.

You're just glad to see a fellow terrorist in the office, Gerry Adams

Good luck, Britcucks.

lol
definitely NOT stockholm syndrome

More minorities in the Parliament

>muslim mayor
Was his opposition shit or something?

>RAPEFUGEES WELCOME

Fuck him and fuck all of the other sand niggers invading Europe. Can't wait for Europe to finally uncuck itself and rope all of these worthless Muhammadans.

>t. ahmed yusof albritani

Off topic question what is Khan's policies ?

Britain and Germany are trying really hard to dethrone King Cuck Sweden.

every murder of a citizen in London by a jihadi attacker is going to be instantly on him. His rivals and critics will make sure to highlight that every time

>Khan is red-pilled and an alpha

I don't know about that, user. He's a labour member and holding a 'Refugees Welcome' sign.

He is also Muslim, albeit fairly liberal and moderate. He supported marriage equality for gay people, which resulted in an Imam issuing a fatwa against him, declaring that he was no longer Muslim and he has received numerous death threats for his liberalism.

>He's not White and he is living in a White nation. That's why.

That's not a justifiable reason to hate him. You must have better justification than that, surely.

>red-pilled alpha
>holding a rapefugees welcome sign

Get the fuck out of my country. I couldn't really care less about him anyway, London is it's own country at this point, it's like Sweden on a much smaller scale but, with a higher density of niggers.

His main opposition was a Jew.

>Off topic question what is Khan's policies ?

I've been trying to do a bit of research on him, to see if I can dig up some bad shit.

He's a labour party member and he was a human rights lawyer.

That's the worst I could find.

No get the fuck out of my country you retard. Khan is as against niggers and women as anyone on this board.

Can anybody explain why his mayorship is a BAD thing?

Can you back it up with evidence and facts?

Come on, Sup Forums. Redpill me on Khan because right now, I can't find any dirt on him. He even allows his daughters to dress how they like.

>Khan is as against niggers and women as anyone on this board.

Can you support your assertion with corroborating evidence?

Not a single well-argued or reasoned justification.

Why am I not surprised?

This is why I can't take Sup Forumss' opinions seriously on topics that I am not familiar with.

There have been dozens of threads about how cucked the Brits are for electing a Muslim mayor of London.

Shitposts and trolling aside, not one of you seem capable of explaining why this is a bad thing.

What the fuck, Sup Forums?

He's a paki.

You expect me to apologise for that?

So you have no real justification?
Just xenophobia?

kek ! Khan

Because he's going to turn Londonistan into a lemming like the rest of Europe.

>Irish
>criticizing others of being xenophobic

Don't you have a bomb to go build?

Are you baiting or actually retarded?

>Because he's going to turn Londonistan into a lemming like the rest of Europe.

I don't understand what you mean.

Checked

Look, just put the bomb in the trashcan outside the school and complete your mission. Then you can go back to Libya for more training.

You're an idiot. Well done.

Still not a single justification in this entire thread.

Damn, Sup Forums. I didn't know how fucking terrible you are at this.

Salaam comrad, praise be to Allah for blessing the UK with the light and peace of Islam. May the words of Muhammad(pbuh) continue to make the nation a better place.

The picture says it all. Europe is going to Hell, letting in refugees. Khan is going to make it happen to England.

he seem like a good guy.
the only bad thing you could say about his is that he's "mudslim" which is really subjective.

other than that, he's a hard working dude with a solid program.

He's objectively a better candidate than Goldsmith.

I feel sorry for the UK

Even Peter Hitchens thinks Powell's River of Blood speech was an embarrassment

you

It's reverse virtue signalling.

>Khan is going to make it happen to England.

How? What power does he have as mayor to dictate immigration policy?

I do believe you are talking collectively talking out of your arses right now, Sup Forums.

>He supported marriage equality for gay people, which resulted in an Imam issuing a fatwa against him, declaring that he was no longer Muslim and he has received numerous death threats for his liberalism

Empty threat since the Imam knows that every Muslim must try to destroy Kafir countries. Forcing degenerate faggots on Kafirs helps Muslims keep their faith with all that degeneracy going on.

Remember, the most destructive policies for Kafirs is what every Muslim is going to support.

Build more houses.
Be a bit more strict on business
More refugees.

Because he's a NON-WHITE and an ANTI-WHITE who will pursue ANTI-WHITE interests.

A NON-WHITE who is also an ANTI-WHITE cannot possibly be pro-white, he was, is and will always be, an ANTI-WHITE.

Note that one of the main things he talked about during his campaign was the housing crisis. Do you know why that is? That's because one of the main reasons WHITE PEOPLE cannot have enough children is because of the housing crisis. So by making housing EVEN LESS available to WHITES, he will ensure that the WHITE GENOCIDE agenda continues on an even faster pace, ensuring WHITES CEASE TO EXIST t in London within a very short amount of time.

He's not going to give WHITES housing, oh no, he's going to give NON-WHITES housing.

I don't hate him. I think it's high time that London got a Pakistani mayor. Home rule and all that.

It's just the britcucks that are sore, they've been preserving this ludicrous pretention that London was still an English city for decades now, and they don't want to let it go.

>Build more houses.
For non-whites
>Be a bit more strict on business
Only for small to medium sized businesses so white people can't make a living, while international capitalists continue fucking whites over
>More refugees.
More non-whites*

This is what NON-WHITES think about the ongoing islamic conquest of London.

>muslim

The mayor is a symbol for the city.

If the mayor went around in a gimp mask, it'd be a bad symbol for the city, regardless of how brilliant his policies.

A muslim and a non-white is alien to Western Europe. The gradual shift of non-whites taking important jobs is just a part of the replacement. It's a bad symbol if you are against the replacement, or if you think the symbol of Western Europe should be white/Christian.

>t. James Muhammad-Albritani (neƩ Cuckington)

I'm starting to see just how ideological Sup Forums is, and when they can't justify their position in relation to Khan with anything other than xenophobia, it is clear that they really have no argument.

This is pathetic. I was expecting at least one person to know his shit, and to redpill me on Khan with links to facts about his past and dodgy dealings.

Not. Fucking. One. Person.

Sup Forums you are a disgrace.

Good post. The NON-WHITE ANTI-WHITES will push destructive ANTI-WHITE policies on WHITES in order to continue pursuing their ANTI-WHITE agenda.

Are they calling for NON-TRADITIONAL propaganda amongst their own race and communities? OF COURSE NOT. Look at Khan himself, he has three children with a faithful wife, you think that's what he wants for WHITES? Of course not! Because he's a NON-WHITE ANTI-WHITE!

FUCK OFF ANTI-WHITE nobody cares about you being butthurt that we're not ''accepting'' of Khan.

HE'S A NON-WHITE ANTI-WHITE, that's all there is to it. He is an ANTI-WHITE who will pursue ANTI-WHITE policies.

Good God, what is wrong with you? Do your homework before you start trolling. Show some respect. huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/sadiq-khan-zac-goldsmith-refugees-mayoral-election_uk_57225c10e4b0d6f7bed5b0d1

look potato nigger,its not about him it about the biggest european city falling to islams ,we knew that london was a muslim city but now its confirmed

Anyone holding a "Refugees Welcome" sign is not OK.

That sign he's holding would be enough to make me despise him, but I despised him already.

>wants to flood england with muslims
>fantastic choice
Holy cuckaroony batman

Him being a non white who is not culturally or socially tied to the inhabitants of this island IS logical enough reason to fear his election. Just saying "oh, xenophobia, that's no argument" is retarded - a fear of the foreigner who is in your land and actively working to destroy you is reason enough to hate him.

My mayor

Are there any non-muslim mayors in muslim cities in a-rab countries?

Muslims don't belong in the west.

He grew up in england

What evidence do you have for this?

>Muslim throws gays off of rooftops
Subhuman scum

>Muslim supports marriage equality for gays
Subhuman scum

Make up your mind, /pol./

>Because he's a NON-WHITE and an ANTI-WHITE who will pursue ANTI-WHITE interests.

Show me how he is anti-white. What anti-white interests will he pursue exactly?

>He's not going to give WHITES housing, oh no, he's going to give NON-WHITES housing.

Show me evidence for this.

> The gradual shift of non-whites taking important jobs is just a part of the replacement. It's a bad symbol if you are against the replacement, or if you think the symbol of Western Europe should be white/Christian.

If a certain percentage of the population is black/Muslim/whatever, then you would expect that occasionally those people wwould hold certain positions in politics or any other area of daily life.

My question to Sup Forums is why is it a bad thing that Khan is mayor, and the best answer I've yet had is because he's not white.

That's not a justifiable reason to any rational human being. How is his skin colour relevant? Surely its his policies, his ideas and his actions which are of most importance.

Britain white?

>Mudslime
>Labor Party
>Refugees Welcome

Never in a million years can I ever accept such a man.

I agree to an extent, except you have been given valid arguments-he's pro refugees. Filtering all the mindless, pro white, pro evangelical Christian arguments on Sup Forums out, this is actually a valid point as to why he's shit.

Ignore the racists, OP

He shall make Britain great again inshallah :)

Some people feel the same about Trump

Go back to Pakistan

>If a certain percentage of the population is black/Muslim/whatever, then you would expect that occasionally those people wwould hold certain positions in politics or any other area of daily life.

Indeed. I'm saying that I'd rather London be 95% white, or whatever.

t. Mohammad nr.4526725244

>Sweden telling anyone to fuck off for being anti-white

top kek

>He is an ANTI-WHITE who will pursue ANTI-WHITE policies.

No evidence for that.

>Do your homework before you start trolling.

I'm not trolling. I'm asking for evidence of why this is such a terrible thing to happen. At least you've provided a link. So he wants London to take 3000 refugees. So do shitloads of other Labour party members amongst others.

What else? Is this the worst Sup Forums can do?

>Him being a non white who is not culturally or socially tied to the inhabitants of this island

He was born and raised in London. He is liberal and westernised. He is a labour party member for fuck sake. He is part of British culture whether you choose to like or not. You're going to have to give better reasons, user.

>a fear of the foreigner who is in your land and actively working to destroy you is reason enough to hate him.

I would agree, but there is no evidence that Khan is doing this or going to do this.

>Show me how he is anti-white. What anti-white interests will he pursue exactly?
He is an ANTI-WHITE because he wants to FLOOD the UK with NON-WHITES. That is being ANTI-WHITE.

>Show me evidence for this.
He is an ANTI-WHITE that wants to EXTERMINATE THE WHITE RACE. You do not conduct genocide against a race by providing them with housing so they have living space in which they can procreate. That's why he will only give housing to NON-WHITES.

>this is actually a valid point as to why he's shit.

I agree, but you can level the same criticism at dozens of British politicians. What specifically makes Khan a worse mayor for London than the next pro-refugee advocate?

Going by all the threads on Sup Forums over the past 24 hours, I would have thought that the guy had fucking links to ISIS or some shit.

>top kek
Hello CIA!
You see, in the real metarial world, if I criticize you for x behaviour, it doesn't matter if I come from a country where a majority engages in said x behaviour, it's all about what I think, do and say. I'm not an ANTI-WHITE, therefore I can criticize others for being so.

>No evidence for that.
Yes there is. He is a NON-WHITE ANTI-WHITE that wants to flood the UK with NON-WHITES, that makes him an ANTI-WHITE because he wants to EXTERMINATE THE WHITE RACE through MASSMIGRATION OF NON-WHITES INTO WHITE COUNTRIES.

>I'm going to reply to the most blatantly poor and incoherent points so I win the argument
Address the fact that he is pro refugees, you blathering retard. That is a legitimate concern, and not Sup Forums fabricated speculation

>Going by all the threads on Sup Forums over the past 24 hours, I would have thought that the guy had fucking links to ISIS or some
It doesn't matter if he does or doesn't, he's an ANTI-WHITE NON-WHITE that pursues an ANTI-WHITE agenda of MASSMIGRATION of NON-WHITES into the UK, that makes him an ANTI-WHITE.

Just a reminder to you btw: Your masters don't care about you, they will abandon you because you mean nothing to them, and it is to US you'll be abandoned. I'll enjoy hunting down, torturing and executing anti-whites the likes of yourself.

I don't.
The UK is already a shit hole, so I wouldn't mind if all refugees went there instead of coming to my country.

You're a child molester, Sven.

But finally, he was right

>CHILD MOLESTER on CAPS LOCK

Don't you know where you are? Trying to reason with Sup Forums is useless, of course everyone will think you're b8ing or just shout you down with "MUDSLIME!!". Personally I'm anti any candidate who is seriously invested in religion, be it Muslim or Christian, though I'm sure I'll be told I'm a fedora for that.

>Address the fact that he is pro refugees

I did. You're just a little slow.

You don't think it's a bad idea to flood the city with refugees who have proven to be lawless and resistant to refugees? Are you retarded?

>So do shitloads of other Labour party members amongst others.

"But mom! Everybody's doing it!"

The best criticism you can get is that he's an opportunistic blairite (the moderate political chameleon of Tony Blair's era) making good use of identity politics that has become more pronounced due to US influence.

You can see this by the fact he simultaneously is quite liberal AND a Muslim (he voted for gay marriage). Contrast this with Christian Lib Dem leader Tim Fallon who voted NO to gay marriage, and then abstained on the second one.

In short, Khan is a politician. He's well aware of his perception.

He doesn't. The Mayor oversees transport and housing. Interestingly, Khan is not thought of highly within the current Corbyn led Labour party. There was a leaked list fairly recently on the position of politicians within Labour. The most agreeable towards Corbyn on one side (core group) and on the opposite end the hostile group. Khan is actually among the hostile group.

theguardian.com/politics/2016/mar/23/labour-mps-hostile-corbyn-leaked-party-document
(in case people get triggered over Guardian)
rt.com/uk/336884-corbyn-hostile-mps-list/

He was one of the first people to knife one of the core group (Ken Livingstone) in the back over the recent so called anti-semitism thing recently after all.

Nice replies there, ANTI-WHITE. Seems like when called out on your BLATANT LIES AND HYPOCRISY, longer arguments slither away and out comes the blind hatred for everything white european.

Remember: You have no allies, no friends, no family. Your masters despise you, and laugh behind your back over the fact that you're ready to betray your own people in exchange for some money.

You are an anti-white race traitor, and you will be hunted down, tortured and executed like the traitor that you are.

>I did
And still you support him, because you're an ANTI-WHITE who wants to EXTERMINATE THE WHITE RACE through MASSMIGRATION of NON-WHITES into WHITE COUNTRIES.

He's right though, khan gets more shit here 100% because he's a Muslim pro refugee politician than if he were a white pro refugee politician.

KHAN'D

>Arguing with some liberal faggot yesterday because every office has that one SJW retard who has to constantly bitch about everything and I'm not taking her shit
>Asked her to play a game with me
>She agreed
>I asked her how she would feel if I needed a new place to live, so I went on a walk
>I walked past plenty of good neighborhoods, but kept going until I found a perfect, clean one
>I chose the nicest house and just barged in
>I showed no respect for the owners, destroyed their property, and refused to leave
>"I'd call the cops"
>They refuse to do anything, what do you do then?
>"I'd fucking kill you"
>So tell me, how do you feel about the refugee crisis?
>Her face goes bright red and she takes on the angriest scowl I have ever seen a human face make as everyone else in the room erupts into furious laughter
>mfw

He is not liked because he once stole the USS Reliant and kept wanting "Genesis", whatever that is....

>it's a bad idea to flood the city with refugees who have proven to be lawless and resistant to refugees?

What? Learn how to construct a meaningful sentence, user.

Thank you. Finally, someone making an informed response.

Who allowed this convicted CHILD MOLESTER to post on Sup Forums

Amirite?

You thinks its fine to let in a bunch of uneducated young men?

>go to london last month
>endless wave of shitskins
>white women with carriages with niglets everywhere
>and now muslim mayor
Oh my god.