Pewdie Pie Glasses

Pewdie Pie Glasses

Hi, i'm trying to find the glasses that Felix wears, having my eyes tested tomorrow and i know that i'll need glasses, can someone please help me find them.

another pic of them is this

>HI THERE!!! I WANT TO WEAR THE SAME GLASSES AS THIS FAGGOT BECAUSE IM 12 AND LONG TO FIT IN WITH OTHER FELLOW AUTISTIC CHILDREN BECAUSE I JUST CANT STOP SUCKING DICKS!!!
Kys you faggot

Only famous people are allowed to wear round frames. Everyone else has to wear big square black plastic frames.

Lol no, i've just been looking at glasses for a while and these are the ones i've seen that i like the most, fyi i don't actually like felix or his videos if that makes you feel any better.

Who are you trying to impress here???
Nobody gives a shit that you'll wear the same glasses as this faggot you tryhard

hahaha this

Oliver Peoples Overstreet, I think

Yeah....sure.....

And I do like Felix and his videos, but you guys can go fuck yourselves

hi, yeah thanks that is the closest to what i've seen online but i don't think they're them

how do you know i'm not famous? :)

Or try Lindberg Corona

thanks man i'll have a quick look

no problem

Well aren't you the happiest little cunt in cuntland?You kind of remind me of my grandmother as a matter of fact. KYS ya fat bitch.

i am trying to impress myself as i like to look good, and it's not about wearing the same glasses as him, why are you so triggered haha

because you would have glasses with round frames

ah self esteem issues eh? I understand.

nope, just like to look good

op here. btw, also looking for decent plastic surgeon. unrelated, but seeking suggestions.

You have to buy the glasses fucktard!People aren't born with round framed glasses. Also how the fuck is having clothing a symbol of fame and fortune? Get a grip you mongoloid cumdumpster

pretty sure you can find them at any harry potter merchandise website

Garret Leight Wilson OP, or anything Oliver Peoples. check out both brands

okay cheers man