Apologize

Apologize

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=xiJJIacdF-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol. Just a publicity stunt to bring attention to her shitty new album and lack of sales.

>talking about suicide is a publicity stunt
Seek help, neckbeard

>facebook livestream isn't a publicity stunt
hello white knight

>hey "le im depressed XDDDDD" is trendy right now, how about you lie about having suicidal thoughts?"
Kill every capitol records employee

>everything a celeb says is true and absolutely believable
kys, autismo

absolutely is a publicity stunt, she has no angle to work here besides the "depressed feel bad for me" thing

Pop stars are so far removed from reality that I can't be sympathetic toward them. Like they are not the same as you and I. They are corporate dance machines designed to entertain the masses.

i refuse to pity a millionaire. she was also the last nail in the coffin that killed hip hop

youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro

1:45

yes. death, murder, and suicide is trivialized by all of Hollywood.

watch the video.
>heavily made-up but somehow only her mascara runs a bit, and less than it should
>evokes God a few times
>can speak through the tears with no trouble
>perceivable insincerity
Kys if you think Katy Perry is being honest about wanting to khs

Unironically this

>he still believe in the sincerity of people
lol

I find Katy Perry to be viscerally repulsive.

This fucking bitch.

There are people literally living on the streets behind dumpsters, eating leftover food that people throw out and digging through garbage who have more backbone than she does. It's her own fucking fault that she decided to sell her soul to be a vapid bitch. When you choose to become a pop star you sell your soul, you are no longer a person. You are a brand. Fuck off. She chose the money and the fame and the crippling loneliness and emptiness that it entails. Stupid whore.

wow this is the most pathetic publicity stunt

Anything any celebrity says in a large public forum should be seen as being done for publicity unless proven otherwise. Now, maybe she's doing it to raise publicity for mental health, but let's not pretend this is being done as an open hearted act with no other motives.

This but unironically

it's all part of her new edgy image

it's all fake

Bullshit, she just released an album and is doing a bunch of stuff to promote it.
I'll show her the two scars on my wrist from where I stabbed myself with a steak knife trying to kms.

youtube.com/watch?v=xiJJIacdF-E

bully good shot, lad! bully good!

I usually just ignored this cunt, but this is incredibly arousing. Poor little bitch finally realized she's done for, her youthful look and demeanor is fading, she's done connecting with the audience that eats up her brand of slutwave.

why didn't you just cut your abdomen to lose some weight fatso

>viscerally repulsive

Well put

Maybe she's lol bipolar XDD
ugly bitch

desu if I had to be married to Russell Brand for 2 years I'd want to kill myself as well

>Gets famous because of her pork tits
>Realizes no one actually gives a single fuck if she died

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME MOM
I'M SO DEPRESSED

So celebrities going crazy for publicity has gone uniquely mainstream as of late

Or am I just not remembering hard enough?

Obviously David Bowie is one example but I mean Katy Perry, Kanye West, Justin Bieber, etc....

She can honestly get fucked.

is there anything more obnoxious than "depressed" ultra rich celebrities?

Bowie actually went off the rails through drugs
Kanye's obviously bipolar
I think a lot of it with others is that the fame machine is such a grinding, impersonal slog run by unfeeling bastards that eventually even the thickest skinned person will be hit by it eventually, unless they have some real grounding in the real world away from it.

a bloo bloo bloo my latest album sucks pls gib me schekles.

But seriously she if she wants the ultimate recognition she should actually kill herself.

still would
dont judge

retard

Damn...I feel bad for her.

Depression/suicidal thoughts are a bitch, they can hit anyone, doesn't matter how rich you are.

At least david bowie did it to get attention because he actually had some important things to say while these other degenerate “artists“ you mentioned only do it for the sake of narcissistic attention without any depth whatsover (kanye being some sort of exception maybe, even though still havent found out what he is all about)

but what does this have to do with liver?

Kanye is bipolar
Trust me on this one, the whole staying up 2 days for 1 days sleep thing, the Ellen interview, the switching between either immense sadness or believing he could be the greatest human alive, these are classic signs of bipolar disorder. "What he's about" is probably just rambling delusions, at least on some level.

this is what happens when you sell your soul.

Busty young starlet gets political, gets pumped with liberalism and hedonism, doesn't feel good and changes - DEPRESSION. Many such cases!

sup katy

Shut the fuck up you fat autistic faggot. I bet you haven't even called a therapist yet still, you pathetic manbaby.

If you seriously think half the shit Kanye does is genuine and not marketing you're a gullible fucking idiot

>depressive suicidal autist calls out other depressive suicidal autists

oh lmao

katy plz
This.

Getting checked into a mental unit is not a publicity stunt. I don't disagree that a lot of what he does are probably stunts, but he's obviously not all there.

Bowie was off his mind on coke at the time so it's kind of understandable, but these other cunts probably haven't smoked anything harder than a joint

his sacramento meltdown was entirely staged.

Not that tripfag, but I have and I'm still gonna call horseshit on this one. Honestly sickens me.

KP doesn't have a unique identity, she's just pulp to morph into whatever can sell, you can tell just based off her hits. She's always been a face and not much else.

when will her plane crash or some shit

7.5/10 made a lot of people reply

he's adding to the thread and you're the one being a faggot

just go down to the pawn shop and buy the cheapest shotgun they have

What the fuck happened to her? Is she miley 2.0?

brandon pls

Literally the most obvious thing he's done so far

I'm good, but I'll pay for you to get one. Winchesters Super - X 12 gauge slug's are great. Perfect for obliterating your skull, you piece of shit.

i'm depressed like all the fucking time. i haven't been on /mu in a week, now i'm here and what do i see? this fucking thread about this fucking fake ass bitch saying she was «low and depressed». yeah bitch for sure.

i want 2 quit, literally.

Pretty much and someone will just take that place, and follow her same path.

I want to vomit

She's doing a cheap Bowie thing and trying to make herself "serious" and "controversial". Part of that image is vulnerability, and a very cynical person could interpret this reveal as media plant. I'd like to think it's not, but it's always possible.

unironically both of these

says the fat loser obsessed with a mediocre popstar and 75% through his 20's as a kissless virgin

she "opened up" while sitting on a chair set up with lighting, a camera rolling, and during a big publicized stunt to get everyone in the world to watch her, and then you think this was just some off-the-cuff, authentic moment expressing her "real pain"?

I know you're trolling dude but fuck you.

Don't quit user, your shits legit just like mine. We're better than this.

that's some nice makeup

well for one, stop watching animu shit.

>fuck you katy, only truly worthless shits like me can feel depressed
just quit the theatrics and do it

>kissless virgin
No, if I was i'd actually kill myself by now.

>posting le feels man
>posting le azn girl with bobcut
yeah nah you're not legit you just glamorize melancholia through memes

why the fuck is everyone after Brandon now? Jesus Christ.

kissing your mom doesn't count

oh so just a regular virgin then

>killing yourself over not having sexual contact with females

R E D D I T

People being dicks on the internet doesn't bother me. If I had my shit together no one would really have any room to ridicule me.

>A shapeshifter ends up on a well lit and pro facebook stream for sad bits
>she's believable

Kek.

Katy's waiting for your crocodile tear shekels, faggot. Mom should've given you your allowance by now.

if you put all your self worth on whether you've fucked a pussy you honestly deserve to die

>now

>rich
>nice looking
>independent
Why is she depressed? Woman...

k.

i only like tatami galaxy tbqh (and sometimes nichijou). i quit watching anime like 3 or 4 years ago.

yeah at least i can admit that i'm shit. so, what's the point of your post anyway?

>If I had my shit together
>If
that's one pretty fucking big "if", Brandon

just do it

It's just marketing bullshit for her new album. Are you really this dense?

>if I was a functioning human nobody would bully me

that's absolutely correct but as it turns out you're obese and autistic so we have every right to bully you

All (you)

Why are you just toxically attacking people? Does it make you feel like a "winner" by defending people annoyed by the lameness of this publicity stunt?

Go overdose on some xanax or something, you limpwristed faggggg.

The best post in this thread right here.

That's what I just said dumbass.

hit a nerve, brandon?

That wasn't me.

can't let you forget lest you start feeling happy

Kek

not that user but it's so fucking hilarious to see you all faggots accuse her of glorifying depression while you all post shitty depression meme and feels

how dense can you be fuck? use that xanax to do it faggot, no one will miss you

>no one will miss you
momma and pappi

I'm reminded of my failures everyday and do wish I was a better person. I have no idea what the fuck happened to me. I turned into everything I hated and wanted to never be, it's my fault and I'm using that self hatred to change.

>you all post shitty depression meme and feels
>you all
>all
*sigh*