Defend Trump!

Defend Trump!

We have worked way too hard to let leftist and globalist propaganda defeat our democracy.

Our 2nd amendment was designed to be used against tyranny and government takeover. This is what the leftists are trying to do by impeaching our elected leader.

We need to act, NOW! the only thing that is necessary for a democracy to fall is the citizens to allow it. We MUST NOT allow it.

>SUPPORT DEMOCRACY
>DEFEND TRUMP
>BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_DjZWrSVt1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

daddy no like

It's easy
Republican house majority
Republican congress majority

Chances of trump getting impeached for something Obama did 9 times
NONE.
(also its a media farce, the information wasn't classified)

Grow a brain, morans.

No, seriously. He's a useless moron.
I don't give a fuck if we elect another Republican, as long as we get rid of this impotent prick.

1. Not going to happen
(think 8 years)
2. if he does go (but won't) you'll have the Christian Mike for President.

>tfw this was pence's plan all along

This. And also I'm not going to act like a nigger and kill people because they disagree with me politically and are very vainly attempting to remove someone I """""agree""""" with from power completely legally.

It's so frustrating not being able to do anything while we can see injustice and propaganda interfere with democracy.

Hostile takeover might be the only solution.

Trump wont last his first term, the republican party will never recover from the embarrassment and chaos he has sewn, democratic presidents until the end of time, prove me wrong

>And also I'm not going to act like a nigger and kill people
You're a cuck. The leftists want us all dead. This is not a joke.

We are not killing anybody, we're defending our country from tyrannical takeover and restoring the power to the people. If anyone gets in the way of that, then they are a threat and we have free right to use force against them.

Fuck you, you white nigger.

The lowest class of white, minimum wage cucks were the ones who voted him in basically white niggers, the drain on society.

so no fuck you and your nignorance.

8 years

STFU, Ivan.

I'll give him 4 and a strong chance of someone else taking office in 2020.

OP is a russian faggot

These faggots are going to piss, whine, and moan so much again, people will be fed up with it more so than the first time at the end of his 4 years.
Say it with me, 8 years.

>for something Obama did 9 times

Lol fuck off Ivan

youre a faggot
getting hyped up about made up shit
the amount of suffering created by some military style uprising would be unprecedented since the civil war
and nothing would be gained

read a book
stop listening to your fucking monkey brain

fuck you made me spit my coffee all over my screen...........

We'll see.

saying cuck makes you sound retarded.

Lmao you're paranoid faggot.

Yes, yes we shall

this user is right

both sides have their "nigger" constituency.
left has blacks and other poorly educated minorities
right has uneducated fat white people in rural areas

they manupulate these demographics using the same tactics, instill a victim mindset.
left: the rich white man keeps you down
right: the minorities ruin out country, terrorists are coming, immegrants are taking over

when in reality, both parties are controlled by the banks and oil companies.

dont be a nigger for the left or the right.

>LEGAL impeachment is tyranny
>people who disagree with me are evil commies and must be killed
That's now how rights work. Living in an echo chamber enforced by killing anyone who disagrees is not a right and is infact a form of tyranny.

If they had any factual evidence don't you think the libtards would have thrown it in our face already. Witch hunt

Investigations take time.

Fuck this traitor

>defending a guy with a small jimdog and no real dog
wow, you are such a fucking douchebag.

not until the investigation ends, just after the 2018 elections.

When is that nigger lover going to die?

>Defend Trump!

I thought daddy supertrump could take care of himself? Didn't he say that he had the top men for the job? Didn't he say that he is the smartest man, the strongest man, the best man for the job? What are you worried about?

>We have worked way too hard

Speak for yourself Ivan. Whilst you were here shilling the fuck out the boards real Sup Forumstards were eating popcorn and pissing gasoline on the flaming bag of shit the election had become

>let leftist and globalist propaganda defeat our democracy

The US has spent 70 years imposing its globalist imperial agenda on the rest of the world and you are only now waking up to the idea that globalism is bad? Christ Ivan, you of all people should know how much the US has investing in controlling trade and world wide opinion . Don't you remember the cold war? What are you, 12?

>Our 2nd amendment was designed to be used against tyranny and government takeover.

So... grab a gun and shoot Trump? Wow you changed your tune pretty quickly there Ivan.

>This is what the leftists are trying to do by impeaching our elected leader.

I am not following you. Are the leftists tyrants? They are not the ones sitting in Mar-a-Lago leaking state secrets and jacking off to pictures of their daughter. Above all they are not the ones who fired a guy investigating the president, hoping that the investigation would then magically go away.

>We need to act, NOW!

I still don't think shooting Trump is the right way to go broski

>the only thing that is necessary for a democracy to fall is the citizens to allow it.

There are plenty of people who protested Trump's ascent to power dude. You are not alone in your hatred of his quasi-dictatorial shenanigans

>We MUST NOT allow it.

Too late. We already allowed a guy with less than 25% of the voting population behind him to take power. Our democracy is fucked Ivan

>SUPPORT DEMOCRACY

By voting in the midterms

>DEFEND TRUMP

why?

>BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE

before he's impeached?

Whites are not out raping, killing, robbing, or hurting collectively as a whole though mentally, that is where niggers, liberals, beaners, and commmie pussies differ. Those horrible things are part of their culture and mentality.

Those stupid "poor" whites may be poor but they hold decent jobs even the shitty jobs are jobs nonetheless and help contribute to their local community besides stealing your bbq pit or parking in your driveway.

You're pussy pandering types are running out of ideas and excuses.

I don't think I am going to see a Antifa in the bay area since most people are busy WORKING, but if I did and he was hitting someone or something, you bet I would step in and defend whatever it is. People forget to support America you need to be proud to be an American, and not a try hard pussy, you daily actions contribute to the collective whole.

Never!
Hes has had 9 heart transplants and keeps buying young organs to live forever!
He literally has enough money to keep going forever and as technology advances theres no knowing if we ever get rid of that plaguerat.

oh noes, after spending a few minutes breaking down some pretty weak bait, a small child called me an autist? How could this have happened? On Sup Forums of all places?

Come on dude. Stop being a homosexual

Your parents will support you more when you stop smoking cocks

Russia will send a hacking email bug, don't worry ;^)

good point

I can't stop laughing at this post thanks so much

>Our 2nd amendment was designed to be used against tyranny and government takeover.
>This is what the leftists are trying to do by impeaching our elected leader.
wtf is op talking about?

Can't you tell now that he's been in the office and didn't do jack shit except spend tax money on holidays and his lies are out in the open that your vote was wrong ?

Your entire post is buyer's remorse, you've got the brain power of a daffodil if you think that people would follow you with that pathetic copypasted Sup Forums excrement you call an opinion as opening statement.

he wants us all to rise up and shoot Trump in the head

Seems pretty self explanatory to me

No facts. All conjecture

Media BS aside, hes incredibly dumb. His decisions and demeanor in public have been so ridiculous the phrase "stupid like a fox" has been used...but the fox part just isn't coming. Hes just stupid. We hired a "successful" real estate mogul to run the country and hes fucking up left and right. The only people who would still support him are just as ignorantly stubborn as he is.

this

just like that bitch that got punched in the face by that average office dude probably out on his lunch break lol
youtube.com/watch?v=_DjZWrSVt1w

You psychos have been talking about violence for years now. You look like a bunch of little pussies hiding behind guns because your ideas are all shit.

Say it with me:
Delusional.

Bad troll is bad.

I could watch that all day in even slower slo mo.

do you guys work in jeans in your offices? Lucky bastards. We have to wear suits

Depends on office, alot of people that work in city hall in my city do the business casual combo with a dress shirt or jeans, or maybe he works in a gun shop.

get a job where people are judged on merit rater than suits

You obviously do not work in marketing. Anyways, as sales director it is vital for me to look as if our business is making money and therefore it is wise for our customers to invest in whatever bullshit I'm selling that week. Unfortunately this means I have to wear clean suits every day.

Everyone else in the office has a dress code to follow and although it is not explicitly mentioned anywhere, literally every person assumes that the dress code is suits and tie.

You could be right. Different rules applies to different towns i suppose.