"new europe" pics/discussion
-no racism, share your best

Other urls found in this thread:

dofantasy
amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/
dailystormer.com/transplant-organs-do-not-exist-for-race-mixed-persons/
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
jbhe.com/latest/index012209_p.html
amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/
ronunz.org/2013/07/20/race-and-crime-in-america/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income
worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-dangerous-states-in-the-u-s.html
www1.udel.edu/soc/faculty/parker/SOCI836_S08_files/Landetal_AJS90.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol

Media these days ..

turns me on though..

yeah me2

Anyone got any more?

when europeans expunge the darkies out of europe they can finally get down to the real business of pagans vs christians and protestants vs catholics and anglos vs nordics and so on.

bump

>when europeans expunge the darkies out of europe

I don't think you understand the situation at all, m8

White women cant get enough of the erotic feeling of their race being dominated... they are addicted to the danger of being killed or fucked really hard by guys who have the sexual power of a primal animal.

Its in their nature.. nothing can stop it.

cant be true.. that sounds like rape.. but yeah i know alot girls like to be dominated.. do muslims dominate em harder?

Except that if you stop giving power to that fantasy by crying yourself to sleep every night about it.

lol

I'll end up in russia some day i guess.

Is this statistic. Or a fantasy.lol

are "native" eurobeans allowed to bid on slaves too?

Might be Claire Abbott?

>bump
Fuck off.

Both.

the joke here is, the english dude is the same person

>What are perceptions
>What is subjectivity

When you point out the African and African-descent capacity to regenerate muscle fiber faster you are praised.

As soon as you point out their retardation, slow mental processing and littla capacity for planning you are called racist.

Try putting bleach at shit. It will still be shit. Dominant isn't always better.

hahaha

>muh jewish propaganda

the difference between putin and most other politicians is, he is clever and has experience

im not racist bro, i didnt edit that pic.. google pic

Black people have average iq of 83. So much for "superior".

nice... but very racist.

would love to ask a muslim that question.. if they want freedom.. i think its great we support em.. but why dont follow our rules? i mean.. if we had a war here.. and a country would help me, i would do any for their help.. not argument about any relligion or how i wants it

I'm racist and don't see it as something bad. Being an asshole about it and throwing shit at people for it it's what I see wrong.

they dont want freedom. there are videos circling atm of "preachers" shouting "throw of the shackles of freedom and democracy" in the streets of london

throughly white shirts
white teeth
white sky
>implying

lol it's not even a joke.

Anyone can become a muslim, you know.

>Baited hard

My bad

North-African, here(Berber). Never listen to what kind of politician which yells:'Racism'. protecting your own heritage,culture and costums is not Racism, i repeat. Don't feel guilt for doing so, you shouldnt be. Stay strong, brothers.

Shut down your computer and step outside once in a while. Talk to people, see the world.
Maybe you'll learn a thing or two. AND STOP BEING AND FUCKING BRAINLESS SACK OF SHIT.

>Doing this in Sharia Europe

Who's the sack of shit here by telling people to basically suicide by walking out the streets?

I grant you, it's not everywhere, yet.

Berbers were also sold in slavery, after the fall of Carthage by Italian Romans. Just like the Gunaches by Spanish catholics. We were also raided by Vikings and Vandals. People were fucked up back then, that's history.

fuck off nigger

Lol c'est qui ces meufs

it's fucked up what can happen when the CIA overthrows your democratically elected liberal leaders and replaces them with far right religious fanatics who are willing to sell their oil for half the price :(

Where is Europa? Heard of the other 2 though.

Europa is one of the 4 moons of Jupiter, you ignorant tard

The muslims are colonizing space by 2050 it would seem

im sorry. im just not an islamerfobe or racist.

Islam is a religion, not a race you complete moron.

where in sharia europe do you live? Milwaukee? Donetsk? Or... Skopje perhaps? Pretty close eh?

yup, excellent, this should go for any country

I think you will find we are the one true race.

This our custom. A white man with his (face painted) black servant parading in the streets.

Your custom is dying, more and more supermarkets are removing it from their stores, more and more people are seeing how racist it is.

the problem is that you are just propgating stereotypes by posting misleading propaganda. Take pic example, that's Nigeria 'without whitey'.

But I understand that you have an ideological fight to fight, and disseminating propaganda online is a good way of waging that war. Good for you. But strategically you are doing the tards who believe that "africa is only mudhuts and aids" bullshit no favours, because they are gropwing up only believing the propaganda you tell them. If you are going to raise fighters you should at least get them to understand your enemy. By misleading them into believing that their enemies are just mudhut dwelling savages
then you are running the risk of indoctrinating a generation of people who will just underestimate the enemy.

I mean, unless your plan is to kee people ignorant and angry in which case, fair enough. Carry on doing god's work I suppose

islamephoebe
which is one of Saturn's moons

You are literally proving his point though.

go back to your autistic containment board, pol

Defend your heritage

>I speak for Sup Forums

got more?

source?

can we get some sauce?

I need it for research

I would not recommend anyone to go to pol

Syria actually sided with the Jews in the bible?

Coincidence?

this whore-faced piece of fucking shit should ride the fucking transall a few more times over open waters. fuck.
0/10 i ain't even mad.

nigeria:
forced and early marriages are common
female genital mutilation is common

dofantasy com/english/USAWhiteSlavesAfrica.htm

more?

I agree, Nigeria is a hellhole. It was on a trajectory to improve when it reached a point of being strictly Muslim in the north and strictly Christian in the south, but ever since the fucking Kulps felt a need to introduce Christianity to Borno state the whole thing has fallen back the fuck apart.

All shitskins must hang.

thx

Dominant genetics come from inbreeding and have duplicates of genetics instead of more variation.
Certain genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.

RACE MIXING AND WHY IT'S BAD
------

msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/

dailystormer.com/transplant-organs-do-not-exist-for-race-mixed-persons/
The unspoken problems of race mixing.

IQ of offspring shifts towards the average for the race.
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Certain genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.

Environment accounts for little or none of the USA racial IQ gap:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

In academic standardized testing , the wealthiest Black children underperform all but the poorest White children and just barely outperform even them.
jbhe.com/latest/index012209_p.html

Even when IQ is controlled for, Blacks display higher measurements of psychopathic personality than Whites:

amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/

Violent crime correlates more tightly with race than with wealth or population density:
ronunz.org/2013/07/20/race-and-crime-in-america/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income
worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-dangerous-states-in-the-u-s.html

Race is also more tightly correlated to homicide rate
www1.udel.edu/soc/faculty/parker/SOCI836_S08_files/Landetal_AJS90.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

The word racist was made (in to a bad thing) by internationalist globalist jewish commies in order to destabilized a existing nation.

They do this to take over the means of production and gain control over the assets of set nation whilst being foreigners themselves.

In Charles Malato’s Philosophie de l’Anarchie (1897) we find both raciste and racisme:
No doubt that before arriving at complete internationalism, there will be a stage which will be racism; but it must be hoped that the layover will not be too long, that it will be rapidly surpassed. Communism, which appears that it must inevitably be regulated at the beginning of its functioning, especially in regard to international trade, will bring about the establishment of racist federations (Latin, Slavic, Germanic, etc.). Anarchy — which we can glimpse at the end of two or three generations when, as a result of the development of production, any regulations will have become superfluous — will bring the end of racism and the advent of a humanity without borders.
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/

>Sheltered rich spoiled fuck found

>what are you muslim shill jew apologist libtard hippy old christian ?