It's funny how the East Asian societies are westaboos and try to emulate classical Western culture while the modern...

It's funny how the East Asian societies are westaboos and try to emulate classical Western culture while the modern West is knee-deep in cultural marxism and destroys itself day by day.

The latest example: the new campus of the Sichuan Southwest College of Civil Aviation, in Southwestern China.

en.yibada.com/articles/120819/20160502/european-castle-style-campus-wows-southwest-china.htm
en.people.cn/n3/2016/0429/c90782-9051455.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mattress_Performance_(Carry_That_Weight)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mattress_Performance_(Carry_That_Weight)#Lawsuit_by_the_accused_student
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregory_Howard_Woods#Federal_judicial_service
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Schumer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_creditor_nations_by_net_international_investment_position_per_capita
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Meanwhile in the West:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mattress_Performance_(Carry_That_Weight)

Kill yourself

At least our culture can be carried out somewhere where people respect it's worth after we're gone

China will have more churchgoers than the US in a couple of years I've heard.

>visual arts degree

more like "feminazi creation degree"

I feel like Asians are possibly the only non-westerners who genuinely and humbly appreciate what the west has done, its culture and legacy, while still of course keeping to their culture as well.

MFW China becomes more Christian every year

CHING CHANG CHONG
H
I
N
G.
C
H
A.
N
G.
C
H.
O
N
G.

Nah, they by and large hate whites and other races including other asians. That said they are fascinated by our culture and art because their is so bland in comparison. They have an inferiority complex and lack of originality. Almost everything made in China nowadays is a cheap knock-off from the west.

Asians respect and love strong military leadership and what forced the east open was the wests military.

I love classic western culture.

There is nothing wrong with embracing colonial architecture, any more than it was wrong for Northern Europeans to adopt Middle-Eastern religion, Roman pillars, and Greek philosophy. Eurpoeans too have derived strength, and evolved their culture by the importation of foreign cultural influences. Powerful culture spreads by the power it is own profundity. Areas formerly colonized by European civilization would be idiots to reject the contributions of Europeans to their culture, or to be triggered by colonial architecture (See: South African chimpouts). Chinese are not an inferior-minded race, so they do not feel threatened by a degree of foreign influences. They, like the Japanese, will take what works, and what it beneficial, and otherwise retain their own cultural hegemony in their own lands.

Pic related. Germania was not planned to look like a Norse village of wooden huts, and totems. It was planed to look like Rome. What China is doing is no different than a university in Kansas building a campus with Greco-Roman pillars, and arches. It is an homage, and recognition of the Academy tradition going back to Athens. China is acknowledging the academic traditions of Northern Europe.

I love colonial architecture btw. There is usually some amount of fusion, which is why there are different colonial styles for different regions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mattress_Performance_(Carry_That_Weight)#Lawsuit_by_the_accused_student
>The case was heard by Judge Gregory H. Woods of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, who dismissed the suit on March 12, 2016

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregory_Howard_Woods#Federal_judicial_service
>on the recommendation of U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Schumer
>Schumer was born in Brooklyn, the son of Selma (née Rosen) and Abraham Schumer.[4] His family is Jewish,[5]

How do they keep getting away with it?

Is Asia the last place left for the White man? It's really starting to look that way. At this point, I can't really fault all those male English teachers that go over there, fuck one of the locals and end up staying, I'd probably do it too if I had the chance tbqh.

The East wasnt closed off. Europeans are just literally Muslim-tier and wouldn't stop spreading their kike popsicle religion, they're fucking Buddhist for fucks sake, how in the world are they closed off? That being said, the Chinese are literal insects now and Japan has the same problems the West is encountering. Korea is bretty gud tho.

>they prefer their own race over others

That's good though.

>academic tradition going back to Athens
>academic traditions of northern Europe

WE WUZ GREEKS N SHIIIET DEN DA JOOZ DUN GENOCIDED US

>that's good though

Are you English? If not, why are you so obsessed with inbreeding?

Why are you so obsessed with racemixing?

I'm not one of those people who thinks ancient Greeks were actually Germanics. They weren't. My point was exactly the opposite. I pointed out that different groups have appropriated ideas and aesthetics from foreign cultures in the past, and we feel like it's the most natural thing ever until we see East Asians do it, and suddenly it's "self-hatred" or something.

>Japan has the same problems the West is encountering
Huh? Their only (temporary) problem is demographic, but they're trying to solve it through robots and savings rather than by importing millions of subhumans.

Did you know that Japan is the largest creditor nation in the world, with as much net assets as the second (Germany) and third (China) countries put together?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_creditor_nations_by_net_international_investment_position_per_capita

They've also outperformed the West in GDP per capita growth during the past decade, despite their economy being "stagnant".

Sometimes I get the sense that some nations are just sort of cosplaying a european civilization, while others are genuinely embracing the ideals to their core.

They adopt Western styles without comprehending the meaning of dignity and constitutionality, just like Westerners putting up hanzi calligraphy rugs and dragon shirts.

looks like disneyland

The difference in style and the broad archway above the main door to the left killed it. Chinese have good taste but can never quite get it right.

The bridge is a good example of how it should be done, majestic with humility.

The difference in style in the two towers*