Why do black people always wear these things? Are they receiving odors from their overlords or something?

Why do black people always wear these things? Are they receiving odors from their overlords or something?

Is that what is always around their necks? Never knew what it was for

Because they have to look like idiots of course

They need it to balance their posture.

Heh.

Blacks smell bad enough already though

underrated

The collar houses batteries. Pragmatic tbt.

Kek

I suppose, but still seems like a pointless thing to have in the end.

They're just boomboxes for the modern age.

For some reason niggers think everyone around them want to hear their music

It's a status symbol to other niggs to show how much shit they're stolen and pawned.

I've never seen anyone wear this. Isn't advertising a bannable offense?

They probably just aren't halal. I see them quite often. I even have a pair so I can have a metronome in my ear without cords. I'd be too embarrassed to use them outside the house though.

It's a pretty stupid status symbol. They look retarded

t. Khan

never seen those.

So they can listen to music without puncturing their damn eardrums when a cord gets cought on a door handle.

>owning the collar jew

receiving "ODORS"......take s whiff of them

LOL!!!!

Why do niggers and inconsiderate whites play their headphones at levels that allow everyone to hear their shitty music?

Every Boeing, Spirit, and Hawker employee has those in at all times white or black.

Because blacks are inconsiderate fucks and cucked whites want to be black

I was in an airport a month ago, saw this hood nigger with speakers on his backpack blaring some degenerate rap

There should be a law where we are allowed to break shit like that when people are being assholes

I wear mine when driving or when Mowing. Makes it easier than having to hold a phone up to your ear.

Op is just socially retarded and never leaves his room so he doesn't have a use for anything besides his
Turtle Beach® Ear Force® i60