JUST

JUST

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAJHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA

Daily reminder that delusional burger said he's on the same level as ancelotti and pep

That was quick

Why the fuck would we have a soccer coach in England? Same as having some British football coach here. Are Yuroteams that stupid to hire foreign talent?

BUT HE MANAGED EGYPT

Kek

First Carrie Fisher now Bob Bradley

RIP AND FUCK YOU 2016

f

>talent
>"""TALENT"""

>Listening to Americans when it comes to Sport

Not even once

Swansea deserve everything they get

>when even your players tell you 'this flag, this topic'

>tfw Huw Jenkins had ridiculous luck with managers and players for years despite constantly selling players
>tfw he sold out the club to clueless American owners
>tfw clueless American owners sacked a good manager for a clueless American manager
>tfw Swansea are getting relegated
>tfw Swansea are still a small club and will slide into irrelevance as their owners recoup their investment through player sales and parachute payments

I actually feel bad for their fans. They've been soundly fucked this year out of greed and ignorance.

>yfw they hire giggs and do even worse

We need to retaliate by banning all british actors from Hollywood.

Man, it's been how long? A month and a half? Swansea were a failing club the moment they gave up on Garry Monk

>we

What position do you hold in Hollywood?

Other than Sigurdsson, who could Swansea realistically sell to recoup their losses? None of the other players are worth over a million.

All 5 of them

he actually said it himself

JUST

American owners iirc

>Hollywood without Daniel Day-Lewis, Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton, Christian Bale, Tom Hardy, Colin Firth, Ian McKellen, Michael Cane, Gary Oldman, Ben Kingsley, Eddie Redmayne, Rachel Weisz, Carey Mulligan, Audrey Hepburn etc.

Who's this?

>All 5 of them

lel its way more than that, don't be deluded. hollywood fucking loves british actors. i think its to do with them actually being trained and having lower wage demands.

my girlfriend

Do you even Sup Forums, la'?

They also love you to host their late night shows

only i can save >de swans

DELET

Will American managers and owners be exiled from the Premier League forever now?

Autism.

what sport is this?

>what sport is this?

flying planes into towers

the real reason is much more simple, america doesn't have enough white ppl to make movies with so now half the casts in any given movie is from uk,australia