You're now thinking about her

You're now thinking about her.

>TFW no one to think about

nope, not already, still

She came over last night. She was really pining over me all day while texting me. Double and triple texting me when I didn't reply, asking me to hang out and drink, teasing me, etc. But when she got here it wasn't really the same, we kinda just bullshitted and talked for a while. Eventually she had her arms crossed and was really quiet.

She texted me later saying she was in a bad mood and puking. I hope she just didnt wanna get out of there or worse, go to some other guys house. I really hope im just be overthinking. She texted me this morning saying it was seeing me.

>she's already sleeping with someone else
>it's been over a year since we broke up

Yeah, no shit.

But you did think about her or els you would not say this, know who to think about or even be in this thread. Even if its a briefly tought for a second or maby more. But the fact is that you did think about her and are now denying it. This isnt a bad thing it only means you have't fully proccesed it yet. Maby almost but not fully

It was nice** seeing me

sayme

Not my fucking problem anymore. And damn glad about it too.

She was a freak in bed though. That's one thing I do think about.

Sadly. I was waiting for her to come back home for summer break, but learned that she has an aprtment/job and was drinking at some bar at 11 PM.

>him

but thanks

Nope, I'm not denying I'm thinking of her. Just saying she's not already sleeping with someone else, but she has always slept with someone else, as I never been with her and most likely never will be. Though I also thought of my previous gf a few days ago as I heard about an incident in her home town.

this is why i cut

adriana is selfish anyways

ya can't fix that

>tfw she's thinking about me and I slept with two others already
sluts gonna slut, like me

>dfw we broke up just over a a week ago and she's had the same game at her house multiple times since the weekend
>dfw I know this because our houses are on the same street and seen them together
>dfw you've been replaced instantly
>dfw dat feel of not being good enough

Wish I could move away but can't until the lease is up at the end of the year and couldn't afford it right now anyway

>tfw she's next to me

thats what i just basicaly explained tho because your answer was no and now you say you did. the part of you and her technicaly not being together has nothing to do with thinking of her. if i didnt react to your answer we would presived it as a no even tho we know you did think of her because you did reply with a ''no'' thus exposing yourself with an actual ''yes''. i dont even know why im typing this as if im some philosofer. probably because i am watching videos related to that lately...

well then she's better than me for she is moving on, as should I
don't be a depressive insecure faggot
we're not together and she can do anything she wants. it's on me if I'm feeling bad about it

DAT. I told you that I loved you. And I meant it.

Yeah sometimes, but it's all good. She should get someone soon though, her friends are vitriolic hags and she's too nice to them just to avoid being alone. I wish her all the best, I learned a lot and it was fun.

>already sleeping with someone else
Yeah, no

smash mouth?

Well him..but today is his birthday and my mind seems to be going to the past.

We both moved on both have boyfriends now i been with mine a year iono how long hes been with his its his bday today and i just been thinking what my life would of been if i wouldn't have fucked up.

I saw today too a friend is gettin engaged a guy i knew from highschool im happy for him i hope hes happy with his husband and just made me think further bout cause prolly by this time we woulda been engauged but oh well.

After the initial break up it was nearly impossible for us to talk to one another but over time we were finally able to nothing bout the past tho just small chit chat...now were friends on facebook and im really tryin hard to keep myself from starting a conversation just askin what hes gonna do for his birthday and how hes doing.

Im trying so hard to make it work with my current boyfriend but it will never be the same when i was with him the sunniest days were just that 5 percent more sunny and all the little things just were that much better.

so you're like..... a fag?

She was even before i had to miss her..

> I have not seen her in 2 years
>We were never be lovers
Feel bad man

Ya but im more straight acting i dont like most the shit the gay community says.

Feel you homie, for some reason the culture is toxic AF.
Like why can't most gays just be chill.

how the fuck do you get over this? My ex recently told me that she's hooking up with a guy from her gym and its fucking me up

thanks man.

She gave me a coffee mug that said "You're my best friend, my love, and my loser. I love you." And wrote a bunch of shit on balloons for my birthday last year and one said "Heres to another year together and a life times more!" Shes been gone almost 8 months.

she's with him right now, seen them earlier. Hard to know things when we live in the same block of flats in a town.

It hurts like fuck. We only broke up 2 weeks ago.

I like to think she's feeling messed up and is using him as a crutch to get over me, it's a weak thing to do and gives me a little boost knowing I have the strength to not need to use another person like that, no matter how shit i'm currently feeling.

But she's probably not. She's probably genuinely enjoying her time with him.

I hope he is and I hope he cries at night.

Cut contact.

Unfollow her on FB or any social media.

If needs be, block her number so you don't see her texts.

already did all of that but i cant stop thinking about that bitch now. IDK why she had to tell me about the hooking up part. fucking whore just wanted to hurt me. I hate her so much now

of course she wants to hurt you. She wants you to be jealous, she wants to show that she's better off without you (no matter if it's true or not).

Flip the tables by not showing that you care. Act as if you're bothered that she's moving on (even if you hurt like fuck). It will wind her up and eat her up from the inside out.

*act as if you're NOT bothered

i know she's thinking about me after the dicking i gave her last night

yea i am trying to forget everything and stop caring about her

Heres a fresh story for you

>Be me, late 20s, virgin, never dated, not social
>Use dating apps but never really find anyone serious
>always honest about my past and lack of experince because im too awkward to pretend otherwise
>actually meet a girl who seemed to mind and interested in me, txt until 5am the first few nights, we have a lot in common, i start to feel a genuine bond
>Ask her to meet up but she always says shes busy but she does want to meet and shes not dating anyone else, barely talks to me anymore
>Just got a txt from her saying shes pregnant and shes sorry and blah blah blah

It's ok though because she didnt lie about not dating. It was just a friend, you guys.

Yeah so what? I can't have her back after I raped her. There's no point

Belive me im
And Its really hard i have my better days but if u truly love some one and they leave its like you lost part of your soul and humanity.

and it fucking tears into you everyday.

haha.. My ex called me in the middle of the night drunk. I had the girl I was in bed with pick up the phone.
Good times were had.

or maybe tyronne's fucking your wife right now?
>used up college slut:oh user marry me i want to settle down"
>You: ok m'lady, i'll be your knight will protect you
>UPCS: I love you
*At weeding night*
>you: can... c-can i have a blowjob?
>UPCS: Hell naw i tried that with tyronne and didn't like it, sorry, actually we aren't having sex tonight i'm not in the mood
>you:o-ok darling
*this morning*
> you: where you going bae?
>UPCS: i- i'm going with some friend see you later user, finish cleaning the home when i get back.
>You: O- ok

*at night*
*She goes to sleep*
*You take her panties are they're filled with cum and check her cellphone and there's a video of her fucking jamal*
fucking loser!

bro

I am thinking about her. Thinking about where we should fuck next.
>tfw we are both sober
>tfw met her at an AA meeting

as sad as i am knowing that my ex is with another man in the same apartment building as me right now, I'm happy for you user. Keep moving forward.

>work with a 10/10 i talked with in highschool
>havent seen her in years, she just started recently
>flirts all the time
>tells me straight up in the back of the store if i wanted to fuck her
>start making out
>motion sensor goes off up front, gotta go to register
>nothing else happens
>only worked with her for that day so far
>week later, go in when shes working
>tell her i still wanna fuck her
>she smiles
>gonna go somewhere secluded after work
>closing takes too long, she had plans
>go home to my fiance and daughter
Before you all go "you have a family!" you should know that my fiance is a bipolar bitch that wants to fight and kick me out any time i disagree with her on something.

Oh btw she refuses to give me sex or anything. Thats how our relationship is now.

Now you've made me sad, user

We broke up on Sunday of course I'm thinking of her. I miss her so much

That'll show her

I'm always at the precipice of posting her nudes.

Still think there's a chance so I'm holding off.

>dat oxytocin withdrawl
It's not a good feeling, I know. But it's healthy to experience all emotions on the spectrum. Do not use or drink over these feelings. Accept them as part of a healthy human experience.

Not trying to show her. Just trying to excuse the inexcusable.

As long as her face isn't in it, it won't do any damage. To your ego, perhaps. But what do I know.

You're excused.

Drink those feelings away buddyboy, it will make you a better alcoholic.

I'm in a weird situation. Literally the day we broke up, I had sex with a friend of mine who was drunk. I've always wanted to bang her but why did it have to be right after I broke up with someone I still love? I don't even know what to do.

See

I should correct that user then, don't use, but do drink.

As unhelpful as this may sound, you need to stop leaning on somebody else for awhile and focus on being okay with yourself as an individual. When you lean to far onto someone, and they get kicked out from underneath you, you'll fall pretty hard. Focus on yourself.

Bad advice. Take it from me, an addict/alcoholic 231 days sober.

Great advice though, got me through two divorces. I'm an alcoholic, 4 hours sober.

I broke up with my ex because mostly i was a jealous fuck and never trusted her.
Now she tries to melt me apart and she even kissed one of my bros.
I still do have feelings for her but i want to move on.
'the fuck should I do??

Keep drinking until you don't want to drink anymore.

Don't look back. You can never look back.

Simple

I will, or until I die from it, which is more likely. Liver failure never looked so good.

Sounds like you're a bit self-centered. Tbh, you brought this upon yourself. You need to man up and quit being jealous for whatever reason. It's not healthy.

Nor does esophageal hemorrhaging. There's always hope, no matter how far down the rabbit hole you've gone.

I doubt it, she's dead.

I wasn't even that super happy in the relationship but having that was so much better than having absolutely nothing for almost a year now