Fallout 4 Factions

Which is your favorite faction and why is it the Institute?

>playing that miserable excuse of a fallout game

>muh autistic numbers

Institute is shit desu

-Can make lifelike humans but has terrible weaponry
-Had 200 years to unite the Commonwealth and failed
-Their top field units, Coarsers, are weak.

>BoS master-race

uh dude, that reply isn't on the chat wheel

BoS

>Cavemen with neat war machines

-Hordes tech only to not use it.
-Except when it's ok to detonate a nukes
-They also like taking food from farmers at gun point,

It's the one on the left.

glad to see Sup Forums and Sup Forums unite

nice [Sarcasm] :^)

The only thing Sup Forums ever talks about is their sex mods,

get out

i was about to dismiss the fo4 story as meh

then i hit the institute

walked around my mouth literally agape taking it all in and exploring everything to that little science tune they play

then night came and the lights went purple and the artificial stars came on. i knew who i was supporting

but then time went on and i grew to understand that synths were humans too, and i began to hate myself for what i was doing to the people of the commonwealth.

when the war was done and won i went to see my son again, he told me he loved me and that i was the good guy. so i climbed to the highest level in the institute and threw myself off the balcony and killed myself.

then i reloaded a save and played the minuteman ending

true story

10/10

minutemen all the way fag

praise to be the founding fathers

Minutemen you pleb

Supporting the institute is like supporting the jews at google and facebook

Enclave will always be the best faction but most of you newfags weren't even born when Fallout 2 was made.

Not only did they have pre-war technology but the made new improvements or new technology and they were dedicated to cleansing the country of all things tainted with radiation.

Compare with the Brotherhood who only hoards technology but never strives to make improvements and acts as nothing better than better equipped scavengers saddled with one of the most cancerous liberal attitudes of all time, that they "know" better than everyone else.

I enjoyed blowing the fuck out of their shitty zeppelin and

the writing in the game is shit. They tried to make all of the factions be in some retarded grey area. The institute should have been more evil, the railroad should have been crazed terrorists, the Brotherhood should have been the definite good guys but also piss off synth and ghoul loving liberals, and the minutemen should have been a real faction that mattered.

To bad your XO is literally a lazy nigger who will never clear a settlement himself.

>a miscellaneous thread on Sup Forums
>again
Fuck off newfags, Sup Forums isn't a themed Sup Forums