American champions get beautiful rings that can be casually displayed to show their success and are easily worth 50...

>American champions get beautiful rings that can be casually displayed to show their success and are easily worth 50 thousand each and traditionally styled trophies that are simplistic yet memorable
>Soccer champions get some gay medals and autistic looking trophies

Explain

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IFAF_World_Championship
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_Club_World_Cup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rings are for women you fairy.

dishes are for women to clean

>rings

are you gay or something m8?
do they remind you of your wife's son's butthole?

nigger culture

>men wearing jewelry

>Pewdiepie

NFL doesn't spend as much money on bribes as FIFA does, so they can afford nice rings

Lmao, rings are for women

Americuck sports are gay as fuck

Yurolards can't win any medals in the Olympics, so they need to hand them out in leagues only they participate in.

So you literally just admitted that your athletes are trannies who love to wear rings?

>per capita

Rings are for kings

Took a trip to Europe this past summer. Everywhere I went I was literally treated like royalty. It's amazing how many girls wanted to suck my dick just for being born across the pond and seeing a non-manlet (I'm 6'5"). Their accents were usually a turnoff unfortunately.

>b..but rings are for queers!

Uh huh.

stfu u slut

>rings are for women
>...says the Yuropoor who are too poor to afford one

>world champions

>headless Mexicans

Until any other team in the world can beat them, they're world champions.

I'm sorry, is there any professional team in the world that could beat the NBA, NFL, MLB, or NHL champions in their respective sports?

That's what I thought Pablo

best leagues in the world = world champs

>world champions
everytime

>ameritard logic

Your country isn't #1 in anything except annoyance, you wouldn't understand.

Italy and fake Italy need to realize that American teams have players from all over the world and there are no other leagues within their skill level

the UEFA champions league champion is just that... not the world champion.

ofc you wouldn't understand beacause yuo're an amerilard

Hey retard, soccer has FIFA which is an international governing body, unlike the other sports mentioned, besides basketball I guess with FIBA. So like I said, if your little beaner team thinks they can beat the Cubs, go for it.

>ITT: American faggots in denial

still not world champions, not our fault your sports aren't popular.

I repeat, still not world champions.

The ring clearly says world champion, so I guess you're wrong. It's ok lad, most Mexicans are stupid anyway, that's why they come to America to work our shit jobs.

"world champions" implies you compete against other nations.

your franchises aren't world champions, sorry,

kings wear rings

>Autistic looking trophies

What

"world champion" implies that you are the best team in the world, which all american teams are

flawed egotistical nigger logic.

Not "world champions"

Name 1 basketball team outside the US that could beat the Cavs and take their title as World Champs

>your sports
Yeah that's right, faggot. How many sports has Mexico invented? How many billion dollar sports leagues? Your country adopted and a foreign sport and you guys fucking suck at it. No NPB team could touch the Cubs, no CFL team would score on the Broncos.

>Unironically thinking those rings don't look like they would be adorning the fingers of some oiled up fairy on a pride parade while he gyrates in a g-string.

ok lads.

They don't, though

Because soccer is autistic and gay

they raped the raptors in the playoffs

>being a poorfag who can't afford diamonds
>Spain

Checks out

Really makes you think.

>world champions
what did they mean by this

you're welcome start your own teams if you want to compete for it. Every american sport has multiple countries that play the game and all the leagues except the NFL has multiple countries that play in them

actually hope we get an NFL franchise desu

Jags to London when?

Raps won 2 games in that series. Hardly rape.

Plz take the jags

the best players from all over the world come to america.

the players that aren't good enough to play in america wind up in other countries.

Best in the World hombre

Utah State and Wyoming play to win a gun

U S A
S
A

>you're welcome start your own teams if you want to compete for it

That's literally incorrect. Therefore the rings should say "League Champions", or at best "National Champions" though even that would be a lie.

The best players in the world play on US teams

for plebs to see

>ywn play to win pieces of a broken chair

how is that relevant? that doesn't make the winner of the US league world champions. Barcelona are not world champions of football just because they won the strongest national football league in the world.

Yes it does. These are best players in the world at their sport. They are World Champions.

the league they win is literally called NATIONAL Football League. They are National Champions.

Best players in the world at soccer don't go to Spain.

> Barcelona are not world champions of football just because they won the strongest national football league in the world.

when they win the CL, yes they are world champions, and to argue otherwise is nonsense

And the NATIONAL football league are the best football players in the WORLD. Anything else you need help with today?

>Cristiano Ronaldo
>Messi
Yes they do.

no, that makes them European champions, as the CL is the top continental competition in Europe. The NFL is the top national competition in the United States. The winner becomes national champion.

that is completely irrelevant

Hungry is irrelevant. The best players in the world play in US leagues. All your arguments are invalid.

>implying the champions league doesn't determine the best soccer team in the world

fucking Christ, I'm done

Because when you win a championship in football, everyone knows who you are. In America you need giant nigger bling to remind all your bandwagoners and casuals that you won because most people that watch the super bowl can't even remember who was playing the next day

Boxing fight for a belt and a purse

lmao, how many countries are included in Europe to get that number, 40?

>it takes 40 (FORTY!) shitty yuroslime countries to beat us
most gargantuan of keks

>"world champions" implies you compete against other nations.

No, no it does not.

Also, you have to go back.

>best team in the world at a particular sport
>not the world champion
really makes you think

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_Club_World_Cup

yeah but it would at least imply independent teams from your own country could compete for the title and not just the thirty or so teams that have exclusive rights to participate

>Barcelona are not world champions of football just because they won the strongest national football league in the world.
They would be if there were no other leagues whose champions could reasonably claim to compete with them because all of the best players in the world were in La Liga, and all the other best players were in Segunda, and all the other best players were in Segunda B, etc, etc for like 15-20 divisions.

that's not the case though. it's like barcelona and a bunch of other teams create their own independent league that nobody else can participate in and call the winners "World Champions"

All of the best players play for those 32 teams. What would having the best NFL team steamroll the Bad News Bears 112-0 prove?

>that's not the case though.
Yes it is.

>it's like barcelona and a bunch of other teams create their own independent league that nobody else can participate in
What is relegation? You can't just ask and receive a spot in the top national leagues.

>and call the winners "World Champions"
If you are the best team in the world, why on Earth should you not be called the world champion?

because you didn't give anyone else a chance to participate. you have no grounds to even make the claim (though in practicality we know it's true) that you have all the best teams and players when they've never been tested outside their own isolationist ecosystem.

I can literally go create my own handegg league with my buddies and call the winner the World Champion on the unsubstantiated claim that I have all the best players in that leauge, no one would really care, they would just laugh at my ignorance and move on from thinking about a sport that literally only one country cares about and that's exactly what happens with cuckegg.

>WE'RE THE BEST AND WE'RE WORLD CHAMPIONS
>lol okay

this is how it goes. nobody talks about the broncos as world champions, not even in your country. they call them super bowl champs. I honestly don't even know what's the point of the contrivance of calling your monopoly league winners World Champs except as a little push for some sort of legitimacy, and marketing I guess, because no one talks about the broncos as world champs, even if the NFL says they officially are because it's a completely unnecessary distinction

Germany are the world champs and everyone respects that and honors them with that title. That's what being world champion is about and no matter how many times you print it on your rings it won't matter because half the world will still be oblivious to the existence of cuckegg

there are at least 48 countries in Europe. if you're going to shitpost, try not to make it so obvious senpai

how come nobody has disputed it then faggot?

why hasn't a country just formed their own team and challenged the super bowl champs for their crown?

if you think you're such tough shit challenge our claims, until then we're the world champions of any sport we claim to be

because nobody cares lmao same way you wouldn't care about some Polynesian tribe calling themselves world champs in dick sucking. you'd just laugh at their shortsightedness and the retarded activities you engage in

actually you would care, you wouldn't let anyone take your place as No.1 faggot in the world

if some polynesian tribe said they were the dick-sucking champs and proved it every year with a dick sucking competition unlike any other country's I would at least respect their opinion and accept that they are indeed the dick sucking champions.

why can't you seem to do the same?

no you wouldn't. you're trading legitimacy in their competition in return for legitimacy in your own. which is just well and okay but everyone will continue to not care

yeah man, you guys are world champs in handegg. amazing, just amazing. so much international competition but you've come out on top for like 70 years straight, I'm sure people celebrate this on a daily basis

you can't even convince yourself you're world champs. it's merely a form of bravado. tell me how many times you heard someone say in real life the broncos are world champs or how many times you celebrated your team winning the world championship. you don't, you only care about the super bowl and toss out this world champ bit in an attempt to trigger other nations I guess. or again just a little push to make it seem like you're winning something bigger, marketing really

>tfw no eurobasket/KHL/NPB team will ever sperg out over the 'world champions' aspect of American sports league championships like butthurt foreigners on Sup Forums do
My dream is for a real world championship series. It'd be amazing.

>because you didn't give anyone else a chance to participate.
"Anyone" has as much of a chance to participate in the NFL as they do a top-tier European soccer team.

>you have no grounds to even make the claim (though in practicality we know it's true) that you have all the best teams and players when they've never been tested outside their own isolationist ecosystem.
lol wut? Foreign-born players aren't barred from the NFL. The NFL actually actively tries to recruit foreign players.

Also,

>I can literally go create my own handegg league with my buddies and call the winner the World Champion on the unsubstantiated claim that I have all the best players in that leauge, no one would really care, they would just laugh at my ignorance and move on from thinking about a sport that literally only one country cares about
Yes, because it would be very easy to tell that you and your buddies are not elite athletes.

>nobody talks about the broncos as world champions, not even in your country.
Literally everyone itt, yourself included, knows this is completely fabricated, why did you even bother?

>That's what being world champion is about and no matter how many times you print it on your rings it won't matter because half the world will still be oblivious to the existence of cuckegg

>"w-whatever baka...we don't even care about your world championship in that silly sport we don't like"
If there was even a tiny shred of truth to this, this discussion would never even occur. I guess it's that truth that really eats at people who make these insane claims.

Yurocucks will never allow it. At least we have the dignity to go get our assess kicked in the World Cup every 4 years.

tl dr but I skimmed through enough to see it's mostly bait or typical american lack of education

>typical Canadian turns to shitposting when his unsophisticated multicultural and social justice propaganda is shredded with ease

You know we can all see that you have no argument right? Like, no one is fooled. Even the people who share your misguided views are embarrassed at the damage you're doing to their credibility.

this is some pretty good shit man keep going

wacky that I live in a world where I'm not sure if it's ironic

>he he i was only pretending

Again, you realize no one is fooled, right? We all know that if you really didn't care you would've never opened the thread to begin with. Who exactly do you expect to take you seriously?

that's alot of characters broski

>if I just keep spamming "idc" people will start to believe me

Pro-tip: they won't.

Are we seriously forgetting the time that chelsea made themselves rings for winning the champions leagues.

No they arent you fucking idiot, they are the champions of europe

those rings are incredibly obnoxious, only a nigger could wear those and not feel like a complete douche

t. Poorfag

You couldn't wear one if you wanted to.

>nigger logic
>Mexico