Fuck you Liberal Cucks

Fuck you Liberal Cucks

bobby are you my uncle or my daddy

Uncle daddy

Could you not, please?

Meanwhile in the American south.

Is it weird that there are no books in that picture?

Long live the confederacy!

Awfully suggestive that you're all naked under that Bobby, but you're probably already on the registry.

Moar?

sure kid

impossible to get insulted when I see this

dont mess with me.

fucking lel

Take the flag away idiot

leave Bobby Jr. out of this

Are ya all necked behind that there stupidity flag?

You know they lost, right? Complete defeat. Occupied and overthrown.

There's literally nothing positive that came out of that war- at least for the South.

Pic unrelated.

more please

Why force your political views on little kids? It's not like they understand what you're getting them into. At least wait till they're old enough to decide for themselves

that flag is my life

>dat fresh out the packet
Give me your address so i can buy you an iron.

My dad taught me that flag retards

>My baby
>Creased to shit

Well you don't take much pride in it.

But there is mountain dew, or the milk of the south.

I take more pride in my woman

WHITE POWER

i see a massive retard, a whale, and a smaller retard

where's the woman?

I'm surprised how well their kid turned out.

Where isn't the women

>nothing positive

I'd argue it did, as it slowly drug parts of them out of abject poverty. Not all of them, but it did provide opportunities where there might have been none if they'd prevailed. The robot revolution would have happened much sooner or the south might have been even more left behind. Or maybe the subject of an even bigger slave revolt. The eastern seaboard has a decent standard of living (Virginia, NC, Georgia and FL at a minimum. Maybe parts of Tennessee).

There's some industry in the south now, there's a tech and R&D corridor there, which I'm not sure would have ever happened if not for losing.

Oh, and welfare and public assistance (medicaid and such) that would have never been available to them without re-absorption into the union.

And by robot revolution I mean automation of farm equipment/tractors/etc. Not to mention most of the south is fucking red clay and shit land for growing. At least compared to the midwest.

Yall are jealous of my woman

Obviously there to enroll in another benefits plan that is available to them. Wonder what it is? Does she have bad knees/back from her eating disorder? Maybe they have a developmentally challenged child.

Your face with timestamp or fake and gay.

The Civil War, aka the war in which poor Southerners with no slaves risked their lives to fight on behalf of rich slave owners who stayed home. But tell me again how Liberals are cucks. :D

Pretty much this. Explains why the south votes the way it does.

God blessed my babies aint nothing wrong with em

Incorrect. Pay attention in history class next time faggot.

Big one has a dark passenger.

Only Liberals and Blacks think that the Civil War was about slavery. Most of the men who fought for the South did so to defend the rights of their states from being trampled upon by an increasingly authoritarian federal Govt. And yes, Liberals are total cucks.

They'll be making about him being a serial killer one day

you liberals know nothing about the south

Other than you lost and can't get over it, there's not much to know.

Kek has spoken.

What's there to know? You are still butt hurt over the civil war, you fuck your sisters and can't breathe with your mouth closed.

Not sure I want to know anything else

or maybe tyronne's fucking your wife right now?
>used up college slut:oh user marry me i want to settle down"
>You: ok m'lady, i'll be your knight will protect you
>UPCS: I love you
*At weeding night*
>you: can... c-can i have a blowjob?
>UPCS: Hell naw i tried that with tyronne and didn't like it, sorry, actually we aren't having sex tonight i'm not in the mood
>you:o-ok darling
*this morning*
> you: where you going bae?
>UPCS: i- i'm going with some friend see you later user, finish cleaning the home when i get back.
>You: O- ok

*at night*
*She goes to sleep*
*You take her panties are they're filled with cum and check her cellphone and there's a video of her fucking jamal*
fucking loser!

Your kids are liberal cucks?

OH! OH SHIT! He's taking out the hat.
We've done it now Sup Forums. He's intimidating as fuck.

you dont want too see intimidating

>mfw you know he fucks the kids mom
>yfw they call him uncle

Whats really going on here?

wew you captured a land whale
good job

The movie will be called, methanphetamine: how my dad fucked his sister, the story of me.

Libfags WILL be the death of 'murica

liberals already killed america

It is a shame your women do not take more pride in themselves.

I feel bad raising my baby girl in this america

liberal means you are liberated. don't you want to be free?

i dont want to live in a society where companies control me!

Satanism's great, but it just feels like atheism with extra steps.

Go raise her somewhere else. Maybe she could pay for her own medieval healthcare.

Who is this Bobby trucker guy?

Your a confedertard. And your woman looks likes a retard too. Dumb ass peckerwood. Stop raping children Bobby.

There is a strong chance that no one in that photo is wearing clothes.

holy shit im going to hell

some kind of people shouldnt be free

>her first boyfriend

every single american is scum.
but dont be upset, so is everyone in the world.

greets form europe

Yeah.....

leave america alone you fuckwads you pansys my son could even kick your ass

Your son and you are pieces of shit sitting in a toilet marinating straight out your nasty ass pig you call a wife.

>greets form europe
>form

looks kinda gay

Jesus hates liberals, democrats, faggots, muslims, asians, niggers, hispanics and Canadians.

nothing about my family is gay

but he enjoys the video games

No, they don't. I LIVE in the south, in a small town. And I only ever hear occasional degenerate inbreds sharing this nonsense though missing teeth. Very few educated people agree with you here.

>Most of the men who fought for the South did so to defend the rights of their states

Sure, I suppose that's true, if by defending rights you mean defending states' rights to own people and 'wage' armed insurrection against the American govt.

Even if the direct cause somehow weren't slavery, ask yourself: if there weren't already an existential crisis brewing in congress over the constitutionality of admitting new slave states to the union, would over half a million soldiers have died?

If nothing else, the changing economic model for harvesting/exporting cotton has more to do with the Civil War breaking out than an "authoritarian federal govt."

troll post/10?

Does he suck your cock? Just asking because he looks like a dick licker.

Lots of boys enjoy video games, that doesn't mean they don't dream of swallowing.

that liberal boy dancing aint my son

That one kid is showing clear signs of inbreeding. Look at the position of his eyes.

>few educated people
Education don't mean nothing, dumbfaced shitter.

No, your son is far more of a homosex than the dancing boy who's political views you have assigned him.

Both, Gage. Same for your brother, Terry Ray.

>not raising your children on northeast coast or Great Lakes fishing

What are you even doing?

Kek

Those faces, you can tell that your son isn't used to you putting your cock in him.

The south will rattle again.

the real difference here is that normal white people will calls this guy and his whole family trash. Niggers will defend anyone that has brown skin to the death. Even if they know they're a piece of shit. Tribal loyalty at it's finest. lol. blacks are cancer.

His trailer already rattles, every time he rides deep into his sons gay ass.

Just so filthy looking.

I don't think he does that.