Buckle up Europe

Buckle up Europe.

The US will attack Syria but do it in a destructive and uncoordinated way. This will cause even more chaos and cause a record number of migrants to Europe this summer.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Enduring_Freedom
gunviolencearchive.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thats what they get for betraying the US after 9/11.

so what? they are WELCOME we have more then enough space and women for them.

women sure, but space? ?

Whose turn is it to get cucked this time? Norway's already fucked so I'm thinking Denmark.

Thank you America! We needed more migrants. Libya, Iraq and the rise of Islamic State wasn't enough.

Please allow us to PAY for your protection in the NATO, where would we be without your military presence?

What the fuck are you smoking

>Whose turn is it to get cucked this time?
Whoever speaks out against Trump the worst; probably Germany.

>What the fuck are you smoking
NATO and European populous after 9/11 did not support America's war against Islam. Instead, you neglected your obligations to NATO and made the US do all the military objectives (while undermining and condemning us the whole way through).

Refugees welcome!!!!!

My parents are actually fostering a Syrian girl right now kek

thank you based 56%land

Because they knew the Iraq War was bound to be the miserable pointless clusterfuck it was you absolute mong

Nice try, German already went. I'd say it's Poland's turn but they're still recovering from taking in like 4 million eastern europeans.

Were you a terrible son?

>you neglected your obligations to NATO
WHAT
THE FUCK
I want to know who's your dealer
>did not support
The day after 9/11 Italian newspapers were like "We are all Americans"
Then you slowly alienated everyone with you stinking pile of bullshits

Not sure what you're talking about, we joined your war in Afghanistan.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Enduring_Freedom

>Because they knew the Iraq War was bound to be the miserable pointless clusterfuck
NATO made it that by not doing its part and by European governments smearing of US military (Abu Gharib, etc).
>Nice try, German already went.
Germany hasn't even started. Truth be told they will go to Germany for ease of travel throughout the rest of Europe.

Dont make me post the unit sizes by country.

We all know the US did most the attacking in middle east over the last 30 years.

With that said; Europeans should never have taken in 1 soul, because the Middle East never has to reform if they have a sugar daddy.

It should have been 18/11, yanks were a mistake.

>Dont make me post the unit sizes by country

We sent everyone we had! I know a guy who went there. He went there for your sake!

I seriously doubt that guy was even alive for 9/11 or remembers it. I'm 24 and probably older than most of this site/board and I only have vague memories of getting let out of 3rd grade early and nobody wanting to tell the leetle kids what was going on.

>tfw Western Europe is going to collapse
>it's time for post-Comms to be the greatest

>know a guy who went there. He went there for your sake!
He is a good soul but Sweden probably wasn't even giving its proper quota to NATO either. The point is European governments trying to weasel their way out of war by pushing it to America and now we are pushing it back.

>I seriously doubt that guy was even alive for 9/11 or remembers it.
I'm way older than you and I remember it vividly.

We're not part of NATO! You ingrate! And you wonder why people don't want to help you out.

>its too late for me to have better live in western europe

>We all know the US did most the attacking in middle east over the last 30 years.
because it was YOUR war, not ours

nonetheless, on 9/11 our government called yours and offered military support and a few weeks later our SF was in Afghanistan

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!

holy mother of burger

>We're not part of NATO!
I DONT CARE

AMERICA WILL NOT BECOME A WARZONE FOR JIHADISTS LIKE EUROPE

WE ARE A SOVERIGN COUNTRY AND WILL NOT PUT EUROPES INTERESTS FIRST ANYMORE

Germany's woes against America have been legion.

Don't think Germany's new friends wont be growing.

The US is basically already a warzone.

gunviolencearchive.org/

>The US is basically already a warzone.
Ya and we aren't interested in continuing the trend.

If Europe wants to be safety net for the middle east, we can make that happen.

Lets not forget the EU's resistance to basic air travel safety bans.

>mfw US embassy warnings about visiting Europe

Hahahaha what a shit hole Jesus Christ

Maybe you've attacked more in the middle east in the past 30 years because you use 20 TIMES MORE MONEY THAN US (France and UK at least) FOR YOUR MILITARY SPENDINGS?

France hit Syria before the US did, not to mention Libya etc etc etc.

Lel, I'll admit your cunt is cool but it'll never be the great cunt it was before the world wars

Then get rid of domestic issues like gun violence, for profit prisons, electoral bribery, unpaid maternity leave, etc. Helping Israel fight another war won't solve any of those issues.

>Helping Israel fight another war won't solve any of those issues.
This is an international issue.

Islam is an international issue and if Europeans had supported the US after 9/11; the problem would have been curtailed.

Don't know where to put this but I think the girl sat in front of me in the bus was trying to trick me into looking into her eyes X

>fairly qt
>she closes her eyes
>look at her coz she's in front of me
>she immediately opens her eyes and looks at me in the eyes
>I immediately look down

Should I have challenged her?

You mean in between. And I don't mind as long as it is better than the West.

I was referring to the American to which you responded.

Fair enough

Weakening the european continent has been your plan since the whole arab spring thing happened, where's the news

Why don't Europeans deport them and actually enforce their borders? Is it really that hard?

>Weakening the european continent
You've done that yourself.

It would be deemed racist, so they only do it in very particular conditions

>destabilize the Middle East
>flood Europe with refugees and terrorists

First you fuck us, then you abandon us.
America is a bratty teenager who can't own up to his mistakes.

I see. To me he seems a troll (from that and other replies).

All jokes aside though the problems in the ME can never and will never be solved through military means.

I think that's unfortunate. Thankfully the deportations here in America will be continuing.

>First you fuck us, then you abandon us.
Europe was literally fucking without someone else and now got an std.

Europe shouldn't have taken in more people than it could handle.

>the problems in the ME can never and will never be solved through military means.
Wrong.

Check the demographics numbers for the Middle East and Africa. Destabilization was coming, foreign military intervention or not.

That implies work at leat 2 hrs/day, impossibru!

But they were back when Europe controlled that part of the world