Tfw no friends

tfw no friends

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XHFy3YWpRx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have a (You), friend.

m-me too

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

I have only one, but it feels like I'm bothering him most of the time.

At least you have us user

i wanna be your friend user

better a sad lad than a mad lad.

tfw you're not in a relationship with someone you love

Tfw across the country because
muh g.i. bill
Literally on the opposite coast, have a kinda friendship with all my coworkers, the sergeants are letting up, have a lot of freedom, meet some cool chicks but don't want to start anything because I want to have someone back home, everyone back home is taken or friend zoned me. Slowly see the friends I had from home start trickling lower in messages and "frequents" in my call log and after a year or so they finally aren't even a thought of people to call. Rely on some specific friends to always keep me grounded in reality but the time difference doesn't help much more and more often see that little tick go from delivered to read. Then there's no "so and so is typing". Just nothing. But you don't want to be too clingy or weird by sending something else so you just wait for tomorrow. Same thing. Delivered read then nothing. You love em though, need em even. But they don't need you.

Alcohol is your friend user

>tfw no beer

How come? What's your life like? What do you do?

The only time friendship is true and unconditional is when you are a kid.

When you grow up, your "friends" say shit about you behind your back and you are only a friend to them when they need you to do something for them.

>tfw no penguin

>tfw still no end of the world

>tfw no friends
>tfw too dumb to write stories
>tfw been unemployed too long to get a job

And you find yourself waiting up at night pushing into your 6 hours of sleep that you need to operate comfortably because ya know, they might just be getting off work there and maybe if you stay up you'll get a reply,they were just busy then right? But you know that's just wishful thinking and you're laying there browsing Sup Forums, mostly lurking, waiting for that message. But it starts reaching around midnight here and 4 hours ain't cutting it often, so you finally crash hoping to see a message in the morning. But again, nothing. Maybe it's time to cut your loses, move on. But then you have nothing, this whole thing was to help those folks back home. You even have one on your death beneficiaries, if I go maybe they can go to college. But then, if there's nothing back home, nothing your doing this for, what the fuck am I even doing? Maybe this will be the place Sup Forums. Maybe I'll give it a few more months, but I don't know all the time anymore.

Sounds like you're putting too much weight on 'back home'. It's really hard to maintain relationships when you can't be with people in person. Don't feel like it's a reflection on your worth as a person.

Have you been to /adv/? That's really the place to post this.

I haven't. I will tomorrow, maybe. I just saw the thread and just started typing I guess

dubs of truth
people are garbage

You're making the wrong friends.

Same. Also no job or education.

Anyway go back to /r9k/

>graduated last year
>barely see anyone anymore
>all my friends have found jobs in our field
>still unemployed
>running out of money

A-at least football season is coming.

take up bjj