How the fuck can you be ok with fascism

how the fuck can you be ok with fascism

if you think america is fascist you're an impressionable retard and underage b&

it's the moral and necessary response to communism. Also I'm secretly gay af so I don't know why I'd have a problem with this.

did i say america was tho

All the cool kids are doing it.

Most people are not. What is really disturbing is how the fuck can you be ok with communism which by the way has managed to ruin way more countries.

Because we're not nigger and Jew loving faggots like you. We support our own kind because we have logic. All the other races support their own kind why would you support them when they're just out to fuck you over?

>capitalism killed more people then communism

>citation needed

i just like green

What are we calling fascist today?

But the countries that are purely capitalistic are still functional, i do agree that the system is flawed. But there is no "perfect" system and greed is a problem.

Communism on the other hand is just a pipe dream that while it did not kill as many people as capitalism, it killed just slightly less and killed far more people in the short time it had.

imo that wasnt communism, just a easier way to get hold of the people, take away their rights and leave them useless.

logic. kek

My country has been invaded by sandniggers and a solution must be found

come poland

Right. Every single time someone ask about problems communism brings. The typical response is "it was not implemented right" or "that wasn't real communism".

That is why people call it what it is a pipe dream. It simply does not work.

Fascism thread turns into a critique of communism. Sigh.

and clearly capitalism doesnt either, the difference is us humans got use to the fact that we have to waste most of our lives of a number in a bank

My bad

Yes. But the difference is one works, while other does not.

I just dont like antifa

Straight up

أود أن تمتص الحلمتين و 11/09 كان طفر BOOM في الثدي الطيران

>it did not kill as many people as capitalism
Are you retarded?
Fascism: ~6M
Communism: between 50M and a 100M
Capitalism: Under 1M
>inb4 BUT AMERICUH
USA =/= capitalism, the people they killed died for americans, not for capitalism.
The communists executed, starved and let people be plagued in the name of communism.

Still, if you add america's kill count to capitalism, it's not even close to communism.

I agree. The question is if you consider the way state allows free behavior to effect death and suicide rates.

And let's be real here america did not go to all the wars out of good will. Soldiers can be patriotic. But the state had its agendas.

In overall statistics i will agree with you.

>clearly capitalism doesnt either
Name any other system that is rising people out of poverty as fast as capitalism. How about one where poor people have it better? or where less people die of treatable deseases or hunger? How about one that upholds individual rights more?

>pro tip: you can't.

>the way state allows free behavior
Some people will kill themselves, specially when it gets constantly harder to die of decease, hunger or because of war and goverment oppression.

>america did not go to all the wars out of good will
I agree and never meant to state otherwise.

I agree. But that is they way we view things. Commies will dump the blame on capitalism for all the death rates and every single first world problem you can come up with.