> 8/10 girl comes to me
> Hi.
> Hey.
> I'm in a rush to feed my snake.
> Grab a bunch of mice.
> Girl hit's on me.
> Ask about my snake and kind.
> Tell her it's a King Snake.
> She says to bring it sometime so she can see it again.
> Tell her sure.
> What a do Sup Forums

i know she doesn't want to see my snake since it's fucking petco and there is many snakes there.
I'm a fucking 18 year old virgin who doesn't know what steps to take. Should i just not ever go to petco again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jYmn3Gwn3oI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Talk to her dude

does she work there faggot?

yeah never go there again bro.
you got the power to be a wizard one day!

but yeah i dont know if smalltalk = wants the dick

i know this. She is fucking fine too. This always happens to me. Last time it was carl's jr and same shit has happened i talked to this fine Latina girl and she was hitting on me and i would go on the days she was there which was Thursdays - Sundays. I Would talk to her like i know her and one time i went with my cousins and friends all my age and she didn't even talk to them at all only me. i fucked up big time she doesn't work there any more and last time i saw her was when i was paying my phone bill but her dad was there. Didn't want to say hi :( Too scared.

Next time show her photos on your phone at least, you idiot.
And ask what pet does she have.

Protip: NO WAIFU WALLPAPER or you'll spaghetti very fucking hard

Yes she does. She is new there for sure because i gone there a lot for mice.
Not smalltalk nigger. I know when girls hit on me it's not that i fucking don't know the difference.
It's because im an idiot and ignore them or avoid them i do not know why im like this pls help.

Yes i was thinking of doing this this Friday when i go back. But the thing is should i bring the actual snake or just photo's? Since it might bond us a bit more??

is it petco or petsmart?

ahh shit it's pet smart typo.

>be me
>two years ago
>go to petsmart to buy cat food for my cats
>cute alternative girl with short dyed platinum hair stocking shelves
>asks me if I need any help
>talk about cats for a minute
>walk away
>go back two weeks later for more cat food
>sit in the car nervous for 15 minutes thinking of asking for her phone number and what to say
>finally go in to find her and buy cat food
>visibly shaking
>no sign of her
>buy cat food
>never see her again to this day
I would have surely dropped my spaghetti so I dodged a bullet

Rofl i cant believe some mongoloids have fucking weeb wallpapers

Dam son. Well i putting this off atm will go next time but maybe buy dog toys to see if the same occurs? maybe keep on getting different animal stuff? will this make it for sure to know that see is into me not animals?

i have loli wallpaper im not a fucking weeb.

klöten

Well, she did say to bring it. I don't think it would be odd bringing it anyway. I mean, it is a pet store, after all.

It's a snake might freak some old hag and get an heart attack if i do.

Does anybody else go to the store and when you spot a really weird, obviously mentally challenged guy walking around that just for a minute you wonder if that's how people see you?

Are there not snakes at the pets tore anyway? It'd be pretty irresponsible for an old lady to go to a place where she'd know there'd be snakes if she'd be afraid of them.

Yes ur a fucking weeb if you have animated children as ur wallpaper.

Yup. I think it was seeing this that really made me think that: youtube.com/watch?v=jYmn3Gwn3oI

i have IOS. Sucks because they do not support animated wallpapers or lolis :(

your not putting off those trips. checked.

but honestly you should just buy only what you need. it would be hard to pull that plan with the toys off without seeming strange. not to be negative though so go for whatever you feel like.

>own a snake

wewlad

Thanks for the advice. But this always happens to me. I'm not a 10/10 guy but i am handsome no i don't own a fedora as amazon hasn't delivered yet.
Should just not buy anything and find her around the store and maybe try to see what happens after. Wish me luck. im a virgin and this scary for me. Will keep you guys updated.

leave

i had a dog before but i've had to put it down.

Kys nigger

Kys nigger. Have you tried Wallpaper engine on Steam? Dunno if support IOS but its really well made.

i don't trust steam nor windows. im running Gentoo.

no you fucking kys niggerfaggot you got b8ed so hard you better go back to africa

its a metaphor she wANTS YOUR SNAKE 8^)

>be I
> at grocery store
>10/10 girl cashier line is the only line that is open
>get up to me say hey she says hey back and smiles.
> couldn't have the courage to ask her out at all.

Fugg how do you guys ask girls out like that on the spot. I think it rude

>fedora
Never mind, you have no chance. Women legitimately hate fedoras.

You fucked up, she was asking you to whip your dick out.

>Be me & my friend
>we like to dress up in Adidas track suits and go to Olive Gardens around the tri-state and pretend to be fat itallians
>Eating one day, he dares me to try to get the waitresses number
>Literally snap at the waitress like a fat itallian
>"Hey, what is your name?"
>"Nancy"
>thats a beautiful name.
>"whats yours?"
>I lie. Antonio.
>"ooo. I like that."
>You been working here long? sees in her mid 20s
>"jeez, yes. Im actually the manager, been here since i was 20"
>Oh woah, id love to open my own itallian resturant some day.
>viability excited "OMG i want that too. I love a man who can cook" i knew i was in
>Well, im not from this area but you should give me your number.
>Smiles and with joy writes her number on a piece of paper, smiles and gives me a short shoulder rub

We leave the resturant, smiles and waves, conformation of making a call i'll never make.

We head into the mall across the parking lot. My friend, being physically fit, and better looking than me by socities standards couldn't understand it.

>fat itallian dude in a track suit wearing gold rings and chains
>they obviously think im rich
>thinks im full of shit and tells him i can do it again with any women of his choosing

While walking through the mall, he just randomly chooses a Sista. A black girl in African clothing, early 20s standing in the cooking wares store.

>Walk in, looking at giant steel spoos
>look up and stare at her
>she finally looks up and our eyes meet
>give her a quick wink
>she blushes, grabs her chest, laughs for a second, then winks back
>Friend watches all this happen and immediately interfers
>'dude you cant just pretend to be rich, whatre you going to do afterwards"
>there is no afterwards, ive been doing this for years

We continue on, Lost sight of the African.

>head into FYE, cute 10/10 behind the counter. thin, busty, brunette
>"get her number"

AWALT

>there is no afterwards, ive been doing this for years

i died

i just typed part 2 but it didnt post

short version

Her manager was a fat neckbeard who sufficates her and wears a fedora to work.

He came out of the back room and tried to make me leave saying i was "harassing his employees" the girl tells him to shut the fuck up, thats shes tired of his shit and that she's reporting him to corporate for harassing her outside of work on FB

Don't know what i just stepped into, but i like it. Tell the neck beard to suck my cock, he says he's getting mall security and leaves the store.

The girl writes her number down alone with the song playing over the loud speaker (the whole reason i started the conversation) she laughs and tells me not to worry about it

I actually texted this girl for a few days, she comfirms fattie got fired but now him and all his neckbeard friends just hangout infront of FYE all day and continue to sexually harass her and the other female employees

i swear to god i wish i could just kill every beta faggot in the world.

It's obvious, pull out your cock