Remember when we had a President who wasn't working for Putin?

Remember when we had a President who wasn't working for Putin?

Ya... the good ole days when we were kissing terrorist asses, and bowing down before the middle east..... fucking tard.

Drops more bombs on Middle East than anyone else. = Kissing Terrorist Ass. What a fucking genius.

Sometimes I wonder if all the anti-Obama people were born with fetal alcohol syndrome.

Only after giving warning that they were gonna drop, that'd be like me telling you im gonna shoot up your place of work (if you have one...) on a specific day, you really gonna go to work that day?

Mass shootings under Obama: 2693
Mass shootings since Obama: 0

Fucking false flag faggot trying to take my guns.

Reminder

Get rekt cletus

How? I got too many guns.Literally 5 rednecks could take over the UK.

Has there been any proof of a russia connection yet? Or is it still people making assumptions without any facts to back up their claims?

Liberals don't work lel

You wot m8

I'll take that as a no then, thanks.

>Liberals don't work

>California contributes the most to the U.S economy

Pick one cletus

Sure kid

>Circumstantial evidence has value
kek

Yes bc youre a pussy I'm sure, plus I carry too. Southern liberal. I'll Fuck you and your sister/wife you

Have the britbongs figured out how to stab people with spoons and dull forks.

Better bin that knife, yeah. Cuckolds.

Also people in the south threaten gun violence ALL the time. So much no one takes anyone serious

>We
Bitch, i am russian, my President was always working for Putin

And one that had more than four brain cells in his head.

I am so sick of Trump apologists. The man is a traitor, plain and simple. We cannot get rid of him soon enough.

And yeah, we ALL miss Barack Obama!!

Muh Hillary tho

I see this week we have decided that Trump is working with the Russians as opposed to going to war with them.

Still mad lol

Nice try cletus

Or maybe tyronne's fucking your wife right now?
>used up college slut:oh user marry me i want to settle down"
>You: ok m'lady, i'll be your knight will protect you
>UPCS: I love you
*At weeding night*
>you: can... c-can i have a blowjob?
>UPCS: Hell naw i tried that with tyronne and didn't like it, sorry, actually we aren't having sex tonight i'm not in the mood
>you:o-ok darling
*this morning*
> you: where you going bae?
>UPCS: i- i'm going with some friend see you later user, finish cleaning the home when i get back.
>You: O- ok

*at night*
*She goes to sleep*
*You take her panties are they're filled with cum and check her cellphone and there's a video of her fucking jamal*
fucking loser!

Reporting in.

Sure kid

you posted this earlier.

lol, southern liberal. So basically you have no friends, but you're not like that dumb asshole who picked on you in middleschool.

Savage af

It was me, but im not OP

kekt

Sweet Donnie.

>Hurrr I don't have an argument so Ill just remind you that Trump is president
>>>>>>>>>Reddit/r_thedonald

Pls daddy give me the Trump Tower.

Remember when OP wasn't a faggot? Yeah, neither do I.

>Fagism

Like this?

OP IS A JOURNALIST OF THE BOSTON GLOBE

24/7 SHILLING JOB

How would you know

oddly specific

Gonna be a wonderful 8 years

Do you think his fat ass still sweats over her? Gross

LOL Libtards or libTURDS as I call them are so dumb! LMFAO EIGHT YEARS LOLOLOLLLLOL

The absolute madman

Your comment gave me cancer.
No, seriously, cancer of the internet.
I cannot comprehend the stupid you just spewed from your shithole.

Nothing has changed since Trump took office and nothing will change, liberals are acting like America is being deconstructed and Conservatives act like Trump will end all PCness and things alike. Trump is not a Russian tool and this isn't the 1970s who cares about Russia? Nobody, go back 2 years and Russia was nothing to worry about and they still are.

I prefer not to imagine such scenarios.

Obviously there's no proof yet or it would be well known. He looks guilty as shot and these investigations take years. Obviously no one here knows, retard.

Hasn't even been a year yet lol

thread/

>really wants WW3 to start
>liberals confirmed want war world 3

Literally a map of where the woefully unintelligent live in the US. Stay out of the red people.

not as bad as your fatass sweating all over your body pillow waifu

>Obviously no one here knows
Yes that was made clear by the other user already, retard.

Liberalism, right here folks.

>Literally

Stop asking retarded questions and you'll get less retarded answers.

He still mad kek

Please post picture of HNIC bowing to Saudi

Not everybody is following this trump russia nonsense every day user, some people have lives.

Just like Trump told the Russians a full day before he bombed the Syrian airfield?

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

dime-a-dozen not fucking "diamond dozen".

oh fuck you just fucked up so many phrases I hate you

[autism intensifies]

Hahahah, beautiful intentional retardation there lad, 10/10.

Hurr Durr Russia is hacking and destroying this nation guys!

>Liberalism

go be retarded somewhere else Grigor

you're doing the meme wrong you fuck

Horry shiet, how did he know?

because russians were there

You didn't even spell it properly its Grigory you fat ignorant american pig!
I will fight you if I need to pussy.

I really don't get it. I mean the US has been fucking other countries elections for decades. We fucked half of South America doing it. But when Russia does it no one seems to think it's a real thing or that it has consequences. We are no longer the country doing the fucking. We're being fucked.

I would think cuckservatives would be in an uproar about the reverse fucking. Instead of fake news.

or maybe tyronne's fucking your wife right now?
>used up college slut:oh user marry me i want to settle down"
>You: ok m'lady, i'll be your knight will protect you
>UPCS: I love you
*At weeding night*
>you: can... c-can i have a blowjob?
>UPCS: Hell naw i tried that with tyronne and didn't like it, sorry, actually we aren't having sex tonight i'm not in the mood
>you:o-ok darling
*this morning*
> you: where you going bae?
>UPCS: i- i'm going with some friend see you later user, finish cleaning the home when i get back.
>You: O- ok

*at night*
*She goes to sleep*
*You take her panties are they're filled with cum and check her cellphone and there's a video of her fucking jamal*
fucking loser!

And Obama told civilians and bystanders. The difference is you only like one of them.

Keep your sex pervert fantasies to yourself user.

Grigory reporting here.
Let me clarify it to you, its the fucking CIA, NSA, the ones who worked with SpaceX recently too.
Fuckin read something bro.

Obama: Killed Osama bin Laden
Trump: Supports Flynn who literally stopped america from fighting ISIS to help Turkey