Do you Americans accept your new Ruski overlords?

Do you Americans accept your new Ruski overlords?

Da

Ameritards have literally zero memory.

Until a few weeks ago they were obsessed with Muh Mooslems Muh Islamiq Dabiq Daesh Terrorism

Now Jews told everyone US has to wage war to Russia, possibly nuke 'em, a preemptive strike

And then Ameritards immediately follow the orders -- ''reeeeee Russian connections impeachment hurr durr''

So gay

cake is a ...

NYET! CЛABA УКPAЇHI CMEPTЬ MOCКAЛЯM!

Jews and Neocons think Russia will surrender at a first strike

So gay

Seeing as usa is heavily allied to them and a great military asset at that. Mad we rather side with them then the russians no need to explain

>CMEPTЬ УКPAЇHI

Lol libtards love Communism but fear russia. The mental gymnastics is astounding

I am fairly sure facts have no copy right.

Centrists here, communism died, you just lick your Russian over lords now.

libtards love communism because it was invented by jews

libtards hate russia because jews want to incinerate it

Sure ya are DNC shill

MODS

Fucking degenerate, you deserve to be sent to gulag or something

Cyka blyat

and this was tweeted a month before MAD

In our country, they say 'Ameriturds started believing in their own action movies'

>le soros meme

go back to jewbook with all your ameritard friends.

>tfw ywn suck on those puffy lips

Cocи хyи пидop

can't wait for the next Official People's Obsession made popular by Jews.

Memes are for willing gullible faggots, Official Obsessions are mandatory for everyone.

wtf, I feel like an oldfag. I remember the times when Muh Mooslems made Muh Terrorist Attacks

what was that?

Do you want to get banned with him?

>Says the person shilling

Okay Russia.

I love how the Vile Talking Yam is feeling sorry for himself, he's such a sad victim of a "witch hunt."

Fucking pussy. No wonder he represents seemingly half the posters on this board. Pathetic losers that have never taken personal responsibility for anything. Skating through life on memes, personality, and wit, rather than actually accomplishing anything.

It's not the Jews, blacks, LIBRULS, or media keeping you down.

I'll give you a hint: if you meet an asshole in the morning, you met an asshole. But if all day all you meet are assholes, you're the asshole.

Maybe tyronne's fucking your wife right now?
>used up college slut:oh user marry me i want to settle down"
>You: ok m'lady, i'll be your knight will protect you
>UPCS: I love you
*At weeding night*
>you: can... c-can i have a blowjob?
>UPCS: Hell naw i tried that with tyronne and didn't like it, sorry, actually we aren't having sex tonight i'm not in the mood
>you:o-ok darling
*this morning*
> you: where you going bae?
>UPCS: i- i'm going with some friend see you later user, finish cleaning the home when i get back.
>You: O- ok

*at night*
*She goes to sleep*
*You take her panties are they're filled with cum and check her cellphone and there's a video of her fucking jamal*
fucking loser!

US only exist to wage war at random countries as directed by Jews