This Indian girl walks into your office for an interview. What would you do?

This Indian girl walks into your office for an interview. What would you do?

Tell her to get her apron on and make the tea.

Makes good tea

When did I get an office? What the hell am I holding interviews for? What the fuck?

Social media marketing

fap

Indian (dot) not feather

Since she is Indian, you know she is well educated and a hard worker. Will be an excellent employee

ask her which street does she prefer to shit on to

wall street in a golden toilet

did she get the job or what?

I'd give her the stabdard interview, politely let her know we'll get back to her, and call her the next day to tell her no. I don't hire women, they cause nothing but drama. If I want my dick sucked I'll pay for a hooker so I can't be fired then cleaned out by harassment lawsuits.

or maybe tyronne's fucking your wife right now?
>used up college slut:oh user marry me i want to settle down"
>You: ok m'lady, i'll be your knight will protect you
>UPCS: I love you
*At weeding night*
>you: can... c-can i have a blowjob?
>UPCS: Hell naw i tried that with tyronne and didn't like it, sorry, actually we aren't having sex tonight i'm not in the mood
>you:o-ok darling
*this morning*
> you: where you going bae?
>UPCS: i- i'm going with some friend see you later user, finish cleaning the home when i get back.
>You: O- ok

*at night*
*She goes to sleep*
*You take her panties are they're filled with cum and check her cellphone and there's a video of her fucking jamal*
fucking loser!

>golden toilet
maybe a golden shower, sounds more like a combination of wall street degenerates and a female minority

What will it take for her to get the job? can we at least get short listed here? She has excellent references

super punctual -

makes sure she comes early...
always stays late...

Frustrated she yells fuck you and spits on your face. She turns around and is about to walk out!

wwyd?

conduct a proper interview assessing her experience and qualifications for the job.

she nailed it. offer her the job?

Assault her and rape her. Completely unprotected, slapping her and telling her she smells like an animal. And finally proceed to cum right up her cervix, while i drool on her face and tell her that she's worse than nigger hookers.

more of this desi slut?