Stranger Things

>just finished it
>threads are nowhere to be found anymore
what happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

ca.ign.com/articles/2016/08/02/stranger-things-creators-on-how-season-1-ended-and-where-season-2-will-go
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i liked it quite a bit.

maybe watch is sooner also there are still loads of threads for this coming out daily

what did you think of it OP?

haters started massive samefagging in the threads and they turned all to shit (not only their fault though)

Taking the benefit of the doubt and assuming you're not one of the shills, what'd you think?

It's one of those normie Netflix shows they all rave about that's actually decent.

so in order for something to be better than decent it needs to be obscure and not popular right?\

Gave up after five episodes. It's not that it was dull, just so average that I felt like I didn't need to see the rest.

They killed off the awkward nerdy girl barbara so I can only give it a 6/10 or about 2 club penguin giftcards

it only had a one month internet marketing budget.

Dog-faced skeleton bitch.

So are club penguin giftcards a lot? So you would've given it a better rating if they killed off more characters or what?

Theres about 20 threads a day on it for a month now

dont blame us that you're late to the party

Fags ruined it by turning discussions into a general, which just attracts all kinds of cancer and kills the fanbase. No one likes it anymore.

2 club penguin giftcards are worth around 5 grimace stickers each so if they had killed the sister/the mom off I might've given it a low 9/10 or 4 ronald mcdonalds (the holo not the common)

>where are all the threads???
>1441581182209.png

>no one likes it anymore
well at least you're speaking up for all of us. not like Sup Forums likes anything anyways.

When the drooling drones usually like something, it's shit. I don't know what else to tell you.

this i the reason why my gf didn't like it
>i see all these posts about it on FB and everyone talks about it all the time
>if everyone else likes it it can't be good

A GAAAAAAAME THEORYYYYYYYY

enough people started watching it that the shills didn't need to shill any more

Where could this show possibly go with a second season?
it has the same poison in my mind as Scream Queens getting confirmed for a second season before it was finished
what can you do with a cut and dried season?

what

so you make a thread about it to not really talk about it? you're why boards are and always will be fucken cancer

They took her

or did she take it to the Upside to destroy it and then just lay low there? I kind of felt like she's doing the "Doomguy" thing. Staying there to make sure shit isn't going to try to hop over again.

>explain what's happening to Will no it's not PTSD that's fucking bullshit
>follow up on having multiple characters breathe the toxic atmosphere
>Mike needs the dance so 11 has to come back
>Hoppers involvement in the government shit after his promise (we haven't heard everything about what they do)
there's stuff, but I agree I think it ended fairly well
the issue is, no one would watch the second season if it was different characters because most people liked THESE characters

anyway this should be required reading for anyone who finished the show ca.ign.com/articles/2016/08/02/stranger-things-creators-on-how-season-1-ended-and-where-season-2-will-go

He didn't really offer me a jumping off point for discussion but I'd say going in to it I expected alot more like The Thing or Invasion of the Body Snatchers a la neighborhood goes to shit as opposed to Stephen King-esque story with smalltown drama thrown in
I still want my Neighborhood goes to shit season but thats likely to not happen as it seems the director is scared to kill off characters

so yeah 8/10 they killed a minor character that was cute and had nice feet

So I see... This shit is the new Fargo.

Well I'm sorry to hear about that

It should just adapt more SCP material since it clearly ripped off quite a bit for its first season.

Different characters or not it doesn't matter since the writers are well capable of coming up with likable chars.

Good Lord you are gay.

>if everyone else likes it it can't be good

That's good for your girlfriend, but that's not what I'm saying.

Who was this supposed to be?

Hopper's daughter

Start fresh in a new setting with a new cast. All that remains is the lore.

But this won't happen.

Barb

I saw it differently. Fans of the show were too ingrained in their efforts to express their liking of the show, overdid it, then moved off to some other place where they can freely obsess over the show.

I like threads like this better, discussion of the show won't be sidelined by uber-fans and trolls only shitpost here and there. Haven;t seen fervor this hard since that terminator show (partly why I started to use Sup Forums) and it went overboard. This isn't including all the pedos.

I would actually like a second season with El as part of the main cast, but her end scene disturbs me. It looks to me like she's using her life energy to send the monster back, I doubt she had energy reserves. She was clearly expending herself to power her shit. To me, she looks like she's dying in you pic.

> then moved off to some other place where they can freely obsess over the show.
the other half of the time it feels like I'm talking to actual unironic shills and it makes me question myself when I just genuinely like the show and like talking about it

>she looks like she's dying
not that guy but she's a powerful telepath who can also hop dimensions. We don't really know the extent of her powers. She could have gone full Dark Phoenix and just reformed herself, but I think what happened is she just teleported away. She was only getting stronger every time she had to use her powers, so we don't know where her story goes yet.
Don't forget that the showrunners are flexible and have changed things on the fly because they liked or didn't like certain parts. They liked the guy who plays Steve so much that they changed his story from being a little shit that dies at the end into an actual character. Similarly, given the positive response they got for all the kid actors I would sincerely doubt they would kill anyone off yet
I think Will is going to be the new monster

tv is truly the worst board

agreed

The one thing that made me wonder.
Was the real world stuff imprinted into the upside-down when Eleven spazzed out after diving in in the first time, or was it always there?

>what happened?
shills move to their next shit in their list.

Everyone liked it so nobody contests it so threads do not get attention. We don't talk about Deadpool anymore because we all loved it - but we still talk about The Dark Knight Rises 4 years later.

the upside down world coulda been touched on more thats for sure
how come Will's house area is so different? he has just the one house way out there but yet theres 4-5 near it on the other side

it was presumably always there, and we she touched it she just created a "link" through which the creature could find our world and travel between it