Thoguts?

thoguts?

If Thurston is a Christian why did he cheat on mommy?

thurston moore played for Swans long ago so it's obvious there'd be some connection there.

Thurston was a member of Swans at one point, I'm not surprised.

What the fuck, is Thurston lifting? Huge arms in this pic.

they came from the same artistic vagina and did a lot together starting out

it looks more like something like this to me

>thoguts

Just because someone is a Christian doesn't mean they don't make mistakes or are a good person.
This.
If Thurston returns to Swans new line up I'd be hyped as fuck.

>thoguts

Michael Gira actually started going to a Christian church.

He sounded agnostic-ish talking about it, but says he's open to the possibility of a God, and admires the religious. He strikes me as someone destined to probably be a Christian in the end.

they've been friends or at least acquaintances for years. Thurston used to play in Swans

Did Thurston only play live for Swans, or did he appear on studio recordings or write anything with them?

he was thurston for moore pussy

>tfw thurston was an asshole pussy bitch but you love sy's early work

early sonic rehearsed in Gira's space
etc etc
they played some branca together with lee
etc
etc

I guess he was Thurston for Moore... er, weight to lift?

"The World Looks Red" was on Confusion Is Sex, too.

i think mikey g wrote some sonic youth lyrics at some point?
i know the glowing man has some sonic youth lyrics

Most religious people aren't really that religious

It was actually some lyric ideas that Michael had left knocking about the practice space that someone out of Sonic Youth found, and Michael let them use it

>someone
>thurston
>someone

missed quints post

it just wasnt in the cards m8

Thurston "For Zyklon B" Moore is a pretty right wing guy, not surprised he's friends with Michael "The Only Good Mexican is a Dead Mexican" Gira

was there where they reunited on stage in London. Thurston opened and then came on at the end and bowed alongside swans and then slapped Giras ass

I wouldn't be surprised if he actually liked that album, he's always seemed like a contrarian guy to me.

Should have seen them on the solo tour
Michael would get to the end of the last song then slowly walk away from the microphone and lean his guitar against the amp while sustaining his vocal moaning. Then Thurston would come out and pull Michael's trousers down and fellate him to ejaculation. It was awesome.

stop projecting you fuck

He owns tens of thousands of records, so I'm sure there has to be one or two Nazi releases that have slipped in there at some point, at least

He's a big dude

U U
U U

I just want to brag and say that I saw them the night that pic was taken in London and shook Gira's hand

Shit is great live

ikr. i've been laughing for 5 mins straight at this

Both of these white men deserve to die in horrible ways

Don't talk shit about my husbando.

He should have died a long long time ago

No!!!

gorguts?