Fuck, that's a

Fuck, that's a....

...shitty overblown tone-deaf 80's parody short! Amazing!

beat me to it.

Better than Turbo Kid

What a steaming pile this was. And hidden within, an absolute GEM. Those fucking Nazis arguing about their mustaches was hilarious and the only joy I derived from this garbage

Getting molested by a mall santa on christmas would be more enjoyable than turbo kid. Literally the only good scene is the final fight when he stacks the bodies

Jason Bourne

what I hate about these neo-80's films/games/everything of today is that they are made for people who don't actually know anything about the 80's and don't really care.
normies will watch and think THE 80's HAD LOTS OF NEON, SYNTH MUSIC AND KUNG-FU MOVIES, THIS PERFECTLY CAPTURES THE FEEL OF THAT DECADE! IM SO COOL

is this kung fury? i stopped watching that after all the gore and casual use of the word fuck.

was not comfy.

Reddit: The motion picture

Hey I liked Turbo Kid.

It was cute, in a stupid way.

you faggots hate anything popular

Hobo With a Shotgun>>>>>>>>>>Turbo Kid>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kung Fury

Kung Fury was not popular. Ask your neighbors if they heard it bet they will say no.

Alright here's my issue.

I'm a neo-80's faggot (born in '96),I love neon and synths and all that, and yet I'm able to understand that those weren't the driving forces in cinema at the time.

What really drove shit home, from what I've seen, is something that Hollywood really needs right now: original, fresh ideas executed well with humor and style.

Ghostbusters, Robocop, Big Trouble In Little China, The Warriors (technically '79 but fuck you it's close). Shit that was interesting and funny and hadn't necessarily been seen a million times before. Movies actually wanted to tell a fucking story back then.

Now movies are literally made as trailers for other movies. That's what the cinematic universe trend has wrought, everything is a fucking trailer for a trailer for a movie that'll never fucking come because they're too busy putting their heads in their asses looking for a way to replicate Marvel's success.

Go fuck yourself, Marvel Studios.

it's not a parody. Do you know what parody means?

You sound like a fucking autist

>Le cinematic trend

Only marvel and DC have done this it's not a trend fuck you.

Holy shit dude, top taste

Why/when did Neo-80s become so popular?

>why
It's because neon and synth-music is fun and cool.

since it happened

The force awakens, total recall remake, ghost busters remake. fucking disgusting

Drive

I'm also changing all the Arcade machines to be modern versions of old games.
Double Dragon neon, Pacman Championship Edition DX, Turtles in Time: Reshelled, Street Fighter V, Mortal Kombat X, etc.

Hobo With A Shotgun's fucking wonderful

I am.

Ghostbusters, Universal Monsters, Lego, 21 Jump Street, Hasbro, they all want to get in on that Marvel action.

Universal Monsters had a shared universe in the 30s.
Ghostbusters?

Why would you do such a thing?

far cry blood dragon was good, it even had a giant opening Predator reference ffs.

I want to hate on it, but that's actually pretty awesome

It's a virtual reality game. You can actually have any posters and arcade cabs you want. The arcade cabs and a game console play emulated games and a VCR player streams videos.

Looks like Lezard Valeth from Valkyrie Profile.

the 80s were never THAT neon.

It's all fake nostalgia.

that is a sweet ass cosmic bowling carpet.

is this your basement? You need a pinball machine.
THEN, it will be truly comfy.

yes, i know they cost like 6000 dollars and they break all the time. just do it.

It's called atavism. Read a book.