My friends 5yo son is such a dick...

My friends 5yo son is such a dick, I always trip him when no ones looking! Any similar experiences with wanting to kick a kids ass?

I hope he will grow up and kill you

The funny thing is (because of course your story is true) that he'll remember. One day, one day a long long long long long long long long long long way away he'll kick your fucking head in.

Fuck off he will never kick my ass because I'm not a fag like you, plus he had shitty genes.

I want to kiss a kid's ass

Fucking creeper

kys

One of my friends thinks the world of her son. Which I get. But he's a huge shit head. When he was like five he kicked me under the table and I kicked him back and told him I'd kill his mom if he ever said anything about it. She was really confused about why he was crying and that's when I found out I was a psychopath.

This , happens to them all and your deffo not lying

I hate children too. The parents are worse though because they are so pretentious just because they fucked and popped out a insignificant spec. half of them raise brats anyway nowadays

Tell me what school he goes to, and his schedule. I will see what i can do.

They are better than you.

I just want to see him cry

Well, in that case tell me where he lives and when his mother is with him.

No fuck off

Are you the op? If yes, then why the hell did you come here whining if you dont accept our help?

>I´m so edgy! look at me

I bet the kid will eat more pussy than you when he grow up.

>When a 5yearold is more mature than you

I'm a high school teacher, so yes, every day.

I doubt it I've ate more pussy than probably 95% of the world, that's being honest, but he may suck dick like you.

I'm not looking to get a hitman for the little bastard. Just can't stand the lil shit