Ask a pedophile anything

ask a pedophile anything

(no, mods, neither am i requesting, nor posting, cp. you dont need to ban me)

who is dasha ?

are you attracted to children?

When did you first realize you were not well?

hope op gets banned

Is this like a fetish ?
Is this the only thing you like or can you substitute your fetish with normal sex ?

Have you ever acted on your urges? If not, then how can we as society assist you in the continuance of your law abiding citizenship? If so, what would be your preferred form of castration?

you been to jail yet, bruv?

name and address?

since puberty, i always had a thing for younger girls
i only realized how bad it actually was when i was around 17
dunno

How's it feel knowing the political left is very slowly edging your sin into normality?

How far would you go? Are toddlers fair game for you?

what age were you when you first raped someone?

Do you not feel attracted at all to women your own age?

i am attracted to people my age and older, too, but also to little girls
i never did anything illegal and never will, therefore, castration would only waste some doctors time

Not OP, but it feels fucking awesome!

As soon as a kid hits 13 does your boner deflate instantly like a balloon?

fallacious argument
implying op needs castration, which he probably doesn't

Do you prefer chemical castrastion or physical? Or, would you just like to be executed?

Have you ever thought of getting with a younger girl, what do you plan to do in the future regarding your condition? At what age were you abused ( if you were?)? Do you realise that people who are 28 year olds are not attracted to older people, but when they get married they are still attracted to their spouse at 60? Have you tried to date ?

>If not, then how can we as society assist you in the continuance of your law abiding citizenship?

It's like you guys don't even read.

Would you take advantage of a situation if that won't carry any consequences?

On other hand, if everything would be consensuated, would you go deep in?

accepting pedophiles that dont do anything is fine, accepting sex with minors would be a problem
toddlers are disguting and smelling like shit
i only like girls that are cute
i didnt rape anyone
as stated before, women my age are totally fine for me, too

Well then that's not really a problem, just don't touch/abuse/view CP

ask me how i know you're a tween

sry you're right, misread

Why do you think you know I'm a tween?

If you like "cute" girls you might be a hebephiliac. Those 10 - 13 year-olds that already have the shape of a woman but are still developing tits and body hair. There are many like you but are afraid to speak out because our society brands such people worse than sadists and murderers.

i am 18 and attracted to girls between ~6-25
i was never abused, and i kinda dont want to go to jail for some shit
yes, i dated some girls my age
if there was no chance of consequences, the girl would agree & she was my type, i would go as far as possible

should you really be considered a pedophile if you'd actually bang any girl, no matter her age?

kek

I've been with a 10 year old an I'm not even a pedo. Month long road trip with my entire family/extended family. Fucked the daughter of my dads stepbrother I don't even know what that is. How does it feel knowing I loved you deepest desire and you never will?

hope you get testicular cancer

>I've been with a 10 year old
>I'm not even a pedo

Pick one faggot.

tell me more... how did she act? be specific

i got my dreams, hentai & fantasies and am a free man
you had a once in a lifetime experience and a reason to go to jail

Do you think pedos have yet to walk the path to legitimacy of their sexual behaviour, like homosexuals did?

In the original book:
Lolita

It seems the protaganist had a 12 year old love when he was same age, and she died, and he was forever attached to that age.

so when he grew up, the longing and love that he felt at 12 was the impetus for him seeking to reconnect with love at that age.

what age do you prefer, and was there a triggering event that caused you to prefer a certain age range, an unfulfilled deep love that was lost.

or do you just prefer tight boi butt?

^

I'm in the same boat as you OP.

>attracted to usually around pubescent and post pubescent-aged girls
>been like this as long as I could remember (7 years old)
>earliest known attraction was to a girl in my apartment complex that was in a towel and flashed me. I was scared at first but then got interested in girl's bodies.
>lost my virginity when I was 14 to a slut; same age as me
>in my late 20s now and married; still attracted to girls within that age group

I just read lolicon and fantasize with my wife (she is quite petite, which helps) to get me by. And no, I have not forced myself on anyone. Being attracted is one thing; acting on it on someone that's not mature enough to give consent is wrong.

i think that gay marriage and homosexuality is completr fucking bullshit and that faggots should be kicked out of society

people often think the same about pedophiles, but in my opinion, pedophilia makes more sence than homosexuality

doesnt mean that i want to lower the age of consent or accept relationships with minors

Have you ever consumed cp?
Why not? You dont really believe the lie that it hams the children, do you?

It would take acceptance of children to lead their own lives and be responsible for their own decisions. Our society tends to coddle people well too long. For every child that would be sexually competent and capable of dealing with an adult at the age of 10, there would be thousands of idiots that could be manipulated and coerced with fucking candy.

I'm not even a pedo and I can see this shit. People don't have to grow up until their 30s now.

>>attracted to usually around pubescent and post pubescent-aged girls

you are not a pedophile, you are perfectly normal then.
Hebephilia isn't included in ICD-10.

I've thought this as well
Wanting to bang a hot 15 year old is universally acknowledged as understandable... how much different is it to want the same girl when she's 12 or 11?
But to want to fuck another man? That seems way more degenerate and unnatural.

Pedophilia is much more logical and understandable than homosexuality. But I disagree that faggots should be kicked out of society. Your dick's preference is random, and doesn't matter.
Also, your reddit spacing is alerting my newfag senses. Please stop.

i had lots of girls between the ages 6-13, whom i had pretty intimate relationships to, when i was the same age
i am pretty sure my pedophilia comes from that

You guys have all the makings of a catholic priest.

i dont watch cp because i dont want to go to jail
its just how i write
been here since around 3 years

Because we find sexy girls sexy and don't want to fuck males?
Yeah, you have all the makings of a potato.

Because you'd love to fuck little kids but would banish people for doing stuff that hurts nobody.

"Viewing" CP is technically not a crime.

"Possession" of CP (ie. having physical or digital copies) IS a crime.

just FYI

If your browser displays CP it means it already loaded it onto your PCs drive or at least RAM (if you use such a browser). That counts as making a copy in court. People have been prosecuted for making copies of CP without ever saving a single image.

>Pedophilia is much more logical and understandable than homosexuality. But I disagree that faggots should be kicked out of society.

I think so too.
Who cares if people are fucking each other by mutual consent.
I think hepephilia should be legal.

watching cp, no matter where, saves it in your cache
while watching, you possess it

Well, first, I didn't say anything about little kids, I was talking of girls in puberty
And second, I said nothing about banishing anyone
So you're 0 for 2, Spud.

You should look up the definition of pedophilia. Once a girl hits puberty its hebephilia. And please, explain to me how kicking someone from society is not banishing them.

Sex hurts children, period. I mean, imagine having a white hot slab of meat sliding into your rectum, filling you up from the bottom, a penis so big around that its girth presses out into your insides so hard that you can feel the contour of every throbbing vein. It's so enormous you can't help but grip it like you're hanging on for your very life. There are giant strong hands squeezing on your hips that almost wrap all the way around, like when you were held as a baby, kneading you. Behind you low grunts from lungs four times as big as yours, belonging to a powerful protective loving man, needing you. Soft sweaty hair against your behind as the penis gently, at first, pushes your organs out of its way. Your heart beats in your throat, as if the penis is pushing it all the way up there. Your skin seems to burn hotter and hotter as the pushes into you get faster. Eventually there's an even greater swelling inside you, so much that you think you're going to burst open, moaning somewhere, and then the penis shrinks, slides out of you, and you're left feeling empty but tingling all over with a warm spot in your center. Later there is a sadness because you know that you're growing so fast that you'll never be filled up quite as much as you just have been. But you can't wait for the next time.

How will you kill yourself you sick fuck? I recommend a barbed wire noose.

How young is too young for you?

Do you currently have cp in your pc?

What's the urge feel like when you need to rape a beautiful young innocent child that is scared and new to the world that doesn't know what's what. How does it feel to what to be the person to ruin that childs life forever?

You're a subhuman piece of shit. You need to be killed and everyone like you needs to be killed to clean up the population. Then we need to divide and work on creating the perfect white race.

Seriously though, you really should kill yourself. Hope you get caught and your fatass ends up in prison and the inmates find out and you get you ass stapped to death or your dick cut off.

Take your own life you fucking whore , you wish ur daddy touched ur pussy

OP - you are posting here in an attempt to get some sexual gratification, however small. Your desires are are so far away from you that you are pathetically seeking out reasons to live out your dark inner thoughts in the guise of a 'frank conversation' with anons.

You don't want to engage with people, you want a reason to masturbate.

Walk away from the computer and find a way to distract yourself. You may end up doing something silly tonight.

Probation are watching this. Take this warning seriously.

Reported

Would you fuck the girl in the picture?

Fucked a 14 y/o a few days ago. Regularly fuck 15-16 y/o's. Legal here, btw (Colombia).

Nothing like coming inside of teen pussy. Ask me anything.

Got a cock dumbass, fucking end your pathetic life you useless, bottom tier fuck. You'll never be shit but that pedophile that has to go to door to door to tell everyone your a sex offender or gonna be that pedophile that got killed in a prison shower after being anally raped by several mexican, black, and 2 white dudes.

Do you like the sites teenbeautyfitness etc? I like them. How about the model bely from shiny flowers?

I've heard girls that age get wet faster than girls in their 20s and older
is that true?

It's okay, tell us where did daddy touch you?

die

when did you know you were a pedo?

What's your IP address?