Does the depression ever stop Sup Forums?

Does the depression ever stop Sup Forums?

not for you i guess, fatfuck. grow a pair, start seeing a psychiatrist and get on a good combination of meds -- for me it's seroquel/paroxetine/lorazepam, find yours.

Nah, but you can get by with the right anti-depressants and some high quality weed.

Don't wallow, either. It's fucking pathetic, ridiculous, and selfish.

I go through waves of it. I'll feel good for a week or so and think about how stupid it was for me to feel depressed, and the next week I'll feel depressed again kek.

Thats how it is for me, the waves never stop. I only get small breaths in the clear patches

I used to have severe depression. Then I stopped drinking cola and it helped. I'm not even joking. Yes I have some sad moments but I don't stay awake arguing why I'm still alive and how much I irritated others. I drank at least 1 liter a day and I stopped a few years ago completely.

No, but it might get better if you try

Many months of exercise and healthy eating can help from one side. Then hit it from another angle with meds if you have to. If you don't want to do SSRIs, I recommend phenibut. It's legal and cheap. Some people also swear by weed, although it never helped me.

Good luck, OP.

pic unrelated

No but life is pointless so don't worry.

Just had my girlfriend of 12 years leave me for a bullshit reason. If it wasn't for my daughter I would have killed myself by now.

tfw antidepressents and neuroleptics dont work for me. Im too poor for benzos and opioids. The lethargy and anhedonia are intolerable at this point. At least i stopped drinking all day.

Did you have problems sleeping with antidepressants?

No.
Depression fuels Sup Forums.

>and some high quality weed
If marijuana is the answer to your "problems" it means that you don't have any, kiddo.

Yes, especially when you leave Sup Forums and leave every kind of friends, groups, colleages or communites that resemble Sup Forums

I have sleeping problems with or without ADs anyways.

>it means that you don't have any, kiddo.
Nigga, shut up. I found what works for me. You're the pathetic turd who has to sit in a depression thread and troll the mentally ill.

Get help, you sorry faggot.

Kek I can guarantee you haven't turned 18 yet.
So chill such munchies LOL XD

>If marijuana is the answer to your "problems" it means that you don't have any, kiddo.
Nothing about that makes sense in context. Do you have some kind of reading comprehension thing going on or were you just looking for an excuse to use the word "kiddo" after someone used it on you?

>I assert the superiority that I base solely on not smoking grass on Sup Forums
I'm cringin hard.

nah but like things like good friends and little hobbies usually help take your mind off it.
I still get it bad but sometimes getting out the house for an hour helps.

>weed solves my childhood dramas

no it comes and goes in waves. it depends on how i feel.