I got rejected by a school with 92 acceptance rate, wtf can i meaningfully do

I got rejected by a school with 92 acceptance rate, wtf can i meaningfully do

Not everybody needs college dude. Learn a trade, start a business etc. Everyone thinks it's the only path to success but that's just plain not true. Keep your head up dude, I don't even have the balls to try and apply. I'm pretty confident I'll be successful despite it, so you should too.

Nothing. You should prolly kill yourself

Did you only apply to one school?

Be a massive disappointment obviously.

>give heartfelt response
>anxious loser faggot closed thread before any replies
>I fucking hate Sup Forums

Go to community college for a couple years and do your core classes. If you do well, it will be easy to transfer to a four-year school. Plus it costs a fraction of private college.

get over it.

going to a cc was a blessing in disguise, as I ended up saving 50%.

>a blessing in disguise
Where does the disguise part come in?

Paint yourself black.

They obviously wouldn't do well...

For a much shittier education

Start a religion?

follow your dreams. if you really wanted to get in to this institution then keep trying or find some other way. if not, rethink your life choices and find something you would love to do for the rest of your life.

Why is that obvious?

dont feel bad IOP, they probably got filled with enough retards. you coudl try to do soemthign extra retarted? t

He didn't get into some shit school lol they're straight up unintelligent

Classes were smaller in size and I learned far better. I know many people who went directly to uni, made a few bad mistakes and their GPA is now in hell.
Not at all. There are plenty of doctors and other experienced professionals working at CC's now. RMP is a godsend, tbh. I enjoyed my time at CC more than actual uni where you are just told to memorize textbooks.

Neils Bohr couldn't write to save his life. He dictated his doctoral thesis to his mother. A person's ability to get into a school says little about his intelligence.

be black and a woman so you get to say "meh rawce and gendawr" and use affirmitive action.

Yes it does...fucking highschool is so easy if you don't do well enough to get into a school with a 93% acceptance rate kys, you're retarded

Its easy as shit, you get a worse education straight up. Tell yourself whatever you want though faggot

lmao. There is legitimately no proof to anything that you're saying.

Stop drinking the kool-aid.

Start out at a community college with a transfer agreement with the college you want to go to. Do 2 years at the easy-as-fuck community college then 2 years at the big boy college. Not only will you save money, but you will boost your gpa.

This is what EVERYONE should actually do.

You're full of shit. I did terribly in high school, but got a 3.9-something GPA in college. How well you do has to do with how much time you're willing to dedicate to school, not your grades from high school.

You could reapply and say you are black.
Guareented acceptance

Highschool was boring horseshit where its hard to give a fuck. At college you have at least some control over what you study (bullshit "core courses" aside)

Plus your GPA doesn't matter after your first job (a lot of the time, not even then). All that matters is the name of the institution you went to school.

As long as you don't have a black name. Nobody named Tyrone has ever gotten into college or been given a job interview.

Ya you probably went to cc kek

A lot of good company's wont hire you right out of college if you went to some shit school or any community college, you'd need experience first

Thats why you do 2 in cc and 2 in real university. Then you only list having a bachelors from the 4 year university in your application.

I haven't encountered that, but the university I go to (it's respectable but far from being UT or A&M) highly promote getting an internship the summer after your junior year (or before that).

It's a highly competitive environment out there, so it's understandable.

This. Schools and employers don't give a flying fuck about anything except the last degree you earned or the last job you had.

This. You'll save a shit ton of money and in some cases a better education. Most intro classes at big universities are a shit show of 1 prof to hundreds of students.

Obviously, once you get to higher end classes the quality (and simply the availability) will push you back towards a better school.

Simply don't fuck up your grades. You're proving to the bigger school that you have to dedication to do well. Likewise many CCs have bridge programs to bigger school. Find the one in partnership with the school you want and the transition should be way easier.

I sure did. Zero debt. Actually I made money going there because I did a work study the whole time.