i hope this happens to him, women prefer it like this and cleaner

Girthy tho.

Wtf

yeah i think this looks good for real

what if it's my wife's son?

Rip

Being this much of a faggot
Fucking get out Americunts

No person in their right mind would ever harm a child by cutting of part of their genitals for no reason. Only savages and stupid religious people would do that

Hnnnnng

i laughed

it's a parents right to do this to their sons

if I ever see some sick fuck try to pierce a baby girl's ears though, I'll fucking kill them.

well yeah, that's different. Ears are packed full of nerves, it's just cruel to do that.
And little girls are precious, you can't do that

fuck you

what'd I have to post?

Americunts love to blast other cultures for things they force onto others, hijabs etc, the mutilate babies all the time, and fucking love it.

dubs means it'll happen regardless, sorry about your lucks

it's not mutilation, it's cleaner and its a parent's lawful right to do it

Had something similar. Not from my circumcision procedure, but it not healing properly. No skin graphs needed luckily, but I've got a scar line like my circumcision was done with a rusty can opener.

this makes me so angry

Fucking kill yourselves, jews

"Lawful right", like the laws of other nations you americunts look down on? " cleaner", try washing you fat sack of shit.

>Not from the procedure
>from the procedure not healing properly

are you fucking retarded?

At least he has a big dick.

I cannot let this happen

We know what's best for our kids, you don't.

That's the difference here.

This cuntFucking loves cutting up little boys cocks

I see your point. I should have added my older sister thought it would be fun to tug on my dick when I was 3 days old, splitting my skin. That bitch always had it out for me. But I do agree, the root cause here is circumcision.

You know nothing you ignorant cunt. You likely have no kids, you basement dweller. Go back to capping to traps

I do, and I'm legally allowed to love it. I'm going to get 'certified' to perform it on them myself. It's quite easy if I say I'm jewish.

I love the screams and cries, and God says there's nothing wrong with it, it's perfect

>not raping her when you sexually matured as revenge

cuck

great b8 m8

Rip

Oy Vey.

>capping to traps

not a nigger that's for sure

>assuming I didn't

Jumping to conclusions there kid.

you mean this ?

feels bad man :(

See? This guy doesn't even feel it. Babies definitely can't feel it, anyone who says that they can is fucking retarded

sand nigga womens ?

or which one?

:(

Dude I was circumcised 40 years ago by a barber with a razor

Holy shit, anyone who can take that is something else

Uyyy

no, it's because the foreskin has 0 nerve endings

Are you sure? I'm not contributing to the stupid argument that all circumcision is hell on earth, but I'm not circumcised and it definitely can feel pain

how did you thank him?

you feel it, but the problem is the following:

in some sand nigga states the procedure is not done in an hospital or by a doctor. its somewhere in the sand with a knife, which where used by the IS for cutting some sculps/heads off. its done by someone who has no idea what he is doing .

its happened really often, that they cut off to much or cut the whole penis off. the kids are signed forever. also they to not use bounds which are clean, so infections are really common.

same thing for women in nigga states. they use razor blades and cut everything off, which looks like a part of the vagina.

thats the way it is. sandnigga style. iq nearly zero.

with a smile i didn't cry I was 7 years

it's basic science

Ew, that means it was pretty much your choice.
You're not supposed to have a say in the matter

Goddammit, I should've known that was bait lmao

It isn't bait. That's a jpeg

You're just a racist anti-semite.

My nigga right here

that's what I was learned, yes

Well it's the woman's choice, regardless

I agree, he is correct

I bet you're popular with the ladies

Who's this cute little lesbian and how tight is her pussy?

the commonly refereed numbers are 20000 nerve endings in the foreskin, and 4000 nerve endings on the penis glans.
So circumcision removes around 80% of your pleasure nerves.

ll

That's technically true, regardless of anyone wanting to admit it

Posted from my IPhone 3:52p.m.

i find the only problem i have as a man with foreskin is when im fuckin and its not really wet, it like pulles my foreskin back and forth. kind of uncomfortable

That's technically true, regardless of anyone wanting to admit it

Posted from my IPhone 3:53p.m.

Jokes on you dipshit! I don't even have kids

You poor bastard

Damn

Damn it looks good, I agree

No that's not true you're wrong

EXACTLY! Us fat, slobbish Americans don't know how to bath properly, so it's in the child's best interest that we chop part of his dick off. PRAISE JESUS!

even if i didnt reply it wouldnt happen because im not a stupid american, jew or sandnigger who circumcises his son.

lube is my best friend

nah son

some new studies even suggest the foreskin may contain up to 70000 nerve endings

WHAT THAT'S FROM THE FORD FIESTA COMMERCIAL

circumcision is necessary for men to work jobs such as thse

tjhey need it done whether they like it or not becuase we need them to works

praise sallah

Are you a doctor that has done extensive research on what truly is the best for kids? No? People who say that parents know best are retarded because there are plenty of parents that don't vaccinate.

have you ever seen a circumcision video

That's sad... What happened to his pennies?

wtf

Ok

it has 20,000

Aww this is just depressing

>assumes I will have a son

no it doesn't, that other guy posted a jpeg

I can't take the risk on this one

This is cleaner, and has many benefits.

Use lube

his life, at least his sex life, has been ruined

if they only left him as he was when he was born. damn, thats crazy to think about