Does it still hurt, Sup Forums?

Does it still hurt, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2015/11/no-proof-crocodile-hunter-died-steve-irwin-faked-his-death-2472430.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, he doesn't feel any pain now

;_;7

It really stings

RIP

FUCK OFF CARLOS

go fucking kill yourself carlos, you mother fucker.

GUATEMALA

My friend ate me once. Shit was cash.

YOU COCK SUCKING NIGGER FAGGOT I WILL THROAT FUCK YOU UNTIL YOU DROWN IN CUM YOU SPIC RAPE BABY NIGGER MONGREL

jesus fucking christ carlos go fuck yourself with a cactus fucking god i swear you cock sucking spic faggot

Why would you make jokes about someone we consider an Aussie legend? we are respectful as a nation toward all other cultures and beliefs.

Fucking Carlos

>Does it still hurt, Sup Forums?
Right in the downunda

>we are respectful as a nation toward all other cultures and beliefs.

He gave and gave and showed no fear.

I liked him..

the stingray was angry because its climate was too warm
climate change killed steve urkel

god damnit

(you)

hot

The candle that burns twice as bright lasts half as long.

This is predictable and I'm very disappointed to see so many replys to such an old meme.

carlos posts always get replies dude

not really but the world still would of been better had he survived.

You and me both, hero of my childhood.

Not the right time Carlos

It's a shitty meme, that's all. And I like Bane, so I enjoy these types of things.

OP makes a repeat thread
Then complains about predictable replies

This is why OP will always be a fag.

I wanna see the video soooo bad. Also the tape of Tim Treadwell being eaten. I assume both have been destroyed.

Fuck Werner Herzog for standing there listening to it and wincing like a faggot instead of playing it for his captive audience

You know i bet a lot of people here might feel the same way, but i never had any kind of heros or role models growing up. I know its typical and healthy for young boys to have a sports star or super hero they look up to and aspire to be, but i always just had a pessimistic view on the world and didn't really find anyone i wanted to be like when i was a kid. Stevo is probably the perfect role model you can get, and the way he died somehow makes it even better, he lived a good life and died doing what he loved. Its sad that he died so soon and left young kids behind though. Stevo is the modern day Jesus.

everyday mate, He put all of his cash into conservation... Actually a mad cunt

It was the illuminati...
beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2015/11/no-proof-crocodile-hunter-died-steve-irwin-faked-his-death-2472430.html

>I feel bad for his doggie

Top kek!

Oh Carlos!

What hurts more is his whore of a wife and daughter cashing in his name all the way to the bank.

nice