Thoughts on this piece?

thoughts on this piece?

Other urls found in this thread:

gagadaily.com/forums/topic/234315-grimes-art-angels-megarate-results/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

her worst solo album

A masterpiece

There is a fucking general now fuck you cunt.

actually is her best

but Halfaxa exists

Halfaxa is just her mumbling nonsensical shit and just playing random notes. Come on, really?

but is not Art Angels which is her best

thanks for admitting that you haven't listened to Halfaxa mate

im going to hit grimes with a hammer

but Art Angels cannot be the best if Halfaxa (a better album by her) exists. Art Angels is boring as shit.

lmao

It's just pseudo avant-garde lo-fi shit dude, come on really?

her best and by far

some of the songs on it are very good but the rest are shit

halfaxa is good but AA is probably better due to the good songs on it

it's none of those, but it (along with Geidi Primes) represents a part of her career before she made super-accessible pleb music.

but all the songs on Halfaxa are good

all of the songs on halfaxa are good and the album is cohesive but really aren't that impressive compared to artists doing similar stuff as that album (AnCo etc.)

consistency can't be the only factor in an album's quality

i'd say those songs are in some ways better than AA songs but what she really needs to do is merge her old and new styles with even more intricate production imo

Yeah, I agree. AnCo and John Maus (and Bjork, of course) really blow her out of the water to a huge degree. Although Halfaxa was surprisingly good for Grimes.

Art Angels > Halfaxa > Geidi Primes > Visions

I actually prefer her more spacey ethereal stuff more overall but AA is just such a massive step up musically and in production with huge pop hooks it's too big a powerhouse compared to the others. I like 'em all though.

Her queerbase here is cancer though.

yeah. she's a pretty new artist though so maybe with more experience she will join their ranks

Hopefully, although her fans (you know the ones) are going to flood the board when her new album comes out.

how is it that the music board for this website has such hopelessly terrible taste in music? this is vapid pop dreck disguised as """"""indie"""""""

>disguised
what's the reason of posting your opinions if you're that ignorant?

gagadaily.com/forums/topic/234315-grimes-art-angels-megarate-results/

bump

>Art Angels is boring
>Whispering over 3 different 808 beats for an hour the album isn't

Kill yourself

god tier

interesting. refreshing.

perfect ultimate pop music

overdiscussed

>implying that's what Halfaxa is