Livings are Hentai

When will the movie come out? Also, who would play them?

There's a live action series coming out.

Really? Link, please.

I'll hate it by default if it does the bay>bae ending

Someone post the Max snuff webm plz

Asking for a friend

Who would you cast in the live action film Sup Forums?

I can see Ellen Page from five years ago playing Max perhaps.

Reminder to unironically end your life if you didn't sacrifice chloe

>inb4 someone who hasn't played it calls it SJW tumblr trash

>he saved a bunch of random people he didn't know at the cost of someone max actually loved

This

It was the right choice

"Right" is a point of view. Personally detached altruism isn't necessarily logical.

I only played the first episode and it wasn't SJW but it was very hip

I made the choice not because I wanted to save the town. I made it, because Chloe wasn't supposed to be there. Sometimes you lose people you care about, and you have to learn to live with it, because you can't bring them back. Chloe wasn't supposed to be there, and others had to suffer from it. As someone who has lost important people to me, I made the choice, because Max had to move on. It's part of life.

I don't think many people had a hard time sacrificing Chloe.

She's intentionally depicted as selfish, needy, rash, insecure, and childish. But it's also made pretty clear that's just a front.

I sacrificed Arcadia

Cuckold.

That's fair, but I don't like to talk about whether she was "supposed" to be there or not. Max did what she did and had to choose between Arcadia and Chloe and that's all that really matters.

Too true.
Saving Chloe is selfish

I agree.
You need to be a complete cuck to choose the fucking Bay...all those faggots could burn in hell...except Kate and Victoria, fuck me why didn't this stupid game had a Kate or Victoria route...shakemyhead.

>selfish, needy, rash, insecure, and childish
Yep, she's all of these things and it was annoying until you realized that this entire branch of her personality was created by Max leaving Arcadia Bay and her feeling abandoned. I can't blame her for turning out how she did.

Well, if I had the power to save someone I loved at cost of other people's lives, I don't think I'd had the willpower not to, so there's that. In the end, both choices are the right one, it's just the one you choose that matters.

>It was the right choice
Nooooo fuck you eveyone was a a potential serial killer in that gay town!

Selfishness is the legitimately the most logical way to go through life. Promote your own happiness above all else, whether that means doing things that directly benefit you, doing things that help others and make you feel good, or whatever. I cared about Chloe more than everyone in the town combined and that's what matters.

The universe gave Max time powers at the precise moment she needed them to save Chloe. I figured that's what the universe wanted and if I disobeyed I'd have to sit through the same Elder Maxson lecture until the end of time.