Tru...

Other urls found in this thread:

areavibes.com/mount pleasant-sc/livability/?zip=29464&ll=32.8235 -79.8521
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are police interceptors

Good shitpost. Almost had me.

That checkerboard pattern looks terrible

I have never seen a cop car like that in my life

No wonder shitskins don't respect the police.

Because cops would rather high speed chase than use radio.

YeeHAW,!!

We have unmarked police cars too although not for traffic enforcement. UK police would rather deter traffic offenders than wait for them in hiding.

>This is what America liberals actually believe
What do you think the law enforcement does all day here?

At least our cop cars look bad ass instead of something Paul Blart: Mall Cop would drive around in.

>I have never been outside

>EUROPEAN CAR
>DESIGNED TO BE IDENTIFYABLY GAY

>Nope, no marked cars here

Yeah no. That's an undercover, most likely highway patrol. Local, county, state etc near me are all marked barring one old F150 that's used to tow floats in the parade. Everyone else has a Charger, CVPI, or Explorer (for some ungodly reason).

>cops try to hide all day

>nothing but plain cars

Yeah right.

>American police siren
Makes niggers flee in terror

>European police siren
Sounds like two gays fucking

sure buddy

all the butthurt here above

Yeah, but baby muscle cars like the Charger are cool and nobody owns a Caprice, so they stand out.

Nobody wants your faggy little station wagons

>can't see a thing!

Here's your undeserved (You)

>pic
>designed not to be seen by citizens so you can be masked, taken away and never returned to your mommy's basement

Checkmate atheists.

>>DESIGNED TO BE IDENTIFYABLY GAY

oh canada

YOU MEAN DRIVING IS A PRIVILEGE AND NOT A RIGHT?

Dass a fass bike right der

Looks just like mine fampi

You're on the losing side of that argument.

Estonian police uses unmarked cars too. Tons of them. Estonia is in Europe.

>tru
fuck off you nigger

why are there so many bootlickers on Sup Forums now

I'm so fucking glad I'm not Canadian. Holy shit.

American cops get too much shit. 99% of them are fantastic Americans. The gruffness you see is a result of dealing with the absolute shittiest of society every single day for years on end. Unlike Europe, we have real criminals and the police see serious shit on a daily basis

>what are unmarked police cars?

Charleston?

Have you seen our fucking bearcat? we have 1 murder a year i dont understand this shit

unmarked cop cars are common in the us because criminals usually target them for cop killing.

>tfw your State Patrol uses a baby muscle car Charger

also OP kill yourself

We have both marked and unmarked. There's way more marked as the unmarked are typically used for investigations and stings.
Clearly spending tax money on fun.

Did this fucking guy just put gunpowder on a CPU and proceed to stick his hand in next to it?

>Have you seen our fucking bearcat?

>No turret for tactical machine gun placement
>Not tracked

6/10, it'll have to do..

I don't like the use of unmarked cars for simple traffic stops but the overwhelming majority of cop cars you see on the road are brightly marked

I thought this was an exciting new way to smoke weed before I read the filename.
Nice way booby trap an old PC case. Guessing you have to add real explosive for it to be useful. What is that he adds?

Another fellow Georgian

Those are what I'm talking about

What's the law on pulling over for unmarked vehicles?

I'm not fucking pulling over for a vehicle that could be some guy in a charger who installed lights on it suck my dick cops drive a car that says police on it

Because sane people understand that in the absence of law enforcement you get pic. Relevant

>What is that he adds?

Judging by the grains I'd say gunpowder. Also checked.

semtex
nice digts

1. the feds give away military equipment to the po-po like candy
2. cops are mostly ex-military meatheads who still think they're in fallujah and need their "officer safety" by patrolling around in armored cars wielding machine guns

yeah but that wasn't even a cherry bombs worth of powder

Not sure if this image is trying to troll European countries or Americans.

Uk and plenty other euro countries have unmarked police cars. They work by deterring speeding and other violations even when a cop isn't there by making the driver believe they could be there.

Also the U.S has marked police cars too

I really don't understand. I'm also pretty sure they got it for a massive discount since we have many military and nuclear bases here. I'm not to mad since we have lots of tax revenue, but seriously give it to north charleston where they have nignogs

Call 911 and verify if you're really that much of a pussy to deal with would-be highway robbers.

We could lay off 90 percent of the police force if we just built a wall around the nigger communities.

>implying every american police car is an unmarked unit
Are you this stupid?

It's true. My work is right at an intersection and on the other sire, every day, 2 unmarked cop cars just sit there all day long waiting for speeders to ticket. They get one and go right back to where they were sitting to wait for the next.

>They work by deterring speeding and other violations even when a cop isn't there by making the driver believe they could be there.

Except that when you don't see VWs or Volvos of specific types in your rear view mirror, they're typically not there. And statistically, they're never there, which is a fact that drivers are aware of

t. European driver

That's my hometown police, and that's literally the middle school i went to in the background of that picture. Fucking weird coincidence wtf.

1. definitely. we have like 5 military bases within 50 miles

2. i'm pretty sure it's never responded to a call

lol suck my dick faggot you probably can't even drive

Americans have muscle cars, but I propose a new type of car that represents them as a people.

Introducing: fat cars

napalm would be a cheaper and more permanent solution

One of the county police departments had some Mustangs for interceptors, forgot which though. Might have been Fulton cause muh money

Man if Trump gets elected it would be great for humanity, since it would keep the retards inside that wall.
#Trump2017

Unmarked cars very, very rarely pull people over.

You have to be doing +30 over the speed limit generally for one of them to even give a shit. If you're going that fast over you deserve a ticket for being an edgy faggot anyways.

>inb4 some faggot street racer gets butthurt

yeah retard same here. when there isn't a charger or cvpi it's safe. and statistically they're rarely catching people.

isn't that the point.

Police interceptor was a trim and power plant option package on Fort Crown Victoria models.

Back to /o/.

You already went ahead with that idea

Probably correct. Televised executions of both gang bangers and their rap enablers until the message gets through would help.

Ford

It's says "S.W.A.T." right on it. That's a pretty fair use.

I hate seeing niggers, minorities, and fucking white guilt liberals talk about the police state. Nothing brings me more joy than watching them get the shit kicked out of them in sovereign citizen videos

Shut the fuck up CuraƧao, 98% of the world has no idea you even exist

The police in my town are revered for their non-legal solutions to teenage mischief and have only ever shot two people. Both armed and aggressive.

>yeah retard same here

Wew, rude. I was just sharing with the group, user...

>statistically they're rarely catching people.

What I meant by statistically is that there are 25 (twenty five) highway patrol cops in this country, that have to share 2 vehicles. Budget cuts!

>that drop leg holster

dear op,
you are retarded.

>be riding with my dad
>He has a 2009 Corvette, not sure on the specs
>Literally hits 200 with it on the interstate
>Holy fuck we're gonna die I think
>State Trooper flashes his lights, it you can barely tell it was anything
>Dad pulls over
>Trooper literally says "If you hadn't have stopped wouldn't have caught you"
>gives him a seatbelt ticket and complements his car

At least we don't go waging wars we cant win even by having the biggest army in the world you fat cunt.

Dearborn Michigan
Street patrol used SVO Mustangs or
Supercharged Thunderbirds

Lincolns - unmarked for detectives and full dress for shift command.

areavibes.com/mount pleasant-sc/livability/?zip=29464&ll=32.8235 -79.8521

you dont understand. we have no need at all.

What is up with your town? There are literally NO ugly females ANYWHERE?!
Do y'all have some town ordnance that states "NO UGLY PEOPLE!"

Non tracked is superior due to high maintenance of tracked
As well as use on roadways not mud and sand of the battlefield

>get told
>le butthurt

Fucking Americans should be happy to have cops on the streets to actually prevent crime, in most of Europe they aren't even patrolling the streets anymore they only show up after a crime is committed.

ghost cop cars exist here too

what about surrounding areas?
are you a detective?
do you know anything about how the police operate in any honesty?
maybe you should just not commit crime and then you dont have to worry about it.

>fatmen

Liberal thought in a nutshell: it's not my fault for breaking the law, it's the cops' fault for catching me! Police state!

Nice quads ireland

>need
the cops don't care about "need" dude.
the feds subsidize it, and the taxpayer is paying for it anyway, so why the hell not have a bearcat just in case and to feel badass? they don't give a shit. people who work for the government give the least fucks possible. no matter if they're the police, the army, or the mailman. they know they aren't going to be held accountable.

>>implying winning was what was intended.

Calm your shit, we have loads of unmarked police cars (not to mention, helicopters, radars, etc. etc.) ready to collect yr hard earned money.

you need to stop being a nigger immediately.
this isnt plebbit.

>buy BBC(big black car)
>rob store
>get in car
>cops don't even know i'm parked right in front of them
>realize i'm now invisible
>realize i'm now invincible