ITT

Sup Forums in 1967

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rolling stones suck now

Stop listening to the Beatles John Lennon is a wife beater

hey guys I had this crazy idea
what if we played rock music but, like, with JAZZ instruments?
pretty cool huh?

Already happened

When did you realize that the Monkees are patrician and this is AOTY?

great idea
then, lets make blues into avant-garde music

hey guys have you heard this album? some of the songs are alright but on songs like heroin the production gets really weird and the guitars sound wicked loud and abrasive. I don't get why they did that it sounds really bad and hurts my ears. I liked sunday morning though.

Oh groovy, looks like someone invented a new genre. I wonder what it's gonna be called.

have you guys heard of this David Bowie guy? his music fucking blows

no, but, like, kinda like that new Beatles track, A Day In The Life
u know the one?

Watch out guys, AOTY in coming, hopefully my band keeps on going strong, I really want to make something more psychedelic.

lol I bet you'll get kicked out on the next album, abuse drugs, and eventually get replaced by some wacko control freak. mark my words.

Tfw getting drafted

BORIS THE SPIDER

rock music will be dead in 10 years

ever heard of this fellow named david?

It's always '67 in these threads. Fuck you, form now on it's 1983 ITT

>He's back!

lol only 34 more years bloody hell!

holy shit, best album ever made?

So what? It's 1967, bro. Being an abusive husband is accepted.

what the fuck do you mean "hes back"?

Who the fuck is Elton John?

Fucking niggers trying to get to college and shit

you fucking plebs probably haven't even heard of John Cage lmao. just fucking wait noise music will be mainstream in a couple of years

>rolling stones suck now
Not when Between the buttons exist.

FLOWER POWER SUCKS!

Love You Till Tuesday was a fun song. I think he has potential.

>European Son
my fucking ears bled. honestly how do people consider this music? just another fad that'll die out just like all of this sexual deviancy

DUDE

The Second Coming has come and gone. This is hell now.

am I supposed to care about negro musicians after all of this civil rights bullshit?

I've just finished this album, it's a bit mad and a bit jokey, but I hope you see the value beneath it. What do you all think?

WEED

DUDE LSD LMAO

Uncle Arthur is unironically one of my favorite Bowie songs.

biggest waste of money in my life. just give up, kid. you'll never be anything

This band called Fleetwood Mac is going to save blues rock, you mark my words.

trash, but if you make a better one and call it the same thing maybe no one will notice

don't make this kid think he's special by pretending you like any of these songs

SMiLE WHEN

Just got my new 8 Track player installed in the Mustang. Stay jelly poor fags with your "records" lmao. Tape is the future you plebs.

Embrace it my boy, I have seen the future, a wonderful wonderful future indeed

But I do user

just picked up this hunk of garbage at the record store. sounded like a cat dying for 30 minutes. when will the "experimental" trend die?

>blacked.com
is this another sex club you deviants hang out at?

but reddit wasn't around in 1967

damn
i'm sitting on 3 of dead's concerts that i taped with my nascam. wish i could share with people but it costs a fucking ton to copy a tape. wish there was a way for people to get it... geez

whooooaaaa mannn this acid stuff is craaaazyyyy

not even in the 50s was beating your wife okay

The funny part of this is that he literally DIDN'T do anything good. Thankfully, Bowie died of cancer in January 2016.

pretty soon i believe. mike love is a guy to trust when it comes to writing good music fast.

This album SUCKS ASS! Fuck whoever recommended me this piece ofshit.

>not posting The Who Sell Out

I'd listen to Radio London, and I reckon most would too.

way ahead of you bud

Album of the year.

>pleb walker
>aoty
lmao

Can you guys stop pushing the Beatles meme? Paul obviously died in that car accident, they're just using a look-alike to cash in on the success

>folder.jpg

You guys have to hear about this up and coming singer/songwriter I discovered, kid's gonna be big!

>Not using Album Art Downloader XUI in 1967

Bump

So is this Jimi dude a fag or is it all a rumor?

>PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

The Beatles SUCK! What the fuck happened to music?

Wish I was born in the 20s

>this is (You)

Just got drafted. Music for this feel?

>alright
>wicked
>though

You're not speaking like a 70s person, user. Make a little effort.

did you guys ever think that this could be a really cool album art?

woaaahh man, this album is far out.

At least they didn't spend too much money on production like on that shitty "dude LSD lmao" album by The Beatles.

All this experimental trend will be forgotten in like 5 years.

Anybody going to California this summer? There's this three day music festival in Monterrey that sounds like a lot of fun.

I heard rumors that The Beatles might show up and that The Beach Boys will debut their new album they've been working on. If that Good Vibrations song is any indication of what that album is going to be like, then I can't wait to hear it. Pet Sounds was a disappointment, but this Good Vibrations song is psychedelic s all get out.

That album was released last year!

Their latest one is just as good.

It's a concept album. It's like listening to the radian, and The Who even wrote their own fake commercials. I wonder if they'll get compensated by the companies they advertised for? I mean wouldn't it be cool to get a life time supply of baked beans, free guitar strings for life and a free drum kit?

WARNING!
DON'T LET YOUR CHILDREN ANYWHERE NEAR THIS BAND!

I had the displeasure of witnessing one of their "Concerts" (More like a RIOT) when I went overseas to London earlier this year!

I've seen The Beatles, I've seen The Rolling Stones, I've Seen The Beach Boys. I've even seen James Brown, and Otis Redding, but I literally feared for my life and my safety when I saw The Who! I truly thought I wouldn't make it out of the venue alive.

They use lots of feed back, fights broke out everywhere, and they all smash their instruments at the end of their show.

This band isn't just dangerous, they should be legally declared as a new form of CRIME!

My buddy works for a record company and showed me this demo the band is saving for their next album in a year or two: m.youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo

I saw him a while back at The Marquee in London. This man sure knows how to play a guitar.

I got to meet him after the set and fond out he was an American.

He seems like a very nice person. Very humble and down to earth.

We love him here in England, but unfortunately, I don't believe his fellow countrymen are quite ready for his style of guitar playing yet. Shame too because if they were, I think he would be a big sensation back in the sates.

I was hanging out in L.A. with members of Buffalo Springfield and Neil Young told me about this man.

He said he was quite talented and possessed a lot of charisma.

I wish him all the best. I hope he succeeds and doesn't have one of his songs stolen and re-arranged and the lyrics re=written. That seems to happen a lot down here.

I think The Beatles are finished.
They almost got killed in The Philippines, concerts got cancelled in the U.S. for John's blasphemous statements comparing The Beatles to our lord and savior, Jesus Christ, they've announced that they will never play a live concert ever again, and to top it all off, their latest single Strawberry Fields Forever is a complete flop. Everybody I know who is a Beatles' fan hates it and have turned their backs on the group, and it didn't even make the Billboard Top 40.

Mark my words. The Beatles are FINISHED!

Did any of you, gentleman, listen to this psychedelic piece? I quite liked it and that thing "Stereo" gives it quite a good boost

Bland, gimmicky DUDE ACID LMAO crap

TOUCH ME BABE

Forget The Beatles!
Forget The Rolling Stones!
Heck, forget Donavan, even!

There's this great new band coming out of London that is a powerhouse of sound!

What's really amazing is that there are only three musicians in the band, but what they lack in numbers they more than make up for in energy and compositions.

It featured that one guy who was originally in The Yardbirds, and then in John Mayall's Blues Breakers, (Anybody even remember those two bands?) and two other people I've never heard of.

I can't remember the name of the band but I think it's something like Milk. Anyway keep an eye out for them because they're something else. I don't know what compares to it. Perhaps nothing does.

This band seems very literate.
I was quite amused with their references to Shakespear (Particularly Hamlet) and the Greek tragedy of Oedipus.

I think they have potential. I think the keyboard player is going to be the break out star of the band.

I'd love to see them live. I wonder if they'll be invited to be on The Ed Sullivan Show?

Zappa
No

Very good album but in my opinion Strange Days is superior

Nights in white satin is in my top 5 songs

does anybody know where the bathroom is?

holy shit. what is this?

Shitposting: The album

>canadians
Why am I not surprised

Have you heard of the new genre called prog rock?
I hope it's just a meme because it's shit

HEAR HIM CRAWLING UP MY WALLLLL BLACK AND BIG AND VERY SMALLLLL

I hope this Jim Morrison guy has a promising and long career ahead of him. In fact I'd love to see what Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin would be doing 20 years from now, they're just so full of potential

They told me all the members were the cream of the crop in Britain. Still can't remember their name, I think it was Sugar?

nah trust me dude in a couple of years this will be the future

It hit number 8 you fucking faggot

Earlier this year.

I hope they make a new album soon!

Has anyone heard of this folk band from Japan? They're called Hadala No Rallizes, I wonder when they'll make an album.

>He likes Jap shit