This guys name is Jace Isham he did this next to a booth of marine recruiters at my highschool his twitter is @jaceisham

This guys name is Jace Isham he did this next to a booth of marine recruiters at my highschool his twitter is @jaceisham

So what....?

He said all Americans deserve to die because 3500 abortions happen everyday

>DO NOT JO THE MILITARY

Pretty good advice, tbh

OP sounds like a Trump loving faggot, raid him instead

He seems to have more balls than you faggot. He actually went and did something out in public, you are on Sup Forums with your quivering pussy wanting a personal army.
By the way, NYPA.

NYPA, faggot

Since when did Sup Forums become a cesspool of liberalism?

kek

The marines will probably kick his ass so who cares

wasn't Jace that Australian guy from DBZ?

Makes sense

I Jo'd the military once, I had a bad time, would advise against it, this kid knows what's up

Guys op didnt say you were his personal army or to raid him he just gave out his first and last name so if anyone wanted to hate on him you can but all you fatass leberals sitting behind your screen slamming your face on the keyboard must agree with him about how all Americans deserve to die

This kid has obviously JO'd the military before. I'm glad he's passing this information along.

You must be new here. I've been browsing for a little over a decade and can tell you that once you look past all the casual racism, homophobia, and idol worship of Hitler (who himself had some very liberal views on society for a fascist authoritarian) Sup Forums is pretty liberal.

he's right though. there's nothing more retarded than dying for your country or at the very least be a puppet in the hierarchy of bullshit.

there is NO reason to do such an idotic thing. especially in your retarded trumpian merica.

>must agree with him about how all Americans deserve to die
Yup, sure do.

If he wanted Americans to die surely he would be encouraging people TO join the military?

Jesus christ i just looked up his twitter and facebook this guy is a disrespectful asswipe

why did he need to use a sign, were his mind powers not enough?

meh. can you be more boring?

Good advice. I've been in the military, and would advice against it. Only do it as a last resort

Is it just me or does this kid have a gigantic head?

He just has a scrawny body. Does he even lift?

Gay boii has fb.

thanks for his twitter. now i can congratulate on being completely fucking right.

thanks for his twitter. now i can congratulate on being completely fucking right

is this your first summer in the mega secret clubhouse?
fuck off, fight your own battles

Its anarchism, man. You have to fight against the establishment not join it!

i mean, hes right...
maybe not go die in a desert for the political and financial gain of the upper class...
but whatever muh troops i guess

Haha, Bernie lost because crooked Hillary. Enjoy the next 4 years!

Liberal retard... (I know, redundant)

>Sup Forums
I see this is your first summer here.

Sup Forums only recently became flooded with faggots who worship police, military, president and other figures of authority. And only because the new kids all had "liberal" parents and "conservative" is the new edgy.

Also, why do you think not being a stupid loser that risk his life for cash means you're a liberal?

You jacked off the entire military? I'll bet you had a bad time.

fucking kek