MDE World Peace Contest

just found out about this

>We are looking to our most unhinged and out-of-touch-with-reality fans to drum up some worldwide press coverage for our show.

>This friday and next friday's episodes are the ones to watch... that's 103 and 104, they are really really fucking good.... sidenote, we need literally everyone to tune in, Aug. 19th and 26th.... they're the best 'sodes.

>We legit have $2000 for whoever goes out there and gets the most eyeballs.... take that to mean whatever you think it means. Do something... try not to get caught.. Safe, Legal marketing stunts ONLY.

>Tell 'em MILLION DOLLAR EXTREME PRESENTS WORLD PEACE sent ya!

>The part in the video where Charles offers $2000 to anyone who makes a video is a joke. But the part that is not a joke is the fact that we have $2000 for whichever one person or entity gets the most heads to turn for this.

>It might be a little late to get extra viewers for 103, but 104 is a must, so the deadline here is August 25th.

>This is probably a bad idea.

>Do not do anything "unsafe" or "illegal". Prize will be awarded to whoever generates the most buzz for the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=v2DcfwOurtI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v-jgiwvWLzg
youtube.com/watch?v=HjhHPzK6enE
vocaroo.com/i/s0Cxdx1UVcBl
vocaroo.com/i/s0eP7sfgFb2K
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>world peace is so shit they're outsourcing marketing to the crowd already

Can't say I'm surprised

is this the end for em dee eee?

I got one of my friends to watch it. Give me money, Sam.

the show is pretty shit Tbh

Its a sketch comedy show that tries its best to be weird and offensive with comedy being the second goal

>how can we be more crazy than eric andrew the show

Is this """""""show"""""" going to continue to be shilled on here?

Damn, they're desperate.

>thinking they actually have 2000 to give away
nah

Not OP but yes. I'm gonna continue to shill the show.

where the fuck are they in this video? hanging out with that Cascadia crowd? White man's haven?
who is that weird shirtless guy?
Why is charles bald?
Why has Sam lost his gainz?

WHAAAT THE FUCK

theyre getting canned, arent they?

You are dumb

They're big celebs now senpai, just throwing that paper around and getting fat from eating lobster

Why is everyone hating on this idea?

I think it's a good idea.

anybody who watches this shit should kill themselves

that shirtless guy has been in a few of their videos

I don't think I've ever seen a content creator ask his fans to commit teorism for views.

MDE truly is on another level.

Sam reeks of desperation. He's a man made for the internet, not commercial television. The sooner he realizes that, the better.

he's andrew ruse from thankscomputer and the director of the show

>begging for viewers 2 episodes in

Well, this isn't gonna get a second season

it will if they get what they're asking for. have you seen how much promo stuff eric andre's been doing? he's been on like 30 different web shows and talk shows, constantly plugging his stuff. im not sure if it's because of the network, or his agent is booking this stuff for him, but he's making it known he has a new season. MDE has had absolutely ZERO press outside of Sup Forums. dunno if its [as] fault, or sam's fault for not having an agent. but regardless, they're trying to change that

World Peace only got 800k views for the first episode, probably only 60% of that was demographic. I wouldn't plan on a second season honestly.

2little2late

youtube.com/watch?v=v-jgiwvWLzg

This bring me back to a time where I sang this to a girl who dumped me and I was pretending to not be in love with her

n o s t a l g i a
youtube.com/watch?v=HjhHPzK6enE

- Matthew

Holy shit they all look so bad in this video

So what are you guys going to do to win that sweet $2000?

Gee sure is weird after Eric Andre decided to push the jewish political agenda hes had some many bookings and so much publicity!

Where is the coincidence detector!

Eric has been on for FOUR seasons. They were basically ignored for three entire seasons in terms of marketing.

Try again bro

>talking about things being shit while posting some ugly gook whore he worships
kill yourself

god that's embarrassing

I find this genuinely sad.

I loved MDE's youtube channel and Sam Hyde's stand up is pretty fun. I respect him for trying as an artist.

But this show is inexcusably bad. Episode 2 was some of the worst television I've seen.

>inb4 somebody trys to tell me I don't understand their subversive surreal humor

Been following Dj Douggpound for 10 years and have watched and loved everything he has worked on as an editor.

This show is just fucking terrible, plain and simple.

vocaroo.com/i/s0Cxdx1UVcBl

Guys am I shilling correctly

is someone going to die

800k was the second episode, first was 1.2 mil.

nah
vocaroo.com/i/s0eP7sfgFb2K

>MDE finally gets the promotion they've needed for so long
>it's a full-blown race war, started between two anons
pls

AdultSwim's CEO is literally a jew.
He cancelled also Aqua Teen Hunger Force because he didn't get 'it' even though the show was not getting panned by critics or suffering from ratings drop.

That fucking jew threw away a profitable show because he just didn't like it.

Sam stop shilling you faggot

most of your veiwers a agoraphobic betas.

asking them to go outside and bring attention to themselves, is a bit mutch.

maybe thats the joke

>mfw a normie fan who only heard of Sam Hyde last month wins

Kickstarter TV is a million times funnier than World Peace, I think Sam actually has lots of innate comedic talent but he holds himself back being too experimental or political. He needs to learn to seriously polish his humor up and he would be great but he's too ~indie~ for that I guess.

>comparing it to eric andre

it really shows that you do not get MDE humor at all.

Eric Andre is literally the opposite of MDE

is kstv just him shitting on stupid kickstarters? i only saw the first ep so far.

>asking his fans to do something to market for him
>they are all friendless NEETs who never go outside

I'm sure this will go GREAT

ranch me mulatto

And him shitting on people and destroying fans is actually entertaining and funny compared to this failed anti-comedy TV show.

They seriously need to learn how to actually set up and pull off a fucking punchline, but they don't want to because they are too cool and aesthetically different than other comedians.

Seriously, if you actually study why Tim and Eric, Eric Andre, the guys behind Wonder Showzen, can pull off the weird surreal type of humor is because they actually can be funny without all that gimmicky shit thrown on. The whole MDE crew are still shit at regular forms of humor, you need that real backbone of stand up or telling jokes FIRST before you start doing experimental shit. It's like a writer trying to be the next James Joyce or William Gaddis without actually going through his phase of writing standard literature.

I say all this and I am still a fan, but the whole MDE crew really needs to fucking up their game and stop riding their own niche appeal or MDE isn't going to last very long. I am not even saying make things funnier for normies, all I am saying is work on your fundamental comedy skills and you might see an improvement in quality. They have everything except actually fundamental humor skills.

tru senpai

c'mon gueys, they have clearly been asked to do this by the network. Adult swim never market their shows much, they either sink or swim (pun!).

"yo' we got these hip news dudes hooked into the interweb youtube culture, they are edgy and no holds barred. We get them to market their show via their youtube show....yeah i know its genius, youtube will bleed out and pin point the ideal target audience."

"yo sammy boy"

"y..yes Mr Goldstein?"

"that little show ya got on the you tubes how many views do you get?"

"oh well geezz mr, we get a whole bunch i guess"

"cool, shill your show on your youtubes, make it rough as shit like your desperate and you don't really wanna do it, oh and here is 2000, thats your budget"

"ok"

the only thing that is weird is they are doing it well into the season, when it should have been done well in advance.

#Business.

kickstarter tv was mean spirited and over all a waste of time. There were good moments, like Sams guys growing up speech, and the whole ep with the asian muscle guy i forget his name, but sam was totally toned down and pleasant yet still funny.

It was a funny gag, but after a while i just felt bad for the shit kickstarters and assholes wanting money and grew tired of sams raging out mocking bullshit. It wasn't imaginative and just made me feel tired.

I got an idea

>Go on a train

>Put a backpack over your crotch

>Put your hand underneath the bag

>Scratch your leg furiously for a few minutes

>Remove your back pack once people start recording

>Tell them, go watch million dollar extreme world peace Friday nights at midnight on adult swim

>?????

>Easy $2000 every made

MDE is a specific lense of how fucked up the world currently is culturally, nothing about what they do is ever lol random it's specific and is pretty easy to understand, the absurdity is always on top of a skeleton

you feel tired because of the wealth of human shit that is popular culture, it's not his fault that it never ends and people can't stop being awful and completely worthy of ridicule

>For free

>DUDE IT'S EPIC AND SUBVERSIVE SAM HYDE HERE, HERO TO TWELVE YEAR OLDS AROUND THE GLOBE, AND I WANT YOU, YES YOU, TO SHILL FOR US BECAUSE OUR SHOW IS SO FUCKING SHITTY NO ONE IS WATCHING IT AND IT'S DEFINITELY GETTING CANCELED! T-T-THE WEAK MUST F-F-FEAR THE STRONG! P-p-please. I'm 40 years old I'll have to beg for my job at Denny's back if this doesn't work. Pleeeeeease!

Absolutely pitiful.

I thought it was ok but the editing felt weird on the "The Wall" skit, like it ended without a punchline and bits felt missing.

You should shill this on