Itt: civil discussion on weather or not traps are gay

Itt: civil discussion on weather or not traps are gay

The penis is a male sex organ. You can do the math yourself.

Is it gay ? Yes
Is it ok ? Also yes
Are furries gay ? Yes
Are furries ok ? No

Let's just all tell OP he's a fucking retard for using "weather" and not "whether" instead

Traps are definitely gay. No matter what you call yourself and no matter what body modifications you go though, you're just avoiding your biology

Is jacking off to a trap fucking a woman gay?

traps = gay
trans = not gay
furries = ok

About as gay as watching a guy Fuck a woman

I personally consider being attracted to a trap extremely gay.

The "are traps gay?" question is asked about a thousand times on Sup Forums every day.

Yet it simply depends on your personal understanding of the word "gay".

You are trapped in an endless loop of arguing about semantics, yet you are too occupied with proving everybody wrong who disagrees with you to notice how stupid this whole thing is.

THERE IS NOTHING GAINED BY ANSWERING THIS QUESTION.

ANSWER IT FOR YOURSELF AND KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.

YOU WON'T CONVINCE ANYBODY TO CHANGE THEIR PERSONAL OPINION BY REPEATING YOURS.

Its only gay if the dick is not feminin and over average

>Are furries gay ? Yes
>Are furries ok ? No
/thread

THIS/ thread

Also you turned me on, wanna share nudes?

One of the best posts ever on this topic...

Nah, sorry bby.

If you are a man, and you are attracted to another man, it's fucking gay. That's how homosexuality works.

Lets talk son.
Anal. Stirring the mud pit. Say our young friend decides to take the girl from the back because they're in a hurry. All finished. Both partners go their separate ways, and no one is the wiser that the "female" in the duo was actually a crossdresser. Now, can we rightfully call our young friend gay for partaking in what he believed to be normal anal sex?

>not noticing male pheromones
>not inherently being aware of a person's sex

obviously both guys are gay/bi and one just doesn't know it yet. faggot.

this. inherintly OP there is nothing wrong/right with being gay/straight/bi. You are who you are.

Okay the only issue I have here is the changing definition of trap.

It used to refer people of any gender assignment who look so feminine that the cock is the main indicator that they aren't women.

today most trap threads just have skinny dudes in stockings.

one is definitely more gay than the other

"more gay" ...

if looking at a man with a penis gets you hard, then you are either bi or gay

if you are a man that thinks dressing up as a woman is hot, but you don't do hrt or fuck dudes, then you're a crossdresser - this is not gay

if you're a dude that takes hrt and fuck dudes and wank it to dudes, you're gay or bi

yes as in thinking bailey jay is hot from the waist up is less gay than getting off to the thought of sucking his dick

that's a delusion - you know it's a man.

burn!!

It might be more on the straight side of the spectrum than being into hairy men, tough it's still pretty gay

what about transgender or is that too much for this thread

If traps are gay then cuntboys are straight

what, so you go all the way - cock and all? ultimately I'd say it's bi, because you can't change all of a man with today's understanding of medicine

look there's fuck all wrong with being bi let me make that painfully clear - if you like both, that's fine. historically it was fine before christianity and islam

Mercy mains are literally the most useless players ever
>this is what 400 hours as a Mercy main looks like

no as in where do you draw the line in regards to sexuality when it comes to transgender people. for instance if you have sex with a transgender women (previously a man) is that straight? the thought of it has always perplexed me

mercy sluts are my fav papa bless

no, it's not straight, but then you get people who argue what constitutes a gender change - there's no argument to be made with those people. biologically that person is still a man inside.

it's bi, because you have to be attracted to both man and woman to fuck a fully fledged tg person

be all and end all, you cant change being gay, but it takes a lot to admit that you like both openly

fair enough

Liking traps and being full gay are not the same thing. They overlap, sure, but it's possible to be one without the other. Some guys like buff manly types, some guys like hairless slender feminine boys.

I, for example, am bisexual. When it comes to females I think they're beautiful from when they're little girls all the way up to silver haired grandmas. Older women don't even need to be in exceptional shape to be attractive to me, a little pudge, saggy tits, and some wrinkles don't bother me at all so long as there's a warm smile and confident body language (pic related). From anorexia to 200lbs, any age, any race are all appealing to me.

With guys, though, they have to be young, they have to be hairless, and they have to be slender. Too much muscle, any body/facial hair, any significant body fat, or any signs of advanced aging are a total turn-off. A greying man with a moustache is the least attractive thing to me. Even though I think a trap is more appealing than an otherwise identical girl with a vag, it's only young and androgynous guys who get this bonus. Actual masculinity does not appeal to me at all.

Man I've been spoiled cause I couldn't get hard for that woman if you paid me

I dont think there's such thing as "full gay" people if open minded can generally be attracted to both. Granted it leans one way or another usually but I think full gay and full straight are a myth

Hmm... Interesting answer...

what does it make me if i only find my cousin attractive

I don't know, but I've been to Dorset - it's not bad.

A hillbilly

What's this? A nuanced opinion? On MY Sup Forums? I DON'T BELIEVE IT.

You're right. The most open minded people are the ones who can acknowledge that they find a wide range of things attractive. They also have the highest possibility of getting laid because more options. You're not "gay" unless you only want to exclusively fuck/get married to men and have loving, lasting relationships with men.

Fucking/dating women and then occasionally jerking off to a trap online isn't "gay," it's just liking variety.

Thats it boys we did it
/thread

"Because they're in a hurry", you do know that doing anal isn't like stick it in and go right? Have you ever actually fucked a chick in the ass? Cos if you have and you honestly think anal is faster you have a tiny penis.

Real fag here

I think actual sex with traps is gay, but fapping to traps is probably straight, because most real gays aren't into traps. We like men, not chicks with dicks.

Traps aren't gay.

the fags that jerk off to them are

chicks with penises??

It's just a different form of gay.

These people can't have a normal relationship with an actual female, just like you couldn't.

They crave the feminine penis. They don't like vagina, so they aren't straight.

Ok Justin.

is mercy a trap?

Are you saying there's a spectrum of faggotry?

V2hhdCB0aGUgZnVjayBkaWQgeW91IGp1c3QgZnVja2luZyBzYXkgYWJvdXQgbWUsIHlvdSBsaXR0
bGUgYml0Y2g/IEnigJlsbCBoYXZlIHlvdSBrbm93IEkgZ3JhZHVhdGVkIHRvcCBvZiBteSBjbGFz
cyBpbiB0aGUgTmF2eSBTZWFscywgYW5kIEnigJl2ZSBiZWVuIGludm9sdmVkIGluIG51bWVyb3Vz
IHNlY3JldCByYWlkcyBvbiBBbC1RdWFlZGEsIGFuZCBJIGhhdmUgb3ZlciAzMDAgY29uZmlybWVk
IGtpbGxzLiBJIGFtIHRyYWluZWQgaW4gZ29yaWxsYSB3YXJmYXJlIGFuZCBJ4oCZbSB0aGUgdG9w
IHNuaXBlciBpbiB0aGUgZW50aXJlIFVTIGFybWVkIGZvcmNlcy4gWW91IGFyZSBub3RoaW5nIHRv
IG1lIGJ1dCBqdXN0IGFub3RoZXIgdGFyZ2V0LiBJIHdpbGwgd2lwZSB5b3UgdGhlIGZ1Y2sgb3V0
IHdpdGggcHJlY2lzaW9uIHRoZSBsaWtlcyBvZiB3aGljaCBoYXMgbmV2ZXIgYmVlbiBzZWVuIGJl
Zm9yZSBvbiB0aGlzIEVhcnRoLCBtYXJrIG15IGZ1Y2tpbmcgd29yZHMuIFlvdSB0aGluayB5b3Ug
Y2FuIGdldCBhd2F5IHdpdGggc2F5aW5nIHRoYXQgc2hpdCB0byBtZSBvdmVyIHRoZSBJbnRlcm5l
dD8gVGhpbmsgYWdhaW4sIGZ1Y2tlci4gQXMgd2Ugc3BlYWsgSSBhbSBjb250YWN0aW5nIG15IHNl
Y3JldCBuZXR3b3JrIG9mIHNwaWVzIGFjcm9zcyB0aGUgVS5TLkEuIGFuZCB5b3VyIElQIGlzIGJl
aW5nIHRyYWNlZCByaWdodCBub3cgc28geW91IGJldHRlciBwcmVwYXJlIGZvciB0aGUgc3Rvcm0s
IG1hZ2dvdC4gVGhlIHN0b3JtIHRoYXQgd2lwZXMgb3V0IHRoZSBwYXRoZXRpYyBsaXR0bGUgdGhp
bmcgeW91IGNhbGwgeW91ciBsaWZlLiBZb3XigJlyZSBmdWNraW5nIGRlYWQsIGtpZC4gSSBjYW4g
YmUgYW55d2hlcmUsIGFueXRpbWUsIGFuZCBJIGNhbiBraWxsIHlvdSBpbiBvdmVyIHNldmVuIGh1
bmRyZWQgd2F5cywgYW5kIHRoYXTigJlzIGp1c3Qgd2l0aCBteSBiYXJlIGhhbmRzLiBOb3Qgb25s
eSBhbSBJIGV4dGVuc2l2ZWx5IHRyYWluZWQgaW4gdW5hcm1lZCBjb21iYXQsIGJ1dCBJIGhhdmUg
YWNjZXNzIHRvIHRoZSBlbnRpcmUgYXJzZW5hbCBvZiB0aGUgVW5pdGVkIFN0YXRlcyBNYXJpbmUg
Q29ycHMgYW5kIEkgd2lsbCB1c2UgaXQgdG8gaXRzIGZ1bGwgZXh0ZW50IHRvIHdpcGUgeW91ciBt
aXNlcmFibGUgYXNzIG9mZiB0aGUgZmFjZSBvZiB0aGUgY29udGluZW50LCB5b3UgbGl0dGxlIHNo
aXQuIEkgd2lsbCBzaGl0IGZ1cnkgYWxsIG92ZXIgeW91IGFuZCB5b3Ugd2lsbCBkcm93biBpbiBp
dC4gWW914oCZcmUgZnVja2luZyBkZWFkLCBraWRkby4K

in the sense that playing her will make you devoid of a soul and dead inside, then yes.

traps themselves dont necessarily have to be gay but if youre a guy and you're into trap you're definitely gay

oh, then im a trap main.

did you really base64 this copy pasta shit?
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the U.S.A. and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

Gay

But what if the penis is feminine? Surely a feminine penis would belong to a female.

TL;DR

surely they are transvestites? you are probably gay if you wank to pictures of them, but i ain't judging

a futa is a female, so it is instantly not gay.

It depends what you classify as a trap, i dont think that traps are transgender, transgender people are biologically male but aim to be female and identify as female, however traps often say they are male, often being gay men that dress female or feminine as a pastime. I think if you find them attractive but dont really like the dick its not completely gay, because its the femininity you find attractive, but if you actively look out traps and like the whole being a dude thing its definitely gay.

The penis is a primary physiological feature used to identify males, to call it feminine is generally misleading, although not illogical because the concept of a penis existing on chromosomal female is not inconceivable. Still, liking dicks is definitely gay.

nice

rekt

look traps are gay

but futa isnt thats some good shit my fellow african american male

there is no discussion to be had they are gay