Are there any non American coaches that could have success in American sports?

Are there any non American coaches that could have success in American sports?

Zidane

Any soccer coach can transition to apehoop with ease. Its the lowest intellect team sport in the world.

Brendan Rodgers

some of the top European basketball coaches probably

Any european coach. Handegg, niggercrash, boreball require no intelligence. Just tell the niggers to play ball and thats it.

Why would anyone not from the US want to try and be successful in your shambolic sports
>cricket w/ different bat
>ruby w/ armor
jog on bait

Absolutely

Most head coaches in the NHL are Canadian

someone is angry kek

This. He could be the GOAT NBA coach

firing a manager after 11 games, even if he was 2-2-7 (i think that's his record) says more about the club and whoever is running it (also americans, i know) than the manager. you should NOT be ready to sack the manager after 11 games and 0 transfer windows

Some ex player, like Ginobili, maybe?

Canadians in hockey

(((Blatt))) led the team to the Finals in his first season and fired despite a winning record.

Saban and Belichik, arguably the GOAT college and NFL coaches are second generation Americans who's ancestry are Croatians.

Our god tier gymnasts like Mary Lou Retton and Simone Biles are coached by some Romanian or Russian coaches.

MLB is the only sport I don't see foreigners having much success, and even so some Dominican memes his way to a title.

NFL or College Football it's almost impossible. There's no other country were it's played and can have a good coach, thought there were some mexican guys as Coordinator

Baseball sure could have, but no idea why there aren't many of it.

he took the club from 17th to 19th, and his predecessor had a slightly better recored in terms of average goals scored/conceded earlier in the same season. if he was to be sacked, it would be now so a new manager can be selected before january and he'll potentially bring in better players in the jan transfer window.

Ozzie Guillen is Venezuelan and he won a title with Chicago

This, Bradley is a shit manager.

i'm not saying bradley shouldn't have been sacked. i'm saying the people running the show are the real problem and they will find themselves in this same situation in a few months no matter who they choose as their next manager.

>Sell two best players and don't replace them
>have dogshite squad
>Sack manager who probably shouldn't have been sacked
>replace him with manager who is out of his depth (can't blame Bradley for taking the position 2bh)
>Bradley has marginally better points per game with an easier schedule
>0 transfer windows

Really makes you reconsider that Swansea is a well run club.

oh in that case i completely agree.

It isn't being angry if he's right...

this man of course

Exclusive Sky interview with Redknapp

literally anyone could "coach" baseball

and probably this, i could have coached the Cavs to the finals

Well count out soccer and hockey cause they have foreign coaches and aren't American games. Prolly basketball, there's gotta be a foreign coach who could get the knocks to win a game. Other than that no. They'd win baseball games but would get exposed in the playoffs even with the best team and in handegg there's not even a chance

Coach of the cavaliers was Israeli wasn't he?