wat do?

Strange doll

get new locks on my door

Is that yours?

That's awesome, more please

>pads
>not just putting her in diapers
ew.

Is that your doll? Where did you get it?

Notice joints, set it on fire. Masturbate.

I look at the doll. It's strange to me. "Whose life-size doll is this?" I say to myself. But, it doesn't really matter does it. It's not my doll. If it's my roommate's doll, I'd rather not touch it. I'll make a mental note that my roommate likes to fuck dolls. I then look at the surrounding area and frown. This motherfucker better clean up his mess at least because I'm not doing that shit. I go into my room and browse Sup Forums. Never speaking to my roommate about the doll because I'm a grown adult and I dont got time for that.

those are my GF's, I don't use them. Though I'm not grossed out by them. I do have real diapers.

yes its mine

internet

>internet

right I mean the site, I wanna look up the model cause I've never seen one like that before. I've only seen the Japanese style ones.

her current outfit is "puppy love". On a side note, I'm starting to really hate street signs.

Ffs, strip it. let's see her ass.

Diaper the doll!

I've given out the website 3 times already, I don't want to advertise for her unless I get paid. Mines is a discontinued/rare model anyway.

Just search dolls in the $200-$400 range. Some of the ~$800 ones can be quite beautiful, with full anatomically correct (but not fuckable) body parts.

Hard dolls are more like posable statues that you can cuddle with and dress up if you're autismo like me.

this.

okey

So is it like a companion doll, like a mannequin, just for dress-up and looking pretty, then?

You can't fuck this thing? The hell...

Thirdind diapers. Don't claim you have them if you aren't gonna use them, OP.

Yea. I'm not a doll person, I got it as a gift from my gf who knows im into loli. I think she's beautiful and I don't hate having her. I have a whole closet of outfits for her already and not enough time to try even a fraction of them with my busy shedule. :(

You can't even fuck it? The fuck is wrong with you OP? Also, for you other fags, he has a girlfriend and a doll. What are you doing with your fucking life?

for some reason, that makes it weirder

Well, dude, that's legit a conventional doll just bigger. Not a sex toy, so that being said, I bet you any kid would LOVE to get a doll like that for Christmas. Like one of those shitty my size barbie dolls, but 10 times better.

where did you get it??

RIGHT?!?

user... I....

I just hope you know how fucking lucky you are, m8. Livin' the dream

...yea, I'm currently saving up for one of those $1,600 lifelike silicone lolis from aliexpress. A couple of those and a good VR headset, and I'll never need to see the outside world again.
LOOKING FOR THEM PATIENCE

PLEASE KILL YOURSELF FAT FUCKER

Thanks, OP. What's her name?

it's called a masterpiece doll, look it up and you'll find tons of them. You browse the catalogues until you find one that melts your heart and you fall in love with.

Then you're broke until next pay day.

Cry

More pictures please.

I sell it for weed

bump

So, what does she look like, post more pictures. what does she look like from the front?

...oh. i expected a functional orifice or two, OP

OP's dead and there won't be any diapers. :(

GOD THIS TOOK FOREVER i couldn't find them.

Which outfit do you like best? :3

Do you ever hump it? haha

OH GOD IT'S TOO CUTE

Awe wtf. A lolli doll. I take it back.

Hannah????
is she back???

Now that it's padded, it makes humping easier lol.

seen her before

i thot your phone was ded

not sure if Hannah was this one
or the one was bigger and had a vag

Pull her shirt up for me

what pajamas does she wear

there you go
Most of what she wares is pajamas with cartoons, pretty colors or designs on them. The pink puppy shorts and top in this thread are her current set of PJs, though tonight I may do the disney one.

this is odd

do a 360 and walk away

dafuq

Blast a load over it's ass probably

Choke her for me. hahaha

Damn that's good

pick up measuring tape, measure shit

diaper or go home, fegit

fuck off fetishists

she is perfect already

More please

>loli fuckdoll
>fetish shaming

take back my fucking tape measure

Leave.

It's the user's doll who shows off the doll in the Loli threads.

Have you checked aliexpress lately? All the good dolls seem to have vanished for some reason.