Which board you would delete and why? B/

which board you would delete and why? B/

Sup Forums
Gave Sup Forums more new users in 2 years than all other boards did in 12

Sup Forums because you will get hurt there.

/r9k/
How did a bunch of virgin neck beards get their own board just to talk about how sad they are?

Sup Forums and /r9k/
Best case scenario: They move to tumblr and burn the shit down for good
worst case scenario: they'll move to /bant/

all of them

holy mother of cringe idunno wheter I should lol or cry

>wut is contaiment boards

.. if these boards were deleted, those idiots would come here and we're stupid enough as is.

Sup Forums without a doubt

Sup Forums for sure

gtfo Snacks lol

pls no, let them keep their kekian autismo to themselves

Sup Forums
just to annoy some weebs

Sup Forums because cancer

/r9k/ was not originally a bunch of fucking wimps and losers. It was neue-Sup Forums with an interesting twist. How it became the fuckhole it is now, I don't know. There was a good reason moot deleted it before. I wish he hadn't brought it back.

Honestly, /r/, it serves no purpose, people already request shit in their perspective boards.

Easily Sup Forums

/bant/

nigger spotted

/lgbt/ because theyre a bunch of faggots.

I don't give a shit about them having kekistan or believing jews did 9/11 and ww2. They can have whatever fucking beliefs they want, but they still bring in too many newfags.
Sup Forums is eternal.
this is true but indeed, they're containment boards
I'd go for bant tbh, as I said before, it's just Sup Forums with flags and more animeposters claiming the board for their "queen" or shit

/mlp/

Nah, cause theyll bring that pony shit here.

>they still bring in too many newfags
true, but they'd all spill in here if Sup Forums went.

They'd just move to Sup Forums, and we already have a bunch of trap loving faggots as it is.

this is the handle, in all cases, really.. that whatever board goes, the population would migrate here, because well.. "random".

so if you ask me, no board can be spared.

This. They all serve a purpose, and that is to contain their autists.

we've always been kinda gay here, you know. This alone is a great deterrent for Sup Forumsfarts trying to bring their kek-nazi shit here.

Honestly, at this point, Sup Forums needs a website of it's own. It would benefit everyone them included

Actualy more like /trash/ the black hole of Sup Forums

You're right

But where will the runoff go?

/bant/

Obviously everywhere. No different than where it does today.

/thread
painfully accurate

Sup Forums because its absolute shit nowadays.

Fuse them into one huge board.

I am a trap, and I am tired of all the threads on here. Ship them to /lgbt/ lettem burn that ship.

Yeah ill take the traps and man pussies over polcucks anyday.

runoff ? Like a plan B website in case their website gets down or something ? I would say eightchan (don't mind teh typo, system registers it as smap) Sup Forums but i don't know if it would handle the trafic and it's the same right now.

Post pic

No shit. Most traps aren't into traps faggot.

THE PRICE OF PLACING TRUTH ABOVE ALL ELSE
>Jews did 911
>Jews did everything
>CORPORATE JEW SHILLS ON MY BOARD
>HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED LOOK AT THIS ARTICLE FROM HOLOCAUSTNEVERHAPPENED. COM IT SHOWS AN INCONSISTENCY IN TWO NUMBERS A DUDE SAID WAKE UP
>Redpill me on AIDS
>Redpill me on Syria
>Redpill me on Jews
>CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK

Yes my eyes have been opened and all around me are sheep

Nigga that would defeat the purpose.

It's always been shit. Thats why we love it. Even the Andy sixx spam is ammusing in its own way at this point.

/toy/

because grown men shouldn't play with toys.

Thanks for the info~

>Truth above all else
The autism has swallowed the faggot whole. Kinda makes the rest of the retards make more sense though. Their addiction to being retarded.

Then you shouldn't have brought it up. I'm just curious if you're one of the disgusting fags with a wig or passable
>webm related

Madman

He's trollin, theres no such thing as a trap that doesn't' post pics. Not to mention one wouldn't bring up they were one just to say they wish there were fewer posts about them.

That would be interesting. I think Sup Forums and Sup Forums would be the only two groups that stayed around.

the horror. the levels of autismo will break the seventh seal

found the jew

>Sup Forums needs a website of it's own
I see your point, but I'd miss going there to troll them... I mean, it's like having a really demented neighbour.
shhh... it's one of the secret boards, don't lead Sup Forumsfarts there.
me too
lol

That's a very good point.

Pol would leave after having to see man pussy and dongs. Not to mention the black cock threads would have them traumatized.

They would find a new safe space in less than a day.

I agree. Sup Forums is the true cancer and of Sup Forums.

Porque no los dos? Only dumbasses post nudes on Sup Forums Every trap wants attention plus it was relevant

all of them

it could be... fun, for a day or two.

Sup Forums because Sup Forums doesn't need 3 boards

>Not to mention the black cock threads would have them traumatized
they post those themselves, it's just false flags. Post about teh glorious BBC omg white boi ur so inadequate and then blame teh jooz for the thread.

they've done this for years.

would definitely delete /biz/ just to reinstall without the fucking shitcoin posters

/thread

Someone should make one of those multiple choice things to see which cancer board is hated the most, I bet pol would be at the very least 75%

>Sup Forums is eternal
Eternal cancer

only old Sup Forums remembers the bronie wars of Sup Forums. trap lovong faggots like ponies

Sup Forums is literally worse than reddit combined as a whole. So much chaos, shilling and superiority it's retarded.

>all these votes for Sup Forums
Why the fuck aren't you faggots voting for /mlp/ instead? /mlp/ is objectively far more cancerous than Sup Forums will ever hope to be.

must admit it was good phunz when Sup Forums and /mlp/ were fused.

>not shitty ass useless ass fucking /lit/
that board is way too fucking innocent
fucking newfags wanting Sup Forums gone. you niggers obviously only browse 2/3 boards.

because we don't want either nazis or bronies here.

>they still bring in too many newfags.
Sup Forums is literally the reason why newfags are a thing

>muh secret club KEEP OUT MOM

If we delete /mlp/ GR15 automatically becomes so bronies are banned everywhere. Wouldn't that be pretty damn sweet? Those fuckers need to be gassed.

Yeah it's pretty bad. So many angry anons that unleash it on that board instead of focusing on their own real world problems. But b is the same just pure autism instead of anger but it's entertaining at least

At least mlp is a containment board that actually fucking contains some shit. Pol is not a containment board its a safe zone base of operation for global cancer annihilation. If redpills and pollcucks kept to themselves as much as bronies then there would be no problem.

Delete Sup Forums.

We have fallen so far from what we were that we cannot see the light anymore. The Green One looks down upon us, not with lulz, but with contempt. We have no Slack. We have no joy.

We are the dead.

Sup Forums was never good

/qa/, the whiniest, most pretentious board on Sup Forums.

>actually fucking contains some shit
Clearly you don't browse Sup Forums.

>/you/tards are failing to realize

Any board that gets discontinued just becomes more cancer in Sup Forums

This. Sup Forums use to have the best bantz now its the same shitty threads over and over

>pics you shouldnt share
>no traps? TRAP THREAD
>rate muh dick

you faggots should be ashamed, this place needs a purge.

The mods wouldn't do shit. That's why there's an Andy sixx log thread every moment of the day.

>bronies are banned everywhere
banning bronies is like playing wackamo

a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x]

We're allowed in /trash/ :^3

My brother. My dear, dear brother.

I fear that there is only one solution: make Sup Forums so utterly cancerous, so wretched, so pointless that it is disused, and then take it back from ground zero.

I do not fear the end result. Only what it may take to get there.

Then /qa/ and /trash/ will be the only boards.

That would be a massive improvement, tbh.

Yeah, no. Blueboards are for retards.

spiderman all trap thread with the fury of a thousand suns
>save Sup Forums

all the boards are blue

This

on it.

/ck/ because no one ever discusses anything outside of fast food or manufactured foods. Occasionally someone cooks but its always full of hipster foodie wannabes trolling for attention. It's a disgrace to cooking as a whole.

Andy's logs are the only funny thing coming from Sup Forums at this moment, and that's saying something

/jp/, we already have several boards for shitposting, they can post their epic 2hu memes there.

In it's place I want a general Japan board where all threads about Japanese language, history, culture, etc., plus the two actual otaku culture threads on /jp/, can go.

it's hidden and harmless