What's Sup Forums up to tonight?

What's Sup Forums up to tonight?

Solo queueing MM in CSGO, getting closer to just hanging myself.

Why the fuck do you have all that tuna when safespotting blue drags?

I hope you have the 70 agility for the obstacle, OP.

I've been training div from 69 to 80 since yesterday. im at 78 atm. So close to invention.

Fayre in rs3 and merching on osrs

Oh shit, same but I had to stop the grind because it's dirty as fuck.

Tryna somehow get 13m in f2p to buy a bond by the start of dub xp weekend. Not gonna happen

telegrab wine of zammy

>those stats
Just sell your account lmfao
RS3 players are disgusting

13 million for a bond?

Im trying to get invention for dxp weekend. It's been a fucking boring grind but just 2 more levels. It's sad, we're not even halfway done with a skills xp total before level 92. level 92 is halfway to level 99 friends.

Yeah, I believe that's what it's at right now

Yeah yeah you can shut the fuck up. Runescape is runescape and the sooner we can stop being a retarded divided community like team sports the longer both have a chance at surviving so shut the fuck up with that childish bullshit

this^ was for this >

The same thing I do every night Pinky.
... TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

Making XRD graphs in R and trying not to masturbate cause I got circumcised a week ago.

Probably try to get my ranged from 68 to 70. Just finished getting mining to 75 for no reason

same
train to 99 str ;)

Yeah it kills me, been playing both. Played rs3 since 2000 and osrs since release.

dude make it 77 mining so you can do mineral mining in the living rock caverns bb

similar to you, but different game. grinding in maplestory tonight

Doing slayer for fun

None of your hecking business

Smoking weed playing n64 with my girlfriend

Pic of her pussy for proof

Playin some DnD with mah buds. Been a couple weeks so Im excited

Grinding out the 4 99's I have left. I fucking hate runecrafting. At least double death runes give me incentive to grind the 5m xp I have left.

Yeah no thanks

Just got Mansions of Madness to introduce some non-rpg friends into world of rpg. Can't fucking wait to play

Sorry, runescape 3 players are not worthy of my attention. Please stop posting in this thread.

Old school or rs3?

Overwatch on Ps4. Come play if you wanna, give a fuck niggers.

Training my shit thieving

Must be bullshit then

Thank god I don't give a damn about your attention, and that you're not important whatsoever, I'm a lucky guy.

Rs3. Pretty sure they're way less in old school

Nothing fams

Might watch a movie or something and wonder where it all went wrong

What are you trying to do with said bond? If I buckle down I can get a bond in less than 3 hrs time

You play Runescape 3. That alone says how much your opinion matters to anyone.

You're in a runescape 3 thread child, please have some common decency

Whatever you say man

Don't play old school so couldn't tell you, what f2p world you in?

Going to get myself a drink and decide whether or not I'm going to join the military for der Trumpenfuhrer because times are going to get hard in the future, so I need to be hard.

Tryna take advantage of the double XP this weekend

Why can't millennials just grow up? Who the fuck has time to play N64 and smoke weed unless they are underage?

I ain't even on anymore haha. I gave up

I mean, do you play often? Is this a new account? Or have you had it a while? Whats your name mate

Well shit man, the reason I ask is because I bought a few bonds to convert to keys, I can give you one if you want?

going to a couple bars later. I'd like to say I'll chat up some qts, but most likely i'll get way too drunk, shit talk my friends, and ogle some broads all night.

I've played for quite a bit on my current account. Been playing on different ones since like 2007. My rsn is GalacticToad

Nah man, I appreciate it but that shits too expensive to just hand out

t. boomer cuck

It was my first trip ever

>Has friends

How

dont

lvling in OSRS...if u wanna loan me 1mill to buy a whip that'd be nice

This

I am new and have no money membership is slowly changing that 2 runs of blue drags and its 104k so thats good

From high school mostly. Only one good friend really but I hang with his friends a lot too, I'm too socially autistic to make better friends with people. How do you ask a guy for his number without it coming across as gay?

alright man that's cool I guess.
>15 keys
>user gets memb for 2 weeks during dxp.
I guess I'll enjoy these extra 15 keys, while poor user gets to fetch unfinished arrows for hours on end.

Doing my math homework. Struggling but getting by.

>Inb4 you get 200m from one of those keys

Shit with my luck I doubt it, but thanks anyway user.

Playing ghosts extinction online on ps3 while downing 2 bottles of cheap vodka and some cheap wine.

Gardening.

Sitting in the tub, wasting time because I don't have work right now and my car is in the shop so I've been pacing all day hoping they'll get it fixed ASAP

You should play Russian roulette

Is life easier if you're dumb as shit? Is education the reason of depression? Thats what im doing.