How does this make you feel Sup Forums. It seems as if alot of young women these days prefer black men. Idk

How does this make you feel Sup Forums. It seems as if alot of young women these days prefer black men. Idk.

Light skin with blue eyes. He really doesn't count as black

well he looks hot

bet he gets more pussy than a green eyed negro

as a young woman i find this man way too gay to be attractive

I can make shit up too, watch

>Social media blames Jewish infiltrators for 9/11

Lel, not even true.

white women have been fucking slaves for centuries what do you mean
>These days

>social media
>relevant

I bet he's gay as fuck

Femanon here.

Ew.

Women should be more attracted to black men, it's basic evolution. They're bigger, faster, stronger, and can pleasure a woman like no white man ever could. They're genetics are superior and probably in the next few centuries will overcome the white race and eliminate from the gene pool. I envy black men for this reason, but i'm just a scrawny frail sour cream skinned cracker.

he needs to either shave or grow out his beard fully

WE

I guarantee most south koreans didn't choose him, along with the rest of asia. But we hate everyone kind of...quietly. usually.

he looks like a space mercenary in a 90s scifi movie

"WHERE U AT? WHERE U AT?" *GAGHHH*

WAZ

Except they're stupid.
Everything but their brains.
They still think on instinct like apes and are easily confused. They're literally almost all legally retarded.

eyes are creepy af

KANGZ

AND

That is why the UFC, PRIDE and Worlds strongest man was/is dominated by black men right?

SHYT

>blue eyes
>black

>they're genetics
I think you're a nigger.

This. That guy isn't attractive at all.
Pic related, How a real man looks like.

Blue eyes are a lack of pigment not a different coloration, optical illusion. That's why people with bright eyes can have theirs change a few degrees of color sometimes.

But that guy I swear he waxes his face, has on makeup and conditions his feminine chin hairs

The thing that turns me on about black men is confidence. I've never met a black man that wasn't confident. This thread for example I can smell the insecurity through my monitor.

Me and my girlfriends strictly date black guys. Everything about them is better than any race. They are tall, handsome, confident and in general nice to be around.

White guys on the other hand want to be women, self conscious about penis, shorter than the average black man and in general very insecure people just look at the people in this thread throwing around racism like it makes them cool.

I don't see myself dating anymore white guys, I've been disappointed to many times. If your dick is smaller than 6 inches let me know before we take things further. There's nothing more disappointing than getting to the point of having sex and he pulls down his pants to reveal a shriveled up cock. Never again.

Every single image looks filtered.

That's a real choir boy

You guys never even attempted to broaden your horizons. Learn anything. Or even ponder philosophy. You just danced around a fire and and pierced your dicks until you were captured and civilized over the years. Blacks never even invented anything besides peanut butter and aids.

and the most popular name of one ship was Boaty McBoatface. I don't give much credence to social media

>WAAAAH! BLACK LIVES MATTER! WAAAAH!!!
So confident.

Yeah. The one continent with majority black people did SO well.
Where are those "feed the children" kids at again? I'm confused.

You date the real winning race.

Koreafag too. Can't agree more. I love these threads, it's hilarious watching whites and blacks fight while we quietly dominate them.

Do you get paid to post this bullshit everyday? or do you get paid per post?

Korea dominate. In what are you dominating?

Gotta get out from underneath good ol Kim before you can even consider being a "winning race". Small dick fags.

Post your dick and prove to us that all Asians aren't small. I bet you fucking can't.

He is pretty hot tbh
Eyes, as nice as they are though, look unnatural af.

Let him knock you up then leave you. Itll be funny.

you've never seen a near or blue eyed nigger? fuck back waters do you poor you?

someone has to be the smart one and only smart one

What do most koreans do in your country, or asians in general? Succeed in jobs more? Ace school and higher education? Focus on family? Stay out of nonsense politically? Yeah.

Yeah..no. It's 5.9". Not big not small. Average. Most of us are average. I could care less about dick size. If that's your worth, it's sad.

Its mark cuckerberg's vote fixing

Incredible.
Good looks and he is Royalty.
>Or was, I think they use the past tense when those people make that claim.

Even usa couldn't do that without serious damage. Why do you think nobody does shit?

Imagine canada having everything aimed right at you, ready to unleash all. Nobody would pull that trigger.

Tits?

Pff. We're the United States of America, nigger. Nobody would pull THAT mother fuckin' trigger.

yet another kike thread

And we'd annihilate nk. But at what cost? Imagine Canada aiming all at the border. Even usa can't stop it all if they just fired everything. So why do it.

America always profits from war.
That's why we do it.

Not if you live in a country with almost no black people :^]

You profit on places that can't touch you. If nk was Canada you wouldn't assault them. Too much loss, despite a win.

Jesus, Joseph and Mary.....stop taking a bait too seriously, faggots. Y'sll gonna die of heart attack one day if this keeps up.

Welcome to b, nigger. This is our fun.

Hes pretty but his eyes are off putting. I don't give a fuck. All the storm faggots are so full of fucking disdain and hatred for everything there is no way anyone likes anyone who takes pol seriously.

he looks so freaky. like inhuman and unnatural. face is not attractive at all.

Lol...not even black!

kek

Niggers are at the bottom of the food chain. Under Asians but above Spics.

reminds me of crackdown no idea why. was the first thing that popped into me head.

What social media, Blackpeopledate.com?

only in Sup Forumss world

>Most Handsome Man in the World
>16,948 likes

Nice try, fuckboy

Eyes

"Social Media"
I'm a fag, he's not that attractive.
>Pic related, step up

Also the whole "white wimmen want blacc guise" thing reduces black men to dildos. Just so you're aware

As a white dude, he's got some cool eyes. I prefer black females

I've never met a black woman that wasn't confident. This thread for example I can smell the insecurity through my monitor.

Me and my friends strictly date black females. Everything about them is better than any race. They are sexy af, non bitchy, confident and in general nice to be around.

White girls on the other hand want to be put on a pedestal, self conscious about being tanned, constant nagging and in general very insecure people just look at the people in this thread throwing around racism like it makes them cool.

I don't see myself dating anymore white gil, I've been disappointed to many times. If your pics are fake let me know before we take things further. There's nothing more disappointing than meeting a girl and she looks nothing like her pic. Never again.

Age? And race

Kek

Low key you're a fucking male nigger, pretending to be a mud shark. Can't think of a life form that's lower than a cotton picker

Well...he looks better than me

Why do you care so much OP? You secretly wish that you were getting fucked by one?

I want to slam this guy's face into a wall-

I know you're just trolling, but I actually agree. Black girls are definitely the fucking best. Fit black girls are less shallow and more loyal. Definitely hidden waifu's.
>Fit black girls
>Not all black girls
>Black girls that obviously care about themselves
>Fit college black girls are the best of any girls

>prefer black men
No, they clearly prefer androids.

he has the eyes of a woman

so are women looking for feminine eyes?

> most handsome man is lucio
I mean, that's pretty great, actually.

You gotta flip that shit and start fucking with black girls. White woman are over rated anyway.

niggers are confident because they are fucking dumb as shit......they just don't know any better....and filthy white sluts who fuck them usually become fat herpes carriers....have fun with that....

I've seen a green eyed pure Gook. That's it.

Hes the whites looking black guy ive seen. Im ok with this.

That you Kurt?

WTF. How do you know my name?