Ulster Appreciation Thread

theguardian.com/uk/2004/jan/10/northernireland.race

Lets take a second to thank Ulster for its hard work and services in fighting the Kike globalists

Ulster is of disgusting racist place. I and brother come from Birmingham and they were absolute disgrace there when we approach.

>identifies with and supports Palestine

All your leaders kiss English feet.

>Northern Ireland
>The same as Ireland

My fucking sides

Are you honestly this fucking stupid?

>ulster
>not NI

You can stop posting now Cian.

While you're at it, go tear this wall down and take your country back if you want to feel "appreciated".

I'm a Loyalist not a fucking Fenian

Ulster is British and will always be British

No surrender

Tear down those walls Achmed.

>you keep making these threads constantly
>everyone who is not Irish thinks you're posting the IRA

top kek

>I don't keep making these threads constantly
>American retards will be American retards

>beans on toast

>2016
>Tearing down walls instead of building them.

I mean come on.

I second that

>british flag
Fuck off down south if you don't like it here

This.
Traitors and Taigs fuck off

Why do you bother with these threads? Is it just for the (You)s?

>Fuck off down south if you don't like it here
This is the worst argument any hun can come up with, and huns come up with some terrible arguments. Why don't you fuck off back to England if you don't like Irish Independence Mr. Ulsterman in 1920? Spastic.

Lmao, average uneducated, unwashed Taig speak again

Stay mad that we will own the North you fucking fenian

>Ulster
>fighting the kikes
Nigga they fly Israeli flags out there window.

Why would I leave where my ancestors have been for thousands of years? Plus, the brit gov gives me a lot of money that I wouldn't get down south

Better than some sandynig flags though lets be honest

And they only fly them because they hate Muslims and the Fenians that help them

"Plus, the brit gov gives me a lot of money that I wouldn't get down south"

Obvious bait although you're probably right

All I can really see is I hope the same thing happens to you with Paki immigrants and Somalis in Ireland

Inb4 "GERRY DON'T REALLY LOVE REFUGEES HE WUZ JUST PRETENDING TO LIKE THEM"

True.

>uneducated taig
I'm not a Republican.

t.britcuck who wants ireland to be free and doesn't want a united britain

fucking kill yourself you treacherous piece of shit

>tfw 100% Ulster Scot ancestry

>Ulster British
>3 of the counties in Ulster are in the Republic

Woah! Haven't heard that one before!

>Irish
>6 of your so called counties are in the UK

>both Britain and Ireland are facing Muslim invasion
>arguing about a bunch of hicks in Ulster instead

Do you loyalists really want to be ruled by the cucks who just elected a Muslim mayor? If you loyalists just allowed Home Rule then Ireland may be united with the Union or as a republic.

I'm Northern Irish. Irish passport. Not a Republican though. Done shouting out buzzwords and bogeymen yet?

Mashallah my birmingham friend

rather be independent tbqh senpai

>tfw no living john mcmichael to lead an independent Ulster nation

That would be nice but if we united then you could help keep the cucks in our governments in check. And maybe we will have actual parties that care about our nations well being

>Northern Irish

From every Republican, Loyalist, Unionist and Nationalist, kill yourself

Idk man, I really don't like the way Ireland's going

I mean don't get me wrong, UK's going straight down the shitter too

But, Sinn Fein, man, I really cannot bring myself to like them

Maybe, just maybe Finne Gael, but the Fenians who I consider honorary orangemen and talk to :^) tell me that Ireland's a lost cause

Why is there a Jewish star in their emblem?

I really hope Sinn Fein just fuck off. They are really pushing for refugees, in fact I remember seeing a poster from that said "Brits out Africans in" or some shite

It's a star representing the 6 counties of Northern Ireland

Please stop the incessant belief that everything with a "jewish star" is actually Jewish

>do you really want to be bailed out by a country that elects him
No but you'll do it anyway

Still hammering on with the buzzwords and bogeymen then? I'm a Nationalist. Not a Republican.

Christ yeah, that really was cancer

I mean to be fair, a lot of the Irish populace I've met are just as patriotic and nationalistic as the lads here, but, the politics there seems really, really dire, worse than UK's even

A jewish star was the ONLY emblem they could find to represent 6 counties?

Don't question Loyalists. They're not the brightest bunch.

The loyalists in Ulster are true patriots who are willing to give their own lives for their country.

The Irish shitskins will never take Ulster back.

Aye you should have seen the debates earlier on this year. They were all just shouting at each other and the moderators did nothing. It was a massive shit show

Stop getting mad cause you have a mudskin as a mayor brit, there's better ways to get your frustration out, also gerry isn't taken seriously if you believe that nut job is getting anywhere near anything relevant in politics you're as thick as two planks.

Sounds more like a Jewish star representing white people killing each other off, because you're tools of the Synogogue of Satan.

Lol NI is a huge dump tho. Loyalism is only a thing because NI was an industrial heartland for the British Imperial machine and Carson managed to whip up support for unionism for that reason. Since that's no longer the case, it's just a huge embarrassment and money sink. If Britain could get rid of you, they would without hesitation. Besides, OP in case you haven't noticed, nobody sucks Israel's cock harder than the orangemen.

The ones down south are like the Scots. They just do the opposite of the English. Cut their own nose off to spite their face. On top of that, they're going through an edgy, angsty, teenage rebellion against the Catholic Church, so they're steering even more extremely into the left wing both economically and now socially too.

>average Hun town in NI

You shouldn't make posts like this. You only sound like a fox complaining about some grapes.

>average fenian village in Ireland

>ywn see an Ireland that is united and isn't in the EU
JDIMS

Of all the movements white people could be into, you want to have an erection for Irish people killing other Irish people. Well, white genocide should move the smoothest of all in the British Isles. What the fuck is wrong your island? It's like you all live in 1160, with all your little regional conflicts -- while you worship non-white foreigners and import them to replace you?

Are you all stupid, or insane?

So I post something from present day British controlled territory, you post something from 19th century British controlled territory. And this is an argument in favour of loyalism?

Up the LVF!

We live in 1960, actually. Completely contrary to the shit you're saying, there's a reason Northern Ireland is the whitest country in the West. The constant, eternal conflict has bred unparalleled nationalism. Both sides want this piece of clay for their own people, not pakis or niggers and they're fight to defend it.

>LVF
wewlad

UDA all the way

Cmon lads we need to stop being cucks and try being civil. We need to try our best to stop Muslims and the EU from destroying our nation

Ain't our problem freindo. We only got uppity because the Brits decided to treat us worse than zoo animals and drag us through the dirt for 800 years over a superiority complex.

"In defence of our heritage and culture"
Mid Ulster "Rat pack" - Lead the way!

Why are you using a symbol of rebellion against the English crown as your symbol of defence of the English crown?

Let them rot, their country is getting killed from the inside and they can't do anything about. The mayor thing is just going to bring a bigger influx of mudskins to them since they would think they are in good company.

UDA still best tbqh

HAAAAH. You're really that delusional? The republic is a fucking paradise compared to that chav filled shithole in the north, and every statistic agrees.

"The form used on a canton or escutcheon within the coat of arms of a baronet of England, Ireland, Great Britain or the United Kingdom, is blazoned as follows: A hand sinister couped at the wrist extended in pale gules. King James I of England established the hereditary Order of Baronets in England on 22 May 1611, in the words of Collins (1741): "for the plantation and protection of the whole Kingdom of Ireland, but more especially for the defence and security of the Province of Ulster, and therefore for their distinction those of this order and their descendants may bear (the Red Hand of Ulster) in their coats of arms either in a canton or an escutcheon at their election". Such baronets may also display the Red Hand of Ulster on its own as a badge, suspended by a ribbon below the shield of arms."

yeh senpai innit blud

Didn't say they where now, did I?
Quis Separabit! ;)

>Every statistic agrees
Not the only one that counts.

NI Whites: 98.3%
ROI Whites: 95%

The Sinister Hand is the left hand. Check your image again m8.

So now you're not part of the UK, good to know.

This. Keep it brits. It would drain The republic and personally I couldn't give a shit if it existed.

Really?

Napoleonic war, try to join the french
WW1, backstab us in the middle of the war

If we didn't control you you'd be a base for invading Britain

Stop being an utter ponce

It doesn't matter if England is filled with shitskins, the problem is race

So therefore, NI is doing far better than ROI

Neither of those flats are there anymore.

They got knocked down years ago.

You had no right to expect loyalty from us when you did nothing but subjugate us.

>WW1, backstab us in the middle of the war
It was just a few hundred rebels, I guess the Irishmen who fought at the Somme don't count as loyal then?

w-we didn't want that shithole anyway

pathetic fenians

grow up one day :^)

Also of note: The Red Hand of Ulster existed before the Baronets did.

>The Red Hand symbol is believed to have been used by the Uí Néill clan during its Nine Years' War (1594–1603) against the spread of English control. The war cry Lámh Dhearg Abú! (Red Hand to victory!) was also associated with the Uí Néill.[12]

How embarrasing it must be for you, to have to try and associate Northern Ireland with England, Scotland and Wales, just so you don't get BTFO at every turn. You know fine rightly Northern Ireland is its own entity and in no way similar to the rest of the UK, socially, politically, religiously or otherwise.

>literally called ulcer

you know whatchu are blondie?

You mean the protestant loyalist Irishmen

Ballysillan LVF.

>Treats people like shit
>expects them to treat them back nicely
This is a new level of autism.

>What are the Irish Volunteerrs

So remind me what's the basis of unionism again? Why would you care to be politically linked with nations that are supposedly so dissimilar from you?

I'm a Nationalist, dipshit.

>I guess the Irishmen who fought at the Somme don't count as loyal then?

You mean the Ulsterman who fought at the Somme, you treacherous fenian cunt.

In Glorious memory of...

Smh fäm

>But the presidential record for 1938-1957, made public this week, sheds new light on one of the most embarrassing chapters in Irish history - its decision to maintain cordial relations with the Nazis even after news of the Holocaust emerged.

You lot are the bad guys desu

Unionism began because a good few people felt they would lose Trade ties with Britain and that they would fear that Home Rule = Rome Rule. I could see why they wanted to stay desu.

>What are the Irish Volunteers

The only reason they don't come is cause they know it's a dump. Not like you're doing anything to stop them, or that you could if you wanted to.

>teach you to wash
>teach you the english language
>introduce you to concepts like law, morality, hard work and basic human decency
>you did nothing but subjugate us.

The Irish are fucking animals. There's no way around it. You're just vermin.

>Brits mad as fuck because their country is literally turning into mudskin central

Billy was Wright!
Kill All Taigs! (K.A.T!)

>fenians think their country is any better

>"If someone were to tell me now that the Germans were coming in over our back wall, I wouldn’t lift a finger to stop them. They could come!"

1916 execution day best day of my life